• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 megastash

megastash

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:35 AM

I really wonder why Wonderland needed specific classes to form 10 people.

How about those other classes who wishes to get titles and quest from this dungeon?

It's really difficult finding a 10 people raid party.

Since I am a ranger, I am unwelcomed to join any of these. Because ranger is the least class to pick in your UI char interface.

But if it's 20/20 like normal JDQ raid. I bet many will be happy and enjoy doing quests in Wonderland Hard.

Honestly this WLH DG sucks! Few players can benifit in this 10/10 dungeon. Pity, might as well put it down. 

You want more people to play your game? Well, start working on this! :ani_ag:  :an:

#2 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:44 AM

I hear ya, megastash. I am a ranger without the WLH title also.

I just try to be patient and wait for when my gears exceed the

dungeon difficuly (even if that means after Niffelheim gears)...

I guess I've grown accustomed to finishing quests/kharas at

a slower pace than other classes in AS, SC, HC, FP, WL/Jawaii.

I am looking forward to class & PvE balances. They will come.

*completing old kharas in the mean time*    #somanyinsects

#3 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:01 AM

I really wonder why Wonderland needed specific classes to form 10 people.

How about those other classes who wishes to get titles and quest from this dungeon?

It's really difficult finding a 10 people raid party.

Since I am a ranger, I am unwelcomed to join any of these. Because ranger is the least class to pick in your UI char interface.

But if it's 20/20 like normal JDQ raid. I bet many will be happy and enjoy doing quests in Wonderland Hard.

Honestly this WLH DG sucks! Few players can benifit in this 10/10 dungeon. Pity, might as well put it down. 

You want more people to play your game? Well, start working on this! :ani_ag:  :an:

I've been posting about this for at least 3 times, and the latest one was finally answered in Town Hall meeting few days ago. I was just like you, have difficulties with getting A Lawless World title (although now I'm already have it). GM said that they are preparing Ranger to be buffed up so they can be compete for better chance getting into WLH. That's the good news for you. I wish you the best luck to get into WLH soon.

PS : Ranger in WLH is pretty weak as DPS, that's why I know why they don't want Ranger in their team. The only you do is just shotting Multi Shot at Nukaruka's bubble while your team DPSing Serenia. That's all ... oh, and checking Serenia's position by hiding (Camouflage) when your team screwed up :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users