Unable to log in through Steam - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unable to log in through Steam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Xcythe

Xcythe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:54 PM

I'm using steam and it won't load to select the channels. Was working perfectly fine a few minutes ago. Is it a dragon saga or steam issue?

Update - I can log in through the patcher in the game's directory but still doesn't work through steam

Edited by Xcythe, 08 February 2017 - 07:45 AM.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:26 AM

I have no problems logging in. Maybe a steam issue?

#3 Xcythe

Xcythe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:36 AM

Anyone that plays on steam is having issues? Still not able to log on it won't load channel select screen and just hangs there. I've sent a ticket but no response yet.

#4 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:48 AM

You probably dced or didn't disconnected properly the last time you played.

Since the Steam client cannot display error message, you lust first try to log in with the original client (if you don't know what your account name is you can check on your WarpPortal account information) by openning the patcher that is in the game's directory instead of playing through your Steam library.

Once you'll be connected on your account with the original client, you will be able to use the Steam one.

#5 Xcythe

Xcythe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:12 AM

You probably dced or didn't disconnected properly the last time you played.

Since the Steam client cannot display error message, you lust first try to log in with the original client (if you don't know what your account name is you can check on your WarpPortal account information) by openning the patcher that is in the game's directory instead of playing through your Steam library.

Once you'll be connected on your account with the original client, you will be able to use the Steam one.

Hi, just wanted to say thanks I can log in through the game's directory's patcher but I still can't log in through the steam library directly. Is there a fix for this?

#6 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

I am sorry to tellvyou that I don't really know what is the source of your problem if you cannot log in with the Steam client after playing with the original client once.

I didn't play around with the Steam client a lot so if I have anything that might solve your problem I will write it below.
As for now, just wait for the upcoming maintenance which is today, and see if you can play with the Steam client tomorrow.

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 08 February 2017 - 08:58 AM.

#7 Xcythe

Xcythe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:20 AM

I am sorry to tellvyou that I don't really know what is the source of your problem if you cannot log in with the Steam client after playing with the original client once.

I didn't play around with the Steam client a lot so if I have anything that might solve your problem I will write it below.
As for now, just wait for the upcoming maintenance which is today, and see if you can play with the Steam client tomorrow.

Thanks for trying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users