Good Morning 1-16-2017 - Page 8 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Morning 1-16-2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
216 replies to this topic

#176 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:34 AM

Finally i dont need Mjolnir or any overupgrade gear to make my poor genetic insta cast and brewer with Special Pharmacy will be... *w*

#177 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:39 AM

I think we're due for another "let's buff god items" thread. 

#178 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:44 AM

again, would like a Drooping Domovoi, or at least Domovois to be ingame.

y'know, these guys:
DMQQdsd.png

Edited by kijudoav, 18 January 2017 - 08:48 AM.

#179 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

Finally i dont need Mjolnir or any overupgrade gear to make my poor genetic insta cast and brewer with Special Pharmacy will be... *w*

You are the best ever ^.^ Brew brew for life. Now if only i can actually make alcohol to make people drunk in game ^.^

#180 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

Get perfect brewing rate with special pharmacy will be less insane now :v ( used to do it with 220+ luk/int/dex)

#181 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

yea i had to get +12 of all gears plus my hammer and briss to use less alts. Now its even more amazing im in love ^.^

BREW BREW BREW BREW

HO HO HO HO

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#182 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

Please tell me there's gonna be something like Elemental shoes implemented too cause thatd be great. (I want my Towel back goddammit)

#183 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:00 AM

Too bad we had to use such crappy base weapons for the set. The scarf + clothes together are basically on par with a white wing suits set (not counting enchants). The overall % mods are actually higher, but being locked to a low atk level 3 weapon means less flexibility and less direct ATK to multiply with all those nice mods.

I guess one big goal will be to stack as much flat ATK as possible on an SC. Luckily, the bows are so crappy you can afford to yolo upgrade them to +10 or beyond.

Spoiler

Edited by mildcontempt, 18 January 2017 - 11:01 AM.

#184 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

It's 1 ASPD.

Sorry, combining both SHOULD be 2 ASPD.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 18 January 2017 - 01:59 PM.

#185 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

Too bad we had to use such crappy base weapons for the set. The scarf + clothes together are basically on par with a white wing suits set (not counting enchants). The overall % mods are actually higher, but being locked to a low atk level 3 weapon means less flexibility and less direct ATK to multiply with all those nice mods.

I guess one big goal will be to stack as much flat ATK as possible on an SC. Luckily, the bows are so crappy you can afford to yolo upgrade them to +10 or beyond.

Spoiler

The combo is not for Rangers.

It's for Maestro/Wanderer/SC,i was trying to compare damage but the Towel is still bugged -_-

#186 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

It's for Maestro/Wanderer/SC,i was trying to compare damage but the Towel is still bugged -_-

What's the bug?

Nevermind, we spotted it, it was an incorrect description. It is per upgrade level of the Towel, not the weapon for the damage bonus.

Either way, this description as well as existing ragcan and new ragcan items have been worked on and combed over multiple times. Here's to hoping this will be a better experience with the next box!

Edited by Nirvanna21, 18 January 2017 - 02:07 PM.

#187 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

Yes... I know, I'm saying it will be SIMILAR to the white wing suits bonuses. 

Also, towel works fine for me. It was busted, but was fixed in one of the maintenances after the ragcan was introduced. I retested just now to make sure it wasn't rebroken last maint, and nope, works fine. (note: i have both towel and weapon at +9; if the combo is using the wrong gear's refine for the AS %mod then yeah that's a bug.)

Edited by mildcontempt, 18 January 2017 - 03:01 PM.

#188 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:59 PM

What's the bug?

Nevermind, we spotted it, it was an incorrect description. It is per upgrade level of the Towel, not the weapon for the damage bonus.

Either way, this description as well as existing ragcan and new ragcan items have been worked on and combed over multiple times. Here's to hoping this will be a better experience with the next box!

So,this means my luck to have a +12 Earth Bow was actually a lie?

That's stupid,my dreams were crushed once again.

-____________-

Yes... I know, I'm saying it will be SIMILAR to the white wing suits bonuses. 

Also, towel works fine for me. It was busted, but was fixed in one of the maintenances after the ragcan was introduced. I retested just now to make sure it wasn't rebroken last maint, and nope, works fine. 

Yeah,Nirvanna said it is the towel refine :(

#189 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Nirvanna, is it SUPPOSED to be the upgrade of the towel? That is actually kind of good, because it means I don't have to have multiple +10 bows (other than for the wATK.)

#190 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

Nirvanna, is it SUPPOSED to be the upgrade of the towel? That is actually kind of good, because it means I don't have to have multiple +10 bows (other than for the wATK.)

I checked the special effects table is pulling the Towel's refine for that effect.

#191 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:04 PM

I checked the special effects table is pulling the Towel's refine for that effect.

You're fabulous.

#192 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

Sweet, that makes things a lot easier. 

Thanks m80s ;D

EDIT: Heh, looking at the description, it actually doesn't say that the refine of the BOW increases AS damage, just "for every refine". It only says, explicitly, that if the weapon is at +10 do you get the +1 ASPD. Such awkward wording. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 18 January 2017 - 03:15 PM.

#193 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:23 PM

Hi, Camp. Will the doram testing be up today?

#194 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Sweet, that makes things a lot easier. 

Thanks m80s ;D

EDIT: Heh, looking at the description, it actually doesn't say that the refine of the BOW increases AS damage, just "for every refine". It only says, explicitly, that if the weapon is at +10 do you get the +1 ASPD. Such awkward wording. 

The new description makes more sense :U

#195 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:54 PM

I hope this upcoming box is cheaper than what we just recently have. Unless they put in penetration/tempest sets lmao. I spent $500 last box and the only decent I got was 2 pcs syringes. Now I'm having a dilemma.

#196 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:06 PM

Camp you are such a kawaii teddy bear.

#197 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

cant wait for that +20% MHP, no knockback garment, holy armor and OP mid/lower headgear :P

#198 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

Camp you are such a kawaii teddy bear.

yMEAIKr.png

#199 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

What's the bug?

You guys pretty sure about this?

because I made my search in some jRO discussion and they make a showcase comparing clean elemental sets with +7 burning bow combo with +7 elven bow and +7 whitewing sets combo there. If you see there the elemental cloth+burning bow combo arrow storm damage multiplier always show 35% taken from the bow refine at +7 while the white wing set at +7 effect on jRO is increase arrow storm damage by 20% instead of 50% as opposed to here in iRO. here for the white wing set official archive.

anyone who want to argue that the official archive is very old indeed and maybe the effects altered by now might be wondered why some jRO player comparing old effects gear in the recent blog post in 2016?

well one certain things to find out is either asking iRO player who plays jRO and owned that gears or anyone who can read the actual specific jRO patchnote used in jRO for these gears.

Because I smell fishy underhanded scheme from kRO that intentionally altering the actual effects or it's just their human error sending camp the false effect. :p_smile:

#200 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

No clue m8, and to be honest I think it's better that the elemental towel give the benefit instead of the weapon, so you're not forced into having multiple +9 elemental bows. This way, if you can +12 the towel, you get that 60% AS damage on any of the four bows. You can also afford to have multiple bows with different racial/size/whatever cards. 

IMO, I like it this way. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 18 January 2017 - 06:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users