#1 Brannwen

Brannwen

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:59 AM

I've been playing RO2 on and off for sometime now. I've made ML chars of various classes, but I just recently returned (again) and chose to go with a SM for now. I found a guild, and was told that Wonderland dungeon can be solo'd by low level MLs. It got me interested, naturally, but I am absolutely clueless regarding how to get there in the first place. Despite my frantic googling, I'm not really much wiser (I wasn't really able to find any guide).

So, how does one get to Wonderland? (I know it's open only after enough donations have been made.)

#2 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

From Alberta, head to the pier/dock area. Go to the dock that is next to the Lighthouse. At the end, there is a whirlpool in the water. Jump in to be transported to Jawaii Ocean Island.

From there, the safest path to Jawaii Love Island is to follow the coastline around to the left, staying in the water to avoid the mobs, all the way around until you see a wooden gazebo/hut looking structure. There is an npc on this structure with a weird name I forgot, but if you talk to him, he will warp you to Jawaii Love Island.

Once you get to Jawaii Love Island, Wonderland entrance is up the ramp to the right. There is a waterfall with a portal behind it. That's the entrance. To get out of Jawaii Love Island, head back to the entrance and instead of talking to the npc, jump into the water below. It will warp you back to Alberta.

Goodluck!  :no1:

#3 Brannwen

Brannwen

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:04 PM

Thank you very much for the answer, it helps a ton! o3ob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users