Njoror Njotes: January 11, 2017 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Njoror Njotes: January 11, 2017

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

Njoror Njotes

January 11, 2017

Note: We realized that since our schedules are sometimes hectic, we occasionally have holidays on Monday or maintenance not on Monday, that we would do the Njoror Njotes on whatever the maintenance day is for that week.

What's Up

• Dapara EXP Week and sales
    • This week will  be another light maintenance as we do some backend updates as well.
  • Card Reinforcement Update
    • This has taken longer than we expected due to issues with the UI, plus us not having access to the prior developers.
    • We believe it should be tested and ready by the January 18 maintenance, so that is our target right now.
    • We will include a guide,  similar to our Cosmetic Fusion guide, when this update goes live.
  • Guild Skill: Siege Weaponry
    • This is almost ready to deploy, we're aiming for January 18 maintenance
    • Guilds will have a buff while in WoE that shows how many available siege weapons they have
    • There will be a self-destruct to incomplete siege weaponry to alleviate the large number of incomplete siege weaponry places on the map, focusing on more player-versus-player and less player-versus-framerate
    • There will be a hammer item, purchasable by zeny from one of the outside vendors, that will allow you to destroy your own guild siege weapons in case you want to re-assign them elsewhere
    • The siege build radius is increased so siege stacking should be less
    • Siege creation cooldown went from 3 seconds to 10 seconds
  • Seedrune Update
    • This will  likely be late January, we wanted to focus on getting the two above updates out the door first since they were causing us the most trouble

What's Next

• Seedrune Update
    • Better rates, more drops, possibly new boxes or methods of acquisition
  • PvP updates
    • Some of these will be incremental, some will  be large updates to overhaul PvP zones. They'll likely focus on one PvP zone at a time, unless incremental (like siege weaponry guild skill)
    • PvP sets and more items are aimed at end of Q1 2017. We need time for art and design to get together on this, plus want to get a balancing buff tested and ready for the zones, or else there wouldn't be an incentive over Serenia gear.
  • PvE Leveling updates
    • Working on a bigger update to resolve monster difficulty, leveling requirements, and other leveling concerns to make that road less painful.
  • Q2 and Beyond
    • Legacy Raid Dungeons, Update to Union, 4th Anniversary, Niflheim, Surt's Heart, and more RO1 throwback content in RO2.

#2 temerity

temerity

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:26 PM

just want to ask, do you guys noticed that we dont have janhhb as per patch note last week ?

so that means we wont have any hhb this month ?

#3 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

Yay Dapara week!

#4 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

• Seedrune Update
    • This will  likely be late January

giphy.gif

#5 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:27 PM

giphy.gif

I laughed.  :heh:

#6 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

What's Next ...........................

• Seedrune Update

B34lwB5.gif

Edited by 4910131006002030110, 11 January 2017 - 04:32 PM.

#7 lordcres

lordcres

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:23 PM

naicu

#8 6319130825203718973

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:03 AM

I'm starting to think the gm/cm line of thought on january hhb is..."maybe if we just ignore it long enough they'll forget about it"

#9 Senbonzakura84

Senbonzakura84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

From idun

Posted Today, 03:31 PM

Maxscha, on 13 Jan 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:snapback.png

Just reposting a question that was edited in late, to make sure it was noticed. Many regular farmers are wondering about this and ask in pub several times a day if any word on the matter. Just sayin'  :questionmark:

Cheers & Thanks!

Personally, I didn't mind that JanHHB didn't drop because of so many HHB/Yule weeks this winter. My wrists appreciated the break, and the chance to do dailies I normally skip during HHB weeks.

However, there seem to be many players that I only see during HHB weeks. I miss them. So, on another level, I would like HHB to drop, if only to get some of my pals to log in more often. . .  :ani_wow:

In case someone misses the stream, I acknowledged this in Public Chat this weekend, and we plan to run HHB next week with the January 2015 HHB instead of January 2016. Should kill two birds with one stone, as people were also disappointed with the 2016 box contents. 

#10 Kromoson

Kromoson

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:16 PM

Njoror Njotes

January 11, 2017

Note: We realized that since our schedules are sometimes hectic, we occasionally have holidays on Monday or maintenance not on Monday, that we would do the Njoror Njotes on whatever the maintenance day is for that week.

