[Event Guide] Valentine's Day Event 2017 (2/8~3/1) - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Event Guide] Valentine's Day Event 2017 (2/8~3/1)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:32 PM

Valentine's Day Event 2017 – Event Guide

Cookie Factory is back!
Stop Team Anti-Love and Team Chocolate Robber from ruining this year's Valentine's Day by turning the taste of Chocolate Meister's sweet chocolate into something uneatable.

Chocolate Meister's House and Chocolate Storage
Open the doors to Chocolate Meister's House and the Chocolate Storage by playing the initial questline. It starts at NPC Rony in Port of the Winds. The quest will show up for all players Level 20+.

Chocolate Meister's House (Event Map F6 Mode)
To access this mode you need to have Tickets to Chocolate Meister's House (F6) [2016] in your inventory. They're working like the defense orders. One is needed for a party size up to 2 players and two tickets are needed for parties of 3 and 4 players. The tickets can be obtained from the initial questline and as a world drop (by killing any monster).

No Perfect Hunches are needed to get the directions guessing rewards. Instead you will need Magical Flower Bouquets. You can obtain Magical Flower Boxes containing up to 3 Magical Flower Bouquets by killing monsters on any hidden (scroll) map. Those hidden scrolls are dropped by any boss of the regular mission maps. Hidden maps are available for all level ranges. When you are asked to guess the monster direction you can use the Magical Flower Bouquet to always have a right guess.
For every right guess you will be rewarded with the following:

Right Guesses

1 Player Party

2 Players Party

3 Players Party

4 Players Party

1-3

1x Sweet Ingredients Box

2x Sweet Ingredients Box

3x Sweet Ingredients Box

4x Sweet Ingredients Box

1x Valentine Silver Coin

2x Valentine Silver Coin

3x Valentine Silver Coin

4x Valentine Silver Coin

5-8

1x Sweet Ingredients Box

2x Sweet Ingredients Box

3x Sweet Ingredients Box

4x Sweet Ingredients Box

1x Valentine Gold Coin Box

1x Valentine Gold Coin Box

2x Valentine Gold Coin Box

2x Valentine Gold Coin Box

5 Valentine Silver Coins can be traded at NPC Gordon in Port of the Winds to obtain a Valentine's Silver Accessory Box. This box can contain a part of the Lovely Silver Accessory Set or a Valentine's Day consumable item.

You can trade in 2 specific parts of the Lovely Silver Accessory Set to get one Lovey Gold Accessory Set part at NPC Gordon.

15 Valentine Gold Coins can be traded at NPC Gordon for a Big IM Consumables Box.
10 Valentine Gold Coins can be traded at NPC Gordon for a Cupid Box. This box randomly contains a part of the Cupid Set
20 Valentine Gold Coins can be traded at NPC Gordon for an [Event] Styling Pink Box. This box randomly contains a part of the [Event] Styling Pink Set.
Please know that all boxes are fully restricted.

At Stage 5 and Stage 10 you get a stage end reward similar to the mission result rewards. You will get 4 random rewards out of the following:

·         Money Bag Gasha Box containing a gold bag with a random amount of gold

·         Armor Enchant Dust Gift Box (4 ea)

·         Weapon Enchant Dust Gift Box (2 ea)

·         Soul Gift Box (14 ea)

·         Valentine Balloon Box containing a random Valetine's Day Balloon

·         Valentine Accessory Box containing a random Valentine's Day Costume Accessory

·         EXP Double Up potion (10 mins)

Chocolate Storage (Event Map F7 Mode)
To start this mode you need to have Tickets to Chocolate Storage (F7) [2016] in your inventory. They're working like the defense orders. One is needed for a party size up to 2 players and two tickets are needed for parties of 3 and 4 players. The tickets can be obtained from the initial questline and by completing the daily quests Tickets for Everyone (1) and Tickets for Everyone (2). This way you can obtain up to 4 of these tickets daily.

