Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:56 AM

GOOD MORNING RUNE MIDGARD!

General:

• We are starting the planning stages of Valentines Day Event and St Patricks Day

Renewal:

• jRO Ragcan Fixes
    • The following items will start increasing/decreasing player damage in addition to the demi human increase/decrease
      • Safety Rod
      • Goal Tender Mask
    • Were looking into the Severe Rainstorm Damage increases. The setting should be right which means that it requires a kRO fix. Most likely as with the Wingheadphone there is a subskill (the skill casts it's own skill) that we need to target for the effect.
  • Looking at the Faceworm Skins.. we have plans for this and other high end instance drops - We haven't forgotten
  • By the Power invested in my by my Plushie Wild Rose I here by declare May dragon Month.
    • Baby Dragon Hats are updated to provide extra EXP boosts to dragons every May
  • Chinese New Years Hats
    • Seasonal effects will be added to these old quest rewards based on their animal. (Ox gets small Vit, Horse gets small Dex, etc)
    • Only in effect for January and February

Classic:

• New Headgear Quest
  • Ozzalia will be working on the Treasure Cache System
    • Were going to expand on the guide some more and get the post with the mid and high tier boxes up this week.

Community:

Doram Update:

inRCAdL.jpg

• Last week we we finished integrating the Doram Update files into our testing environment and something is not working right. Were working with the studio to diagnosis why we can't login.
  • Astra made an update page here: http://www.playragna...aspx?id=286&p=1.
    • This week she will be showing off the new BGM, Cards, Skills, Monsters, Hair Styles and other parts of the Doram Update on her Boxing the compass live stream. If we can get the client working we will also invite users to test the update with us.
      • Proof of Life
Spoiler

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:00 AM

first

Off to the graveyard with ya! https://forums.warpp...post-graveyard/

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

[ Reserved ]

So hyped for Doram

Edited by Xellie, 23 January 2017 - 11:06 AM.

#4 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

no plans for chinese new year?

#5 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:17 AM

Maybe the cats are having a bad time adapting to the new environment.

So Doram is the only race that can select a gender or it's already integrated on the system?

Edited by ChaoticRK, 23 January 2017 - 11:18 AM.

#6 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:22 AM

Maybe the cats are having a bad time adapting to the new environment.

So Doram is the only race that can select a gender or it's already integrated on the system?

The update changes the way gender is handled. Before it was based on account gender. Once the update hits the live gender is based on individual characters. This means that a bard and dancer can live on the same account. Kagerous and Oboros holding hands in character select, Cats and Humans living together. Pure anarchy. 

#7 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

Off to the graveyard with ya! https://forums.warpp...post-graveyard/

I totally forgot this topic :o

Let me ask again,Any plans to add more jRO cans?

#8 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

I totally forgot this topic :o

Let me ask again,Any plans to add more jRO cans?

jRO items will be added in the future. But we are currently focusing on Doram and bug fixing previous items for the renewal servers.

#9 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

What about Chinese / Lunar New Year Events quests? What also happened to the Winter Events quest? Did we stop receiving kRO quests and events for some reason? Other servers have gotten those events and quests already. 

The quest we had for christmas was only a minitature portion of the entire quest that was on kRO, twRO and jRO.

I'm starting to think in return for jRO content, we've traded off kRO content quests for it or something.  :p_swt:

Edited by KamiKali, 23 January 2017 - 11:30 AM.

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:32 AM

What about Chinese / Lunar New Year Events quests? What also happened to the Winter Events quest? Did we stop receiving kRO quests and events for some reason? Other servers have gotten those events and quests already. 

The quest we had for christmas was only a minitature portion of the entire quest that was on kRO, twRO and jRO.

I'm starting to think in return for jRO content, we've traded off kRO content quests for it or something.  :p_swt:

Can you give me their event pages. I need to ask them what was up with that. We put in everything we received for christmas.

#11 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

Well everyone keeps on going on about how instead of getting newer stuff we need to fix up bugs and get older gears first that never came out for us, maybe Gravity has a few people here noted it down and now we getting stuff from years back and nothing new, as we wanted. Mind you though KamiKali my dear this is just my pure conjecture and whats really happening is not known to us all, Campitor might be able to get some clarity for us on that regard.

#12 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

Here I was looking forward to getting this Costume Box soon.

kue8e60000022zqr.jpg

Edit: Are there any plans for nightmare biolab and nightmare Glast Heim in the near future this year?

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 23 January 2017 - 11:52 AM.

#13 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

kue8e60000022zqr.jpg

Edit: Are there any plans for nightmare biolab and nightmare Glast Heim in the near future this year?

Not sure Shinobi, but I hope so too. Also, I was highly distracted elsewhere from looking at the actual hairstyle designs, go figure hahahaha

#14 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:55 AM

Not sure Shinobi, but I hope so too. Also, I was highly distracted elsewhere from looking at the actual hairstyle designs, go figure hahahaha

would be nice to have the GM team cosplay as their fav ro classess ^.^

cough cough CM astra, CM dragon, CM Campitor

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 23 January 2017 - 11:56 AM.

#15 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:04 PM

jRO items will be added in the future. But we are currently focusing on Doram and bug fixing previous items for the renewal servers.

Thanks camp,i hope we can receive the Mechanic Accessory

kue8e60000022zqr.jpg

and black eremes scarf :v

#16 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:27 PM

Is there really nothing planned for CNY? No new quest for 2017, or even old quests? It's a pretty big holiday yanno :V.

#17 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:39 PM

Is there really nothing planned for CNY? No new quest for 2017, or even old quests? It's a pretty big holiday yanno :V.

iRo only asks quests from other servers. I don't really know why. i think GM had conversations with kro that they can make customized quest for iRo. I say this might be rude, but honestly, even some private servers have more and fun customized quests with only 1 or 2 GM. I think they set up the server for fun and they really like making new fun quests for people. But well, maybe our GMs just too busy working idk what thing:p

P.S actually we had a customized quest for exchanging(ti) eggs, but it was really a great quest to achieve anything though

#18 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

Could at the very least put in the 2012 Dragon Helm quest and Takoyaki Festival, since it's obvious we won't be getting any new quest for it at this point.

But yeah, we have missed out on new CNY quests 2 years in a row now, kinda disappointing.

#19 scraps345

scraps345

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Server:iRO : Chaos

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:23 PM

Yes please we need more takoyaki.

#20 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:27 PM

I can sell takoyaki if u wish ^.^

#21 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

I would like to be able to make takoyaki again instead of buying leftovers from like 2 yrs ago 

#22 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

then i guess i wont sell them for 15k if u dont want old takoyaki 0.0

#23 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

The update changes the way gender is handled. Before it was based on account gender. Once the update hits the live gender is based on individual characters. This means that a bard and dancer can live on the same account. Kagerous and Oboros holding hands in character select, Cats and Humans living together. Pure anarchy.

How will character gender be changed in the future? New characters can definitely be either gender, but what about for pre-existing characters that we wish to change? It used to be a VAS account wide change.

#24 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

Can we add some "left click style" gears and weapons? I think I am not the only player who enjoy 193 aspd, but right now only gx and good gear ranger could play in this style, would be happy to see more gears to support.(Yes, JRO has tons of this kind of gears)

#25 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

Can you give me their event pages. I need to ask them what was up with that. We put in everything we received for christmas.

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...ind=A&curpage=1

https://ro.gnjoy.com...iew.aspx?id=503

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users