Ninja Gear Build (Gear and IM Gear) and Stats Build for PVE - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ninja Gear Build (Gear and IM Gear) and Stats Build for PVE

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AcayH

AcayH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:10 PM

Hi all,

I have been looking for guide about gears for ninja but i cant find a specific one, mostly i only found skill builds. (Or maybe i didnt search well enough).

So here i am asking,

Before the gear build, i want to know whats stats come first in PvE? From what i have read, regardless of class, Agi is the most important stats (especially when we are talking about ninja class here). Agi is only second to Health in PvP. (Refering to Agitodesu's comment somewhere. I forgot which post). But since we are talking about PvE so Health is not an issue.

Is this conclusion above correct? Personally i like the idea of stacking agi bcos final crit rate (evade and aim is not my goal for agi stacking), but when doing high level bosses like paris or elga, dont we need health to stay alive? I havent been to both of the dungeon so i dont know the situation in there.

Question:
1. If we dont need to care about health and go straight for agi stacking / Cr. damage stacking, what gear do you recommend?

2. If health is important, what gear do you recommend?

Bonus question: does the element point stuff actually important? I havent add it since the beginning cos im not sure of what and how it works. So i dont want to take any chances. (I once read the description of elements in the patch notes, but my brain is not smart enough to understand it.. maybe someone can explain with more practical example).

Note:
Im not a cash player. But still buy some IM gear with budgeted gold.

Thanks guys!

Edited by AcayH, 08 January 2017 - 07:13 PM.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

Stack Agi on everything until you can reach 40% cr, After that make sure you have STR on everything since that increases your damage. Hlt/Int is replaceable with potions and defense.

Agi/Str/Hlt/Int Stat order, agi is useless once you get 40% cr.

1. You should try to get 20k pve hp at least end game you can do anything with just that if you +20 a wing or some other defense.

2, Its not THAT important, I can solo elga with my overlord having around 2k-10k hp I just use potions when I get low and dodge instead of getting hit. You can stack health on the side.

Bonus question: What I do on all my characters with element points is put  100 points in Fire/Ice OR Dark/Nature depending on what cards I want to use, the left over can go somewhere else. 

So an example would look like this  Fire 100/Ice 100/ Dark 20/Nature 20 or Fire 20/Ice 20/Dark 100/Nature 100. Elements add a decent amount of damage, they do not crit so they will always do flat damage on top of your regular damage/crits. Example you do 500 damage and you do total 500 element damage with 200% cd. Regularly you will do 1000 damage 500+500= 1000. If you crit you will do 2 x 500 +500 ele = 1500.

Cheap build would be something like 3/3 Chaotic Gourian/chaotic gryophic + Paris wing + Pos weapon

Edit:Didn't have much time so I made it short feel free to pm me if you still need help or something.

Edited by Agitodesu, 08 January 2017 - 08:46 PM.

#3 d0rkylicoius99

d0rkylicoius99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:00 AM

Wait, so STR is good now or what? I played Dragonica and started playing again since December; so it's hard to get used to some of the changes. Back then, everyone considered STR useless and after AIM/EVA it was AGI/HLT.

Just to hijack and not make another thread:

I'm also doing pve Ninja (like the skills). So far I'm lv 55 looking to end around Lv67 for 3/3 Chaotic. Maybe 70 tops since I don't pvp (for Z-weapon). I'm actually more curious about skills if any are good now or worse. I found out later that Katar blocking is practically useless now; so it would be nice to know where to dump my skill points. Also, is Attack Speed any good to a ninja?

Covy is my toon btw

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:41 AM

ATK speed isn't really useful on ninjas. The thing with health and Str and that is thinking a bit out of the box, not going with what seems better (hlt since it gives a nice amount of hp) but instead thinking of your priorities, in this case pve, and thinking if you need any hlt, which the answer is probably not as long as your gear is well enchanted. Thus str would actually be better even tho the amount of dmg it gives is quite small. I'm still so old school that I like to get that HP up there, but if you want to be minmaxing your pve effectiveness that's something to consider.

Edited by Precrush, 10 January 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#5 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

Health is the most important stat if you think about doing endgame PVP since it's easy to get max 40% crit with your gear. Health is also important for elga. Strength is kinda a crap for me, it doesn't give you that much of attack.