At Stage 10, 20, 30 and 40 you get a stage end reward similar to the mission result rewards. You will get 4 random rewards out of the following:

·         Money Bag Gasha Box containing a gold bag with a random amount of gold

·         Armor Enchant Dust Gift Box (4 ea)

·         Weapon Enchant Dust Gift Box (2 ea)

·         Soul Gift Box (14 ea)

Valentine Recipe Box
These boxes can be obtained as a world drop by killing any monsters including the F6 and F7 modes. Furthermore you can obtain 4 of them from the Sweets Ingredients Box.

Sweets Ingredients Box
The Sweets Ingredients Box obtainable in the Chocolate Meister's House (F6) mode contains 4 of each of the Cookie Recipie ingredients: Flour, Almond, Marshmellow, Stick, Chocolate, Butter, Milk, Powder Sugar, Valentine Recipe Box

Couple Questline
When playing as a couple or married couple and after completing the quest "Proof of Love" you will be able to start a questline especially for couples to obtain parts of this year's valentine's day event costume set. For finishing the last quest of this quest line you will get the Valentine's Day achievement (Be my Valentine), 2 Love Message Cards, 5 Love Love Warps and a Valentine's Pet Gift Coupon. With this coupon you can get one of three Valentine Pets:

·         Ms. Gingerbread

·         ChocoChop

·         Lovely Woodie

All three pets are ordinary pets at level 20 and need normal Pet Food to be kept alive. You can sell the pet eggs in the open-market, but once the pet egg is opened the pet itself is fully restricted.

Valentine Balloon Box
This box contains randomly one of the following balloons:

·         Cupid Balloon

·         Heart Balloon

·         Love Chocolate Balloon

·         Valentine Love Balloon

·         Cloud Nine Balloon

·         I Love you Balloon

Valentine Costume Accessory Box
This box contains randomly one of the following accessories:

·         Anti Love Mark Hat

·         Strawberry Pudding Hat

·         Creme Cake Hat

·         Fruit Cake Hat

·         Candy Gloves

·         Chocolate Gloves

·         Valentine's Day Backpack

Important:

The Tickets (F6 and F7), the Magical Flower Bouquets, the Magical Flower Box, the Valentine Costume Accessory Box, the Valentine Ballon Box and the Big IM Consumables are fully restricted including account vault restriction.

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

[Insert a comment about the fact that it's copy-pasted here]

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:53 PM

[Insert a comment about the fact that it's copy-pasted here]

Spoiler Comment about copy-pasting

#4 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:07 AM

You saw it coming...

To access this mode you need to have Tickets to Chocolate Meister's House (F6) [2016] in your inventory.

Rainnowx would be proud

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 08 February 2017 - 12:08 AM.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:10 AM

They are the same tickets. They actually are called that way.

#6 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:14 AM

Rename them to 2016/2017 tickets then :)

#7 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:32 AM

Rainnowx would be proud

Huh? ( . .)????

(I think I'll take a long time to get it, so maybe you shold give the answer XD)

#8 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:05 AM

I know you like correcting Popcorn's typos and grammar and I was just making fun of it

#9 Kaiwindx

Kaiwindx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:08 AM

The highest level for hidden map is lvl75, could lvl85 players still get the Magical Flower Box with the same drop rate compare to other lvl, or even lower?

Edited by Kaiwindx, 08 February 2017 - 05:09 AM.

#10 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:09 AM

Well, spotting them, yes XD

But maybe my senses are off, I read this quote several times, but still can't see the error.

Spoiler

"Pre-post" last second thought: maybe "Meister" because not "Master"? I think I could leave it at that ( ' ')

#11 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:38 AM

The highest level for hidden map is lvl75, could lvl85 players still get the Magical Flower Box with the same drop rate compare to other lvl, or even lower?

If the monster is below or above 15 levels it won't drop (or am I mistaken with monster count?), I was able to get DSS with lv85 in Hidden map so you should be able to as well, and of course the higher level differences the lesser chance drop

#12 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

If the monster is below or above 15 levels it won't drop (or am I mistaken with monster count?), I was able to get DSS with lv85 in Hidden map so you should be able to as well, and of course the higher level differences the lesser chance drop

Please don't forget that we changed the droprates to a better and easier system some months ago. So every Lv. 85 player should be able to obtain these items with no problem. :)

#13 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

Is the couple Quest hard and where to find All these quests?

