Can't Endow/Convert Guns [Resolved] - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't Endow/Convert Guns [Resolved]

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

I am not sure if this is a bug or working as intended.  I can cast endow on a gun and use a converter, but it doesn't change the damage output.  I can convert and endow bows and get the effects, why can't I get them on guns?  I can't use elemental bullets till I hit level 100...  An endow would help tremendously in Overlook Dungeon.  It's a lot of HP to shoot through with just Bloody Bullets.

Edited by gabbyjay13, 17 January 2017 - 10:55 PM.

#2 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:47 PM

I see a lot of views but no info.  Is this working as intended or a bug?

#3 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:18 PM

I can use converters on my gunslinger and it works fine, even tested in Overlook. Are you switching weapons and losing it?

#4 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:17 PM

No.  I used an endow on my gun and had bloody bullets and did 220ish damage per shot.  When the endow ran off, I still did 220ish damage.  This was about 5 minutes after the endow ended.  I was in Overlook as well.  I had the endow buff for the whole 30 minutes.

edit:  I had pistols equipped.  Don't know if that mattered.

Edited by gabbyjay13, 16 January 2017 - 06:18 PM.

#5 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

I was also using pistols. My hunch was that desperado would "unequip" the gun (shows an icon during the skill that reminds me of being stripped, but now I think it just means you can't change weapons during it) and break the effect, but it didn't cancel the converter.

#6 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

This is probably off-base, but you're using wind endow right?

#7 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

Yes wind endow.  I just don't understand why it didn't work for me.  I never used desperado or switched my weapons either.

edit:  Could it be the bloody bullets?  Should I try regular ones?

Edited by gabbyjay13, 16 January 2017 - 09:14 PM.

#8 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:21 PM

I just tested with bloody bullets, still working normally for me. I'm using converters, you're using endow from a sage?

#9 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:25 PM

Yes an endow from a sage.  I'll just make converters and try to use them.  Maybe there is an issue with endows on guns.

edit: I just went in Overlook with a gunslinger using rifles.  I had a wind endow active and it worked for the full 30 minutes.  I then went in Overlook on a different gunslinger using pistols.  I had a wind endow active and it worked for the full 30 minutes.  The only difference in the pistol gunslinger from when I posted this rant/bug was when using a Garrison [2] rather than the Eden Revolver I have now.  It might have been a bug with the Garrison [2], but I am not going to waste another endow on a gun that has a lower damage output and in a dungeon that gives less exp than regular good old fashioned GH Churchyard at my level.  Silver bullets and the Eden Revolver will be my combo till 99.

Thank you for the assistance, Orthogon.  Sorry that I had something go wrong once and it made me freak out in the forums. xD

Edited by gabbyjay13, 17 January 2017 - 11:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users