Good Afternoon 1-10-2017 - Page 3 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Afternoon 1-10-2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
129 replies to this topic

#51 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:40 AM

I'd be content with never getting Doram, really.

How about we get the size modifier costume enchants? The ones that can alter your size to be larger or smaller. Why? because:

What the hell kRO.

is this allowed in WoE?

#52 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:41 AM

Nah, the enchants don't display in WoE.

Could just make a baby Doram to be almost as annoying though. Assuming we get that included.

#53 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:42 AM

Id still wish for all the updates before dorams. I mean who cares about patches that make the game more enjoyable haha right?

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 11 January 2017 - 07:43 AM.

#54 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:48 AM

They're classified as brute, small. Meaning their attack will bypass all player reduction in WoE. (except for someone who are bold enough to wear Orc Warrior shield in WoE).
And vice versa, %damage against player won't work against doram too.

Although later patch these issues were nerfed by %player dmg from bellum weapon would work against doram.

They didn't fixed the woe reduction bypass? '-'

Expected from gravity.

#55 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:58 AM

Can we up the total number of available character slots from 9 to 12 with the release of Doram? Aside from the fact there is a new race and class with multiple build paths, the update also includes gender selection. A lot of new character potentials for players.

Not to mention kRO upped the slots themselves on December 09, 2015 (translation).

Also a VAS for adding character slots beyond that would be nice too :v

This.

#56 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:41 AM

Dorams are nice and stuff, but Nightmare Biolabs would change the actual meta and improve a lot the play style of some builds... Is there any kind of voting for it? I vote for Nightmare Bio (although i like the gender selection) haha

Edited by RomeroMelo, 11 January 2017 - 08:42 AM.

#57 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:01 AM

Considering the data is already been sent and Camp is prepping it for Sakray, They won't be replacing the update with Nightmare Biolabs at this point.

Edited by Toxn, 11 January 2017 - 09:02 AM.

#58 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

And what happend to tiki teusdays?

Tiki Tuesdays left when CM Oda left. The Ragnarok stream is now Boxing the Compass on the same timeslot, Tuesdays at 3PM PST.
You can view threads regarding this stream over at the new section, The Compass Rose.

Allow me to ask what would be the standard comunication methods through 2017 for IRO Chaos Renewal.
Forums:
- Good morning thread and what day.
- Patch notes and what day.
Streaming:?
Newsletter: what frequency?
Facebook / Twitter?

1. Campitor has always posted Good Morning threads on Mondays, this is probably the only exception because he was at home sick this Monday. Recent ones are posted in Ragnarok 1 Community Chat, and older posts are archived in the Good Mornings Archive.

2. Patch notes are usually posted by Campitor the Wednesday before maintenance, which occurs on Thursdays. You can find accumulated patch note threads for Renewal on the Renewal Patch Notes section, and for Classic on the Loki Classic Patch Notes section (alternatively taken care of by Campitor and Ozallia).

3. There is a Ragnarok Online stream called Boxing the Compass (hosted by me, CM Astra) that airs every week on Tuesdays at 3:00PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). Please see above for link to the new forum section for the stream.

4. The WarpPortal Newsletter is sent out about once a month unless there are major updates or events, such as during the holiday season. If you'd like to subscribe to the WarpPortal Newsletter, you can find directions on this Knowledge Base article!

5. Here is the official Facebook page for Ragnarok Online, and here is the official Ragnarok Twitter account

Hope that clears things up for you! ;)

#59 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:07 AM

Dorams are nice and stuff, but Nightmare Biolabs would change the actual meta and improve a lot the play style of some builds... Is there any kind of voting for it? I vote for Nightmare Bio (although i like the gender selection) haha

RODEX mail UI replaced Nightmare Biolabs in the updates schedule, likewise Infinite Space was replaced with the LUA UI update and some suspect Doram was expedited for the gender UI update. But we should get those updates "sometime" this year, as well as Nightmare Old Glast Heim.

November:

Nightmare Biolab Replaced with RODex

Infinite Space Replaced with Item Lua System

Added "Character Code"

iRO Thanksgiving Event

December:

iRO Christmas Event

kRO Christmas Event

Doram Update (for testing) late in the month.

https://forums.warpp...livestream-104/

Okay~ How about Old Glasheim nightmare instance?

Most likely next year. We are due to receive the RODex, "Character Code", and Item Lua systems this month. They are talking about trying to include some content but are not sure if the schedule will allow it.

https://forums.warpp...d/#entry2525589

Edited by soudou, 11 January 2017 - 09:09 AM.

#60 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

From the look of this video, Doram seems to die to almost everything and in a one shot manner. 

This class is probably not as OP as people think it is to be. I also dont see many Doram in WoE unless it's limited one Doram per guild? lol

Also, Doram will not be common in our WoE because AP is useless if you get one shot by almost everything ... smfh lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 11 January 2017 - 09:27 AM.

#61 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

From the look of this video, Doram seems to die to almost everything and in a one shot manner. 

This class is probably not as OP as people think it is to be. I also dont see many Doram in WoE unless it's limited one Doram per guild? lol

Also, Doram will not be common in our WoE because AP is useless if you get one shot by almost everything ... smfh lmfao

Dude,it's kRO

Everyone get one shotted.

#62 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

Dude,it's kRO

Everyone get one shotted.