#14 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:54 AM

Is the couple Quest hard and where to find All these quests?

First of all I wanted to say welcome to the Dragon Saga community. I hope you have a lot of fun. :)

The initial quest for the cookie factory event can be found at Port of the Winds. It is given by an NPC called "Rony" - the archer class master standing left to Edeline. Then just follow the quest texts.

The couple quests are not really hard. Just give it a try. The quests are working for couple and married couple. 

#15 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:13 AM

Please don't forget that we changed the droprates to a better and easier system some months ago. So every Lv. 85 player should be able to obtain these items with no problem. :)

I'm lv85, spent 15 mins in secret lava cave n only got 1 magical flower box. Is it normal?

Also found some people abusing bot/macro software to farm in there.. Like this one <snip> farming in ch1 repeating same action all the time...

#16 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:17 AM

We are already aware of this guy and necessary actions will be taken.

Please do not post names of player or guilds in public. We appreciate every report. Please report guilds or players only by PM (you can still write PMs to me until the upcoming Sunday). 

Thank you.

Regarding the droprates, I will check this.

#17 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:11 AM

First of all I wanted to say welcome to the Dragon Saga community. I hope you have a lot of fun. :)

The initial quest for the cookie factory event can be found at Port of the Winds. It is given by an NPC called "Rony" - the archer class master standing left to Edeline. Then just follow the quest texts.

The couple quests are not really hard. Just give it a try. The quests are working for couple and married couple. 

Both quest are by same npc or is couple quest with the couple npc?

Thanks i feel very welcome in this community :D.

#18 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

I didnt find the event quest for couples.

#19 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

Be sure that you currently are in couple ;)

#20 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:35 PM

Be sure that you currently are in couple ;)

I am, so that aint the problem :(

#21 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:45 PM

Did you complete the first Valentine's questline ?
I'm not sure but I think the couple questline only unlocks after doing so.

#22 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:13 PM

Did you complete the first Valentine's questline ?
I'm not sure but I think the couple questline only unlocks after doing so.

Yes it does unlock after completing the f6-f7 questline. I now can see the couple quest, but can't take it (having couple). Maybe we also have to complete the quest "proof of love"(no idea where to get it) to be able to get the valentine couple quest

#23 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

I just played it and the couple quests are unlocking after the 2nd full F7 round (the one with the "comic" video at the end).

Yamaki has the quest. It can be accepted for me without problems.

#24 5536160818083443333

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

Couple Questline
When playing as a couple or married couple and after completing the quest "Proof of Love" you will be able to start a questline especially for couples to obtain parts of this year's valentine's day event costume set. For finishing the last quest of this quest line you will get the Valentine's Day achievement (Be my Valentine), 2 Love Message Cards, 5 Love Love Warps and a Valentine's Pet Gift Coupon. With this coupon you can get one of three Valentine Pets:

·         Ms. Gingerbread

·         ChocoChop

·         Lovely Woodie

All three pets are ordinary pets at level 20 and need normal Pet Food to be kept alive. You can sell the pet eggs in the open-market, but once the pet egg is opened the pet itself is fully restricted.Couple Questline

·         Ms. Gingerbread

·         ChocoChop

·         Lovely Woodie

All three pets are ordinary pets at level 20 and need normal Pet Food to be kept alive. You can sell the pet eggs in the open-market, but once the pet egg is opened the pet itself is fully restricted.

Hi Pop. 

Could you please give us list of the valentine quests ?

Just make sure to pair with my partner when perform this quest so that I won't miss this.

#25 5536160818083443333

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

I just played it and the couple quests are unlocking after the 2nd full F7 round (the one with the "comic" video at the end).

Yamaki has the quest. It can be accepted for me without problems

Have just been answered before I post the question.

Wellplayed PopCorn <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users