Patch Notes 02/08/2017 - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 02/08/2017

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:29 AM

Not because you make money from selling any Runs, it's because you have to go with at least 1 friend (or you play Summoner *cough cough*). There aren't any Things in this game now which you HAVE to do with more people besides F7. Good for Soloplayers, of course, but i loved to do a few Elga runs with friends if they had to for their Rare Parts.

un-restricting elga ingredients does NOT restrict you from having fun farming with friends, it's either you choose 2 options : 1 go farm with ur friends have fun, 2 go buy ingredients and help your friends. Want both? then go farm gold with ur friends have fun yay doing same thing over and over like in elga, and buy ingredients to help your friend. 

Please think about other people who does not have any friends and cannot afford elga runs , solo or with friends =D *tag oniichan have no friends  in DS :3 *

#27 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

I personally get nothing seeing my friend do all the hard work for me. The only way I had to be useful and being able to progress with my main character was to create an another character and use the account vault.

Also this isn't because these ingredients will become tradeable that they will become cheap. It will only happens if hardcore farmers exploits their high value potential to focus on Elga farming that it will happen. But that value is already known as some people used to sell some [Rare] BDL gloves for Earth Master.

#28 xM0nst3r

xM0nst3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:00 AM

Maybe it's just because i spend lots of time and effort for my Rare Set and am angry about it... just that ppl can get it that easy now is just making me feel bad. Well, can't change it anyways.

#29 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:21 AM

*tag oniichan have no friends  in DS :3 *

I totally do in fact have friends in this game :( They just so happen to delete me after a day

#30 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:45 AM

I totally do in fact have friends in this game :( They just so happen to delete me after a day

If im nothing more than a PvP Sand bag to you, may it be better to delete you? :hmm:  

#31 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

I quit pvping overlords lately you can stay if you want, I am pve master now ;)

#rareelga

Edited by Agitodesu, 08 February 2017 - 10:56 AM.

#32 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:43 PM

Anyone experiencing "disconnected due to detection of third party software". I'm using the same pc for years when playing and not using any other "third party" programs. I tried turning off my antivirus and still having the same problem. It was working before this patch.

#33 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:53 PM

Anyone experiencing "disconnected due to detection of third party software". I'm using the same pc for years when playing and not using any other "third party" programs. I tried turning off my antivirus and still having the same problem. It was working before this patch.

Running TeamViewer or Windows Remote Desktop or a similar tool?

Shut down these tools.

#34 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

I totally do in fact have friends in this game :( They just so happen to delete me after a day

Note to self: Remember to delete him when I get home.

#35 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:58 PM

Running TeamViewer or Windows Remote Desktop or a similar tool?
Shut down these tools.

I use it for work :( but ok

#36 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

I use it for work :( but ok

We don't think that one of these tools need to be running when playing DS.

Sadly they have been abused in the past and we needed to go that way to prevent abuse.

It is sad that abuse always leads to measures which could be uncomfortable for the fair playing users. However these measures are making the game fairer for everyone.

#37 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

Sadly they have been abused in the past and we needed to go that way to prevent abuse.

It is sad that abuse always leads to measures which could be uncomfortable for the fair playing users. However these measures are making the game fairer for everyone.

I underastand. I know you're doing your best to make it fair to everyone and I appreciate it.

#38 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

I underastand. I know you're doing your best to make it fair to everyone and I appreciate it.

Thank you for your understanding. :)

#39 vn888

vn888

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:28 PM

Popcorn reamke model heartbreaker weapon pl, it is very ugly  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Edited by vn888, 08 February 2017 - 08:28 PM.

#40 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

I think its pretty cool tho :ani_meow:

#41 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:43 PM

Popcorn reamke model heartbreaker weapon pl, it is very ugly   :sob:   :sob:   :sob:

:( Unfortunately they're currently unable to use modeling stuff, let's hope so in the future :)

#42 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:08 PM

Good job there! But what about people that having 2-3 pc, laptop? Or in an Internet café? Is it legit for them or you guys will also find a way to stop it? If not,it will still be unfair. Rich people will still get the advantage of it.

#43 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

Rare Elga Sets and Materials
The sell restrictions on the Rare Elga Sets for all classes and the two materials Key of Light and Sealed Crystal of Darkness have been removed. This has been done on community wish.

This should been done way back. Havent seen anyone with the rare set. Its not Worth for players that have already maxed their normal Elga gear to get the rare ones. I for certain wont go rare.

This is ofc good for players that dont have the Elga gear yet. But i dont Think many will go for rare becuase POS is probably better.

#44 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

This should been done way back. Havent seen anyone with the rare set. Its not Worth for players that have already maxed their normal Elga gear to get the rare ones. I for certain wont go rare.

This is ofc good for players that dont have the Elga gear yet. But i dont Think many will go for rare becuase POS is probably better.

If you want to put in some effort, you can make another complete set which is pretty cheap imo, then Legend them (ouch), then enchant shift the old set over. If you absolutely have nothing to do besides afking in POW or something you could work on this. Assuming you already have POS or aren't going for it.

I already have a couple complete sets of rare with full+20 POS already on it. I just think it looks nice and something you could farm for in your spare time. Obviously playing this 24/7 isn't good but still.... :ani_shy:

#45 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:27 AM

The Heartbreaker Weapons all have the same stats: Movement Speed +10%, Attack Speed +10%, Health +10

Text states "15%"...?

#46 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

15% is correct. It's a typo in the patch notes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users