Problems with second password and time. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Problems with second password and time.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dyone

Dyone

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

Hello everybody, i am Dyone, someone new to this community.

I and a friend just wanted to start playing Ragnarok 2, and downloaded via steam. I already once had an account a good 2-3 years ago, and i though: let's use a new email so we can start over or make a new character, but apparently you log in automatic and need to type in a second password, that i completely forgot including everything else in the game.

So i would like to know, how can i get out of the screen of second password, and get a new email account as basis? 

You already have my thanks,

-Dyone

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:23 AM

Welcome back Dyone! 

Please, to get help from the Support Team visit the website http://support.warpportal.com and send a Ticket.

Hope to see your friend and You soon in the game.

:p_love:

Edited by mscocca, 21 January 2017 - 09:30 AM.

#3 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

To use a new email/account through Steam, first you have to register the new email on Warpportal.com and then create an RO2 account for this email. This will require you to make a new username and password for the new RO2 account. You can only have 1 RO2 account per email registered to Warpportal. Remember this new login information as you will be using this to manually login.

To bypass the steam auto login and manually login using account/password, go to wherever you have the Steam program installed on your pc. For me its C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Ragnarok Online 2

In the Ragnarok Online 2 folder, open RO2Client. This will open the launcher and when the game launches, you will be at the default login screen, prompting an account and password. The next screen will let you assign a second password for the new account. If you remember your default/original account information, you can also login that account using this same method.

Also an added FYI: Steam does not track your ingame time/last login if you login this way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users