We need that. The best way to counter AP lol

#63 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:34 AM

RODEX mail UI replaced Nightmare Biolabs in the updates schedule, likewise Infinite Space was replaced with the LUA UI update and some suspect Doram was expedited for the gender UI update. But we should get those updates "sometime" this year, as well as Nightmare Old Glast Heim.

https://forums.warpp...livestream-104/

https://forums.warpp...d/#entry2525589

The 2017 content update list in no particular order is as follows.
Doram
US Theme Town
Nightmare Biolabs
Infinite Space

We also have a minor update wish list that they will attempt to fill as much as they can for things like missing cards, costumes, enchant systems etc.

#64 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:35 AM

Thank you for watching the Q&A Section. We have an update to the monthly updates for the rest of the year. kRO has scheduled us to receive some significant system updates that should make life easier on the user.

October:

Nightmare Toy Factory

Nightmare Pyramid cards

Nightmare Clocktower Cards

iRO Halloween Event

kRO Halloween Event

November:

Nightmare Biolab Replaced with RODex

Infinite Space Replaced with Item Lua System

Added "Character Code"

iRO Thanksgiving Event

December:

iRO Christmas Event

kRO Christmas Event

Doram Update (for testing) late in the month.

Yes, it also made a lot of sense that receiving client updates forbid us from getting actual new content.

#65 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:41 AM

I'm still sitting here waiting for the skill & buff cooldown UI to be updated, pet hunger bars, equipment comparison, new item in your inventory to have a highlighted shadow, and other client updates that are now pushing 5 years late.

But apparently we can only choose between content or client updates because how in the world could you ever send both of those at the same time.

Edited by Toxn, 11 January 2017 - 09:45 AM.

#66 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

The 2017 content update list in no particular order is as follows.
Doram
US Theme Town
Nightmare Biolabs
Infinite Space

We also have a minor update wish list that they will attempt to fill as much as they can for things like missing cards, costumes, enchant systems etc.

Can you just say you can't or don't want to comment on things like extra character slots?
Cherry picking questions just makes you seem out of touch with the community.

#67 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

Tiki Tuesdays left when CM Oda left. The Ragnarok stream is now Boxing the Compass on the same timeslot, Tuesdays at 3PM PST.
You can view threads regarding this stream over at the new section, The Compass Rose.

1. Campitor has always posted Good Morning threads on Mondays, this is probably the only exception because he was at home sick this Monday. Recent ones are posted in Ragnarok 1 Community Chat, and older posts are archived in the Good Mornings Archive.

2. Patch notes are usually posted by Campitor the Wednesday before maintenance, which occurs on Thursdays. You can find accumulated patch note threads for Renewal on the Renewal Patch Notes section, and for Classic on the Loki Classic Patch Notes section (alternatively taken care of by Campitor and Ozallia).

3. There is a Ragnarok Online stream called Boxing the Compass (hosted by me, CM Astra) that airs every week on Tuesdays at 3:00PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). Please see above for link to the new forum section for the stream.

4. The WarpPortal Newsletter is sent out about once a month unless there are major updates or events, such as during the holiday season. If you'd like to subscribe to the WarpPortal Newsletter, you can find directions on this Knowledge Base article!

5. Here is the official Facebook page for Ragnarok Online, and here is the official Ragnarok Twitter account

Hope that clears things up for you! ;)

got it. now can u also ninja update past balance patches into the game with the sched this company has for the time being?

#68 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Thanks for the update list Campitor.

By the way, can you check if Twin Ponytail Costume is enchantable during next maintenance?

Totally not asking because I wanna use one on a doram. :ho:

Z9BroZ8.jpg

I'm still sitting here waiting for the skill & buff cooldown UI to be updated, pet hunger bars, equipment comparison, new item in your inventory to have a highlighted shadow, and other client updates that are now pushing 5 years late.

There were those "Things That BotherYou" threads awhile back, which included stuff like buff icons I wonder if anything from that will make it into the "minor update wish list".

https://forums.warpp...hat-bother-you/

https://forums.warpp...ou-thread-pt-2/

Edited by soudou, 11 January 2017 - 10:03 AM.

#69 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Please have doarm set up for testing this week:/

#70 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

We did experiments with it before the Doram update and adding slots worked but we don't know yet if itll work after the doram update. Which means I can't make a promise yet.

Actually I think most of us were going to be happy with "We will try" which is just what you said which I find very satisfying to be honest

Thank you <3

#71 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:03 AM

Can we up the total number of available character slots from 9 to 12 with the release of Doram? Aside from the fact there is a new race and class with multiple build paths, the update also includes gender selection. A lot of new character potentials for players.

Not to mention kRO upped the slots themselves on December 09, 2015 (translation).

Also a VAS for adding character slots beyond that would be nice too :v

We did experiments with it on the character server before the Doram update and adding slots worked. But the server receives a major update with the doram update and we don't know yet if itll work after the doram update. Which means I can't make a promise yet.

#72 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:05 AM

We did experiments with it on the character server before the Doram update and adding slots worked. But the server receives a major update with the doram update and we don't know yet if itll work after the doram update. Which means I can't make a promise yet.

That's still awesome though.

#73 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:06 AM

wat kind of time traveling is that

#74 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

Very slow double post I deleted the first one.

#75 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

It involves a lot of Math, and spying into the future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users