#26 chr0nicles

chr0nicles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:24 PM

testing rwc rings vs sapphire wrist without the full setup, is not really fair for the ring though, because %atk of rwc ring affects weapon atk and equip atk (such as pyro, porcelio, physical set).

without main weapons and other flat atk+ rwc ring surely lost vs sapphire, as the 1 sapphire gives 100matk.

but 2 perfect RWC ring 6%atk +3int/str win by very little margin vs 2 sapphire wrist.

with or without pyroclastic the result doesn't change much.

in conclusion not worth to get the perfect enchant for gens.

#27 Paranoian

Paranoian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:26 AM

testing rwc rings vs sapphire wrist without the full setup, is not really fair for the ring though, because %atk of rwc ring affects weapon atk and equip atk (such as pyro, porcelio, physical set).

without main weapons and other flat atk+ rwc ring surely lost vs sapphire, as the 1 sapphire gives 100matk.

but 2 perfect RWC ring 6%atk +3int/str win by very little margin vs 2 sapphire wrist.

with or without pyroclastic the result doesn't change much.

in conclusion not worth to get the perfect enchant for gens.

Thanks! This is the answer I've been looking for.

#28 darkadam

darkadam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

does the bonus of sapphire wrist stack? like 2 wrist will have bonus of 10x dex luk int and 200 matk?

#29 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:55 PM

yes

#30 darkadam

darkadam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:00 PM

well thats great! thanks! i think the wrist is second best accessory from meggingjard.

#31 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:30 PM

It truly is for almost all setups. Even great in WoE

#32 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

bako is really bad choice for gene accessory

trust these words like your life depends upon it. i learned the hard way too hahah.

Crimson Sabre offers MUCH more atk, nearly the same matk, and has 1 extra slot.

been meaning to ask ya shuck, what about crimson sabre vs. red twin?
instance A: using AS cards?
instance B: using race/size-specific card?

well thats great! thanks! i think the wrist is second best accessory from meggingjard.

yeah the sapphire wrist, emerald earrings, and spirit king rings are all really really nice when stacked together. sorc is godly. strings/wandy are easier to achieve no-delay strings/max sp regen (150 int, respectively). and much easier to instacast CC on gen now w/o having to use a hammer.

Edited by Fuuton, 07 February 2017 - 10:37 PM.

#33 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

Is it best to put two Kafra Blossom Cards in these? I noticed I die killing a few MvP's without them. I like the extra damage but miss having the extra defense. 

I just slotted kafra blossom cards in mine. Seems like the best accessory card other than mvp cards i guess. 

Edited by DarkDan, 22 March 2017 - 01:27 PM.

#34 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

Are these accessories still a thing? I bought a couple of them while they were still cheap, now their price more than doubled, even after Cylinder was released.

I have a cylinder and a couple of them. Is it worth to keep them, or should I get a couple of Pendants of Maelstorm of Mad Berserker instead? Or should I make a couple RWC rings of Mad Berserker with ATK+6%? Are they much better for Acid Bombing than those? It seems to me that they'll lose by a decent margin when you use Cylinder, but I don't know...

#35 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

Are these accessories still a thing? I bought a couple of them while they were still cheap, now their price more than doubled, even after Cylinder was released.

I have a cylinder and a couple of them. Is it worth to keep them, or should I get a couple of Pendants of Maelstorm of Mad Berserker instead? Or should I make a couple RWC rings of Mad Berserker with ATK+6%? Are they much better for Acid Bombing than those? It seems to me that they'll lose by a decent margin when you use Cylinder, but I don't know...

did some testing in NCT with CC.

+12 2AS RTE

Tengu Set

+12 TempDex EA4/LD

+9DrHBP

Cylinder HB

the Sapphire wrist does do more damage then Bako, although the difference was close.

Cost to performance wide, pendant of Chaos is probably best at 40m with 5% atk. Best performance (not counting gods and mvp) overall is still Sapphire Wrist.

#36 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Thank you! Do you know if Gold Scaraba is the best alternative to slot in (the other being DLE Int 3)? I saw a Gene with a couple of them with DLEI3 in Bio4 the other day, and he was rocking (+14 GMS, etc., though). The drawback of using Sapphire Wristband is that it "requires" you to use Genetic Skill points to get FCP.

#37 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

don't have a gold scarab, so can't answer.

as for the skill points, genes have plenty of excess skill points.

#38 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

you can lower homun related skill points in order to get some points into aid condensed pots. You can  even lower FCP lvls if you really want. But really, if the gene is going to just pvm CC/Acid Bomb/Fire Expansion stuff, you'll have like 20+ spare points.

#39 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

I see... thanks. I thought that was a drawback, like warlock's combo, but it looks like it's not a problem in late game. My genes are still low level, waiting for their homunculus to get loyal... -________-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users