AoE Intimidate Skills - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AoE Intimidate Skills

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

I am currently leveling a bow rogue just because I don't have one yet.  I am leveling Intimidate and wanted to know if i can learn Desperado, Arrow Storm, or simply Bowling Bash while using a bow?  Wasn't sure if Desperado would work since the description says "requires pistol".  Or if anyone has any tips for build or which spell to learn, please let me know.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:58 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Intimidate
feel free to choose

#3 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:55 PM

Just to add, don't grind on maps with monsters that have offensive skills because they can replace your "intimidated" skill when you get hit with whatever skill they have.

#4 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

Just to add, don't grind on maps with monsters that have offensive skills because they can replace your "intimidated" skill when you get hit with whatever skill they have.

I am new to the intimidate skill but don't I have to cast intimidate to learn a skill?  Is it just replaced with any and all skills I get hit with automatically?

ty fuyukikun

Edited by gabbyjay13, 08 January 2017 - 11:46 PM.

#5 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:58 PM

Intimidate is a passive skill. Whatever skill form the link fuyukikun gave you can be copied when you are hit but not all is usable due to weapon restrictions and other requirments.

For example If you have the skill Bowling Bash copied and you went to GH and a wind ghost hit you with Jupitel Thunder, Bowling Bash will be replaced with JT.

Intimidated skills can be saved once you Transcend as a Stalker using the new skill "Preserve".

Edited by Usurper, 08 January 2017 - 11:59 PM.

#6 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:27 AM

I am new to the intimidate skill but don't I have to cast intimidate to learn a skill?  Is it just replaced with any and all skills I get hit with automatically?

ty fuyukikun

Intimidate is a passive skill. Whatever skill form the link fuyukikun gave you can be copied when you are hit but not all is usable due to weapon restrictions and other requirments.

For example If you have the skill Bowling Bash copied and you went to GH and a wind ghost hit you with Jupitel Thunder, Bowling Bash will be replaced with JT.

Intimidated skills can be saved once you Transcend as a Stalker using the new skill "Preserve".

Just to expand on that:
The skill that you have to activate to copy new skills is Reproduce from Shadow Chaser. If Reproduce is inactive your skill is safe.

You can think of it this way:

Rogue: Just copies everything he can because he's still a noob and happy that he can copy stuff.

Stalker: Learned how to prevent himself from copying anything he does not want with Preserve thanks to reliving his whole life. But he still has to learn things, which is why he has to remember to Preverse every now and then.

Shadow Chaser: Finally a pro, he can now choose when to copy what with Reproduce. And because he's so pro he always copies the max level of the skill he gets hit with - provided he has learned level 10 Reproduce.

#7 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

Ok. I think I have it now.  I was scared I'd have a skill and lose it to a Dark Druid's blinding skill.  xD  Thanks for all the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users