#6 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

Wait, so STR is good now or what? I played Dragonica and started playing again since December; so it's hard to get used to some of the changes. Back then, everyone considered STR useless and after AIM/EVA it was AGI/HLT.

Just to hijack and not make another thread:

I'm also doing pve Ninja (like the skills). So far I'm lv 55 looking to end around Lv67 for 3/3 Chaotic. Maybe 70 tops since I don't pvp (for Z-weapon). I'm actually more curious about skills if any are good now or worse. I found out later that Katar blocking is practically useless now; so it would be nice to know where to dump my skill points. Also, is Attack Speed any good to a ninja?

Covy is my toon btw

Precrush basically explained why.

If you plan to stay around 70, HLT is practically useless if you enchant your gear or just a back to +20. The only thing you probably need to enchant past your back to +20 would be a dungeon for elga especially for a non x attack based class for smooth runs.

Agi is best for pve UNTIL you reach the highest CR you are content with your mix of equipment.

Str isn't that significant like easykill said but it adds damage especially if you stack a butt ton of it. I knew people who had over 1k str and 1k int. That damage is crazy.

Hlt isn't that useful IF you don't enchant your gear, but then again if you have a bunch of hp but no defense you'll waste a lot of potions.

Int is for Matk, and obviously mana. You don't regen mana enough without potions in the first place so using potions would be better.

I think the only skills that changed was block and evade due to the system changing. Other than that I think other skills that damage should be the same.

Obviously for pvp easykill is right, str should be near the bottom since it's tough to get perfect rolls while focusing on Hlt/Agi and other stuff if you ever consider to pvp.

#7 d0rkylicoius99

d0rkylicoius99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

Thanks for replies.

BTW, a few guide a found say I should get Kryos or Sec rings; but I'm finding Hydron to be quite good. 

Kryos Ring Legend gives:

ATK 449

MATK 449

My Hydron Ring Special gives:

ATK 489

Unless Sec gives double damage due to Min/Max+ Atk, I'm not sure why people use those higher rings. Is it the aim on Kryos? Though I understand a bunch of stuff is outdated with a diminished community

#8 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:06 AM

If I'm not wrong, Kryos Rings came before the Aim/Evade rearrangement, which means, it was potentially important for the Classes with a low "base" Aim.

But sure, given how things are now, I don't understand why some people would stick to it... Sorcerers, Invokers and Summoners would use it because of the Aim and MATK bonus.

Secmathian Rings aren't better in only a few cases, they don't give more "final" ATK than Artifact/Lengendary KR.

*Had just read "Ninja".*

Well, Kryos Rings clearly aren't for that Class, I think, but who knows.

I'd still keep the Hydron though.

#9 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:08 AM

Unlike Hydron rings, Kryos rings aren't soulbound on equipping. Which makes them more valuable since you can get some value by selling or transfering them to an another character.

#10 d0rkylicoius99

d0rkylicoius99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

What about weapons? Currently lv 61, so would Aram or Bone Dragon work better for me? Did not want to make a new topic since this id collecting info quite nicely

#11 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:58 PM

Bone dragon weapon sounds very nice, i currently have a level 64 ninja and slapped on one of those old bone weapons and it's been really smooth leveling in F7 and job changing. Although it is +11, I used around 35 ins. I'd recommend just buying a bone weapon rather than making one if it is cheap. Try to stay away from those lightning oak weapons(lv 67 or something). They cost something like 40-50 gold to repair and it turns my smile upside down every time I repair. If you plan on getting heirloom oak katar or something it would be worth it since it is tradeable. However because of that feature it might be a lot more expensive.

Edited by Agitodesu, 20 January 2017 - 08:00 PM.

#12 d0rkylicoius99

d0rkylicoius99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

Thank you for the info! I know I keep pestering, but LAST one

Does the skill Shadow Blade provide hyper armor/reduced damage or SOMETHING? I only picked Cross Blade before, but since I had extra sp decided to get it and try it. I'm surprised your are immobile throughout the whole animation unlike Cross Blade. So anyone have any feedback if it's  dangerous skill to use? I wouldn't want to get a Bone Dragon claw to the face while casting this.

#13 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

It doesn't provide you any damage reduction, but has some type of super armor as you can not be launched in pve. However if you get roared by the dragon it's gg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users