why the sudden price drop for kera and aplysia medallions? - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

why the sudden price drop for kera and aplysia medallions?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#51 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:46 PM

Until this time I conclude they did it on purpose. Whatever it was. He he

#52 dixymen

dixymen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:10 AM

Every item, and I mean every item.... has a Unique database ID  even stackable's

Aw, my post got deleted with the code. But no, they don't.

#53 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:19 AM

Until this time I conclude they did it on purpose. Whatever it was. He he

The more time goes by the more it seems like it tbh....

You seem to know an awful lot about duping for not knowing how to do it. 

So, I did finally have time to get on my Cleric and browse around JP Market. There is absolutely something being exploited. It would seem to be duplication, but I find it very strange that it's majority stackables, and things that are of the highest value. So Holy Scrolls, Medals that are typically hard to get, things like that. Now, I'm not exactly seeing an influx of Faith items, I know some people claim that there is, but I see not specific spike in it. This influx of high value stackables however means a significant amount of zulie is trading hands, and the people exploiting it have enough to buy those items, that players have been trying to sell. So seeing them on the market or trading hands seems to be a logical result of this exploitation, whatever it is.

Some predictions I have:

1: There most likely won't be any maintenance until a resolution is found.

2: This means birth islands event is going to go on for a while longer, most likely.

3: I'd wager Holy as an element is going to get hit with a nerf, to reduce it's strategic value and reduce the impact it has on gameplay. 

4: I wouldn't be surprised if this is the nudge the DEV's were looking for to disable the king sets bonus from PvP. 

So, time will tell, I'll definitely keep an eye on the situation but there isn't anything I can do other than try to quell the storm of fear mongering and the rampant rollback requests. 

Well that wouldnt be so bad tbh, Holy always needed a nerf is retarded that it has no weakness and how big of an impact it has on reducing dmg inc and king set is fugly so w.e (as long as iit's disabled in both PvP and PvM cuz if ones get screwed so does the others!)

#54 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

PvM Doesn't affect other players ability to play the game fairly, only PvP does that. 

#55 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

Aw, my post got deleted with the code. But no, they don't.

I got to see it, don't worry.

#56 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

Well, after witnessing first hand what's going on..... all I can do is wait for a response from the team. Something is very wrong, very obviously wrong. Not only is the community well aware that most likely duping is happening, they're taking advantage of it, and encouraging them. Literally following them like lost puppies begging for discounts or free items, and making the dupers feel popular. 

It's a bloody mess, and, yeah, I'm going to stay away from the game until I see a response. 

#57 dixymen

dixymen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

If we mention lack of staff or bad financials will we get an acknowledgement quicker? Usually does the trick. This is such a high priority issue it's embarrassing they haven't taken action. The server should have been taken offline while an investigation happens - it could have all been resolved with a few hours downtime and now we're facing a multi-day rollback?

#58 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:31 AM

Well, after witnessing first hand what's going on..... all I can do is wait for a response from the team. Something is very wrong, very obviously wrong. Not only is the community well aware that most likely duping is happening, they're taking advantage of it, and encouraging them. Literally following them like lost puppies begging for discounts or free items, and making the dupers feel popular. 

It's a bloody mess, and, yeah, I'm going to stay away from the game until I see a response. 

yes, I can confirm, it is exactly like this.

This went on for hours today...

I know that several players wrote tickets about this issue... so did I...  we got a kind of standard answer... thank you for taking care... we are investigating... if you have other concerns, please let me know...

No, I dont have other concerns... thank you.

I tried to message on forums... not even read yet.

I tried to message on facebook... no answer...

We all wrote on forums... no answer of the team.

I know about the time difference... I know that there was a holiday yesterday... but they let the server for days without someone taking care? And this is for about a week now.

Waiting for a response too...

#59 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

There is a difference between setting up and coding & modifing.

Ever coded from scratch? there is a difference between copying code already written, and writing your own. 
Anyway.

I can also confirm that there is a dupe going on, and some random person partially explained it to me. No results on it so far, but we'll see.

#60 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

Hey guys! This has gone way off topic, so I am going to be locking this thread and cleaning it up at bit. For an official response regarding the OP report, please check the this post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users