for deflation so that newbie would be welcome to the game - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

for deflation so that newbie would be welcome to the game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 7911140828020729663

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:18 AM

im suggesting that make a npc for a day and announce it to players (Gambler) that allows you to pay a certain amount of zulie which the npc gives you random stuff maybe some Teleportation scroll,Soul Crystal,life Insurance,etc then there's like a slim chance of getting a cool rare item (Headgear,Costume,Weapons)so that people would like to use to the npc and will make the economy much better for newbie

#2 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:39 AM

The cool stuff you are talking about is in my daily boxes, when I have a premium account.

And be sure... the people who have a lot of zulie... also have all the cool headgears and costumes they need.

I understand what you mean... and perhaps it would be a nice idea, to buy teleportation tickets and stuff from a NPC,

But I don't think that will ever happen, because WP wants to sell Premium accounts and Item Mall stuff too.

I don't think that could be the way to better the economy.

#3 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:19 PM

This game has little to none ways to deal with the inflation, you will need to deal with such things from multiple approaches.
Be open minded and carefully experiment a little.

Sutch as:
Taxes while vending, Taxes for a auction house or marketplace.

Create a black market vendor, this would sell a aray of new and rare items only obtainable with zullie account locked once bought.
Prices would be high for some items, and slower for some others, it would be good to have a rotation once every 3 months.

Drasticly increase the zullie rewards for quests, this would engourage new players to explore the game and do more questing too.
I am saying this because i think that the rewards are rather low now with today's ecconomy in rose and you would want to try and level the plain field.

Create some events regarding zullie where there would be a raffle for some expensive item and players can buy tickets for a hefty zullie price.
Players would have a Chance for some rare item or something, we keep having raffles through the item mall but this would also be a very good way to sink zullie.

Make premium tokens untradeable, sadly yes.
Allow players to buy Premium status with hefty zullie price and not just item mall points.
You could start with a experiment of 12-24 hours, moving up as the experiment goes well.
Update the premium rewards and possibly allow for a much faster reward then the current 6 hours.

Create a npc in every town know to rose where you can buy buffs for 30 minutes with zullie.
Each npc has a different degree of buffs in terms of + & % with today's buff system.

Create a way where every player is able to craft things like potions and food buying some basic materials from the vendors.
This could be done through some sort of proffesion like cooking/alchemy/gathering/ming
and get rid of the artisan discount when buying things from npc's

Increase some ingame droprates for things like Lisents, chemicals, zullie and various dirtys in areas where people like to level
I know that the GA is a good way but with today's players base you will need to be level 230 to be able to actively participate in getting these items.

Add some more drops to the dungeons sutch as ditys and corresponding rare accessories weapons and so forth.

You could also add some already existing items back into the game, ill give jewel chests 1 and 2 as a good example.
Not all items have been return after the database update from 2014 or some silver/bronze star monsters are not dropping what they should drop.

Oh wait sorry, going off track.

#4 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:10 AM

make rune refinement more expensive in terms of zulie because as far as i know only people with maxed out passives and high lvl gear attempt to refine one. aka people with a lot of zulies

#5 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:30 AM

You can max out passives by buying IM skills.

The highlevel gear is either valor or honor gear... you dont buy it, you farm for it and earn it.

Same with ore and cluster... you can't buy that stuff... you have to work for it.

Farming in dungeons and pvp arenas does not make rich.

So... refining runes does not mean that you have a lot of zulie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users