What's Up

• Dapara EXP Week and sales
    • This week will  be another light maintenance as we do some backend updates as well.
  • Card Reinforcement Update
    • This has taken longer than we expected due to issues with the UI, plus us not having access to the prior developers.
    • We believe it should be tested and ready by the January 18 maintenance, so that is our target right now.
    • We will include a guide,  similar to our Cosmetic Fusion guide, when this update goes live.
  • Guild Skill: Siege Weaponry
    • This is almost ready to deploy, we're aiming for January 18 maintenance
    • Guilds will have a buff while in WoE that shows how many available siege weapons they have
    • There will be a self-destruct to incomplete siege weaponry to alleviate the large number of incomplete siege weaponry places on the map, focusing on more player-versus-player and less player-versus-framerate
    • There will be a hammer item, purchasable by zeny from one of the outside vendors, that will allow you to destroy your own guild siege weapons in case you want to re-assign them elsewhere
    • The siege build radius is increased so siege stacking should be less
    • Siege creation cooldown went from 3 seconds to 10 seconds
  • Seedrune Update
    • This will  likely be late January, we wanted to focus on getting the two above updates out the door first since they were causing us the most trouble

What's Next

• Seedrune Update
    • Better rates, more drops, possibly new boxes or methods of acquisition
  • PvP updates
    • Some of these will be incremental, some will  be large updates to overhaul PvP zones. They'll likely focus on one PvP zone at a time, unless incremental (like siege weaponry guild skill)
    • PvP sets and more items are aimed at end of Q1 2017. We need time for art and design to get together on this, plus want to get a balancing buff tested and ready for the zones, or else there wouldn't be an incentive over Serenia gear.
  • PvE Leveling updates
    • Working on a bigger update to resolve monster difficulty, leveling requirements, and other leveling concerns to make that road less painful.
  • Q2 and Beyond
    • Legacy Raid Dungeons, Update to Union, 4th Anniversary, Niflheim, Surt's Heart, and more RO1 throwback content in RO2.

it would be great if....the dev team make a PTS (public test server)
so the ppl could give a review for the next update

#11 Senbonzakura84

Senbonzakura84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

why dapara week only have 400% boost not 500% on weekend??? ... need explanation here... doing sale on boost exp also o.O

#12 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:57 AM

I'd like to know, without a shadow of a doubt, if the xp multiplier is working as intended?

If I kill a low level mob for 0.001, I'd assume that no multiplier is implemented.

If I kill the low level mob again for 0.004, I'd assume the multiplier is x4 (not 5).

If I kill that same mob yet again, & receive 0.005, I'd assume the multiplier is 5.

One player in game is insistent that it is working as intended, ala some hidden multiplier...

but if so, then even 0.001 would result in 0.005 via the same formula applied to all else.

Misinformation really irks me. Clarity is always appreciated. Thankyou.

:questionmark:

#13 Senbonzakura84

Senbonzakura84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Did MT is permanently in wednesday or Thursday now... o.O

#14 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:54 AM

Did MT is permanently in wednesday or Thursday now... o.O

As long as no notice will be written on any permanent change of maintenance's day it will still be performed on Mondays. Sometimes due to Holidays or a busy schedule, Warp Portal delays Maintenance to the next Wednesday (this is the case). Always check the forum to stay updated about Maintenance!  :p_love:

Edited by mscocca, 17 January 2017 - 03:55 AM.

#15 Senbonzakura84

Senbonzakura84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

As long as no notice will be written on any permanent change of maintenance's day it will still be performed on Mondays. Sometimes due to Holidays or a busy schedule, Warp Portal delays Maintenance to the next Wednesday (this is the case). Always check the forum to stay updated about Maintenance!  :p_love:

I dont see any notice about there are mt in wednesday anyways in the forum.... As u say always check in forum for update but i dont see any new update about the maintenance or they change to any days other then monday.... so please just give us a bit information if the MT is not in monday... 

#16 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:16 PM

It's unfortunate that it was not posted on forums, but it is posted on Twitter and Facebook. https://twitter.com/PlayRagnarok2

Maintenance was moved because Monday was a US holiday (Martin Luther King Jr. day if I'm not mistaken - don't quote me, I'm Canadian :P)

Regardless, maintenance is on Wednesday this week.

#17 Senbonzakura84

Senbonzakura84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

It's unfortunate that it was not posted on forums, but it is posted on Twitter and Facebook. https://twitter.com/PlayRagnarok2

Maintenance was moved because Monday was a US holiday (Martin Luther King Jr. day if I'm not mistaken - don't quote me, I'm Canadian :P)

Regardless, maintenance is on Wednesday this week.

Hahahaha no problem.... thanks for the info btw ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users