180 replies to this topic

#26 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:07 AM

Paging spoon to explain if doram is a supportive class and if its working correctly

Well if it is released as is by the staff, it is indeed, working as intended by the developers. Is it balanced? Dear God no, but yes, working as intended

#27 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:22 AM

Paging spoon to explain if doram is a supportive class and if its working correctly

I wonder how viable a full support doram is. Most kRO guides seem to focus on magic or physical attack builds with a few recovery skills thrown in to make things easier, much like a Battle or ME/Adoramus bishop rather than a Full Support.

They have a recovery / buff skill branch so they can support but no replacement for Archbishop since I don't think they can revive etc.

Edited by soudou, 13 January 2017 - 07:26 AM.

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:27 AM

Some of their supportive skills, and some debuffs too, are in their magical or physical skill trees, and require heavy point usage to get maximum potential through their passives. But they still can easily act as buff/debuffer, with party atk/matk% buffs, restorations, and heavy atk/matk debuffs on enemies, def/mdef reductions, max hp% DoTs, etc.

#29 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:30 AM

As far as I can tell, kRO has no need for informative fansites since almost all information players need are on the official website. Even includes their own official Ragial feature and a searchable database. Much more well-off than the rest of the RO playerbase.

I see. I think they should have an English wiki though for their licence partners and knowing that they have their own ragial feature makes you envious.  :heh: Well, they are the main so we can't play a blame game here.

to reserve the IGN, you can just make a novice with that IGN, then let it be. when doram come in, delete that novice and make a doram with that IGN.
reserving IGN using novice is just to make the name unavailable to anyone. once the char is deleted, the IGN is available again.

That's kinda scary for me though. I don't want to delete a char coz it will make my slots compressed. I might encounter a bug or two.  :heh:

Physical Build is all ranged dmg(except scar of tarou wich is a DoT) and it's the highest single target DPS wich Picky Peck. Arclouse Dash move speed is like Cart Boost.
The aspd on physical builds is for Picky Peck spam, basically with high delay reduction it's spammability caps at your aspd, pretty much like Flamming Petals spam.

So they are rangers, I thought I can make a knight out of a cat.

#30 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:40 AM

I wonder if AB skill Adoramus came from shortened version of Adorable Doram is a Must words :heh:  #DoramHypeInfection

I wish Doram could copy human race skills with intended pun titled skill when they used, it would be wonderful to see Doram cast Magnus Exorfishmus :p_hi:

Spoiler Magnus Exorfishmus

#31 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:50 AM

No it's - A Doram is Famous.

#32 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

So they are rangers, I thought I can make a knight out of a cat.

From that kRO WoE video, yes it looks like Doram is just a range nuker. While our ranger pretty much AoE wipe, Doram can only one shot one by one which can prevent by simple pneuma, yet they die to almost anything lmfao xD

Yes, so, whether it takes pure skills (This is iRO lol) or awesome cheat to spam pneuma next to each other to create a perfect physical ranges safe zone, Doram will be useless either way :P

Edited by ChakriGuard, 13 January 2017 - 10:13 AM.

#33 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:21 AM

IRO should do some Doram advertisement like TWRO. :)

https://www.facebook...73000939385063/

Edited by Sigma1, 13 January 2017 - 10:23 AM.

#34 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:26 AM

From that kRO WoE video, yes it looks like Doram is just a range nuker. While our ranger pretty much AoE wipe, Doram can only one shot one by one which can prevent by simple pneuma, yet they die to almost anything lmfao xD

Yes, so, whether it takes pure skills (This is iRO lol) or awesome cheat to spam pneuma next to each other to create a perfect physical ranges safe zone, Doram will be useless either way :P

That skill was magic.

#35 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

From that kRO WoE video, yes it looks like Doram is just a ranges nuker. While our ranger pretty much Aoe wipe, Doram can only one shot one by one which can prevent by simple pneuma xD

Depends on the build. That video was a DEX Picky Peck build which has a powerful single target ranged skill but magic attack build has a strong AoE (Catnip Meteor). Ash mentioned magic attack build Silvervine Spear might be the bigger hitter though. I don't WoE but I'm sure that like any other class there's strategies for and against either side, e.g. magic defense stuff.

IRO should do some Doram advertisement like TWRO. :)

https://www.facebook...73000939385063/

Yeah, iRO definitely needs more marketing.

Edited by soudou, 13 January 2017 - 10:41 AM.

#36 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:41 AM

That skill was magic.

Are you sure because at one point, I saw the skill that keeps one shorting people miss on pneuma on the video. Let me get the exact time line on the video when I get home :/

#37 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:55 AM

Are you sure because at one point, I saw the skill that keeps one shorting people miss on pneuma on the video. Let me get the exact time line on the video when I get home :/

If it's the one I posted then it's Picky Peck build which is classed as a ranged physical attack so Pneuma works.

Ash is probably referring to this video which I guess is Silvervine Spear build, I don't know much about it.

Edited by soudou, 13 January 2017 - 10:56 AM.

#38 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Picky Peck has no animation, Silvervine Stem Spear has that weed being thrown. The one i'm referring to is magic.

Havent found the gears that boost SV stem spear yet, for it to be used over Picky Peck(with an easy 6000%, chance to 12000%), must be good.

Edited by Ashuckel, 13 January 2017 - 12:17 PM.

#39 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

Their "irreduceable" skill can do 3x GoH damage, and that's assumin it doesnt scale with base lvl, they just dont have mask lvl debuffs, some that are almost comparable and in AoE tho.

Doram is magic and physical ranged right? Also of brute race? So basically you can reduce its damage. But making you susceptible to human race.

#40 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

demi human damage even when on full reducs can kill you, then you give up demi human reducs for brute to die even more to demi human and still die to cats :)

Edited by Ashuckel, 13 January 2017 - 12:00 PM.

#41 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:03 PM

demi human damage even when on full reducs can kill you, then you give up demi human reducs for brute to die even more to demi human and still die to cats :)

WoE wise yes, don't disregard pvp huehue

Also just proves what i just said earlier

Just think about full magic atk doram fully geared max magic atk output with RG sacri tu tu ru

Edited by Cleofe, 13 January 2017 - 12:10 PM.

#42 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:06 PM

Picky Peck has no animation, Silvervine Stem Spear has that weed being thrown. The one i'm referring to is magic.

Havent found the gears that boost SV stem spear yet, for it to be used over Picky Peck(with an easy 6000% chance to 12000%), must be good.

wtf is a 6000% chance...

#43 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:07 PM

Exactly what we need right now xD

#44 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

With only 51% reducs avaiable against brute, you wont get much further on pvp either. 

#45 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:11 PM

With only 51% reducs avaiable against brute, you wont get much further on pvp either.

Yes you can, with gtb and ranged reducts xD

#46 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

They can still kill you with their DoT that disables all healing effect and does a pretty large % of your max hp per tick every second

#47 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:15 PM

They can still kill you with their DoT that disables all healing effect and does a pretty large % of your max hp per tick every second

Depends on their build, but in case thats the build, pretty sure hell die first before me huehhe

#48 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

#49 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:20 PM

you can get all those 3 in the same build ( the strong magic, strong ranged, and DoT), in fact the dot is part of the physical ST. And he has a Mental Strenght-like skill :v

#50 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:24 PM

The DoT goes away with a heal clip/scroll though.

There's so many "what if" situations, but I feel like people are seriously overreacting to Dorams.

Edited by Myzery, 13 January 2017 - 12:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users