Invisible monsters, invisible NPCs - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Invisible monsters, invisible NPCs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LupinVII

LupinVII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

WTF?!! The 1st time I was asked to update by the patch there were missing NPCs so I reinstalled the game, and now another update (which was Dec. 10,2010) there are invisible monster! WTF! What's wrong with it?! I can't keep reinstalling the game every time I update and there are some missing NPCs or monsters. Would somebody please help me, especially those admins or managers or whatever you call them. It's starting to piss me off!!

#2 dasish

dasish

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:00 AM

Yeah,every time sever has new patch, I have to download client and update ( wait for a long time and I hate it, why they up their patch as DRAGONICA website ). You should reinstall game and wait update, I do it many time when sever has new patch.

#3 LupinVII

LupinVII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:03 PM

Yeah,every time sever has new patch, I have to download client and update ( wait for a long time and I hate it, why they up their patch as DRAGONICA website ). You should reinstall game and wait update, I do it many time when sever has new patch.

Yup that's what I've been doing. Do you know any other easier way to fix it? Oh and thanks for the reply.

#4 Ti66er

Ti66er

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • LocationYour soul. 998 to go.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:10 PM

We should NOT I repeat NOT

I say again we should NOT have to reinstall the damn game and client EVERY TIME A NEW PATCH IS RELEASED!

#5 kujiro

kujiro

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

It's true lol.

I'm very close to just uninstalling the whole game. There are already not many players and then so many bugs it just pisses me off a lot.

I just made a new char, go to do the first mission in the entire game and there is nothing there.

But I conveniently just die there. Planned to return to Dragonica here, level up a bit and throw money at the cash shop if I'm liking how it goes, but this is :) pissing me a lot.

I'm about to go play this game hosted by a more competent publisher. Fix this already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users