Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

Hey all,
I am new to this warpportal game and i am curious how to het a mount.
I heard from a White egg but where i find that?

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:23 AM

Welcome! :p_smile:

Like in ROSE many of the pets/mounts are a dungeon reward. It works exactly the same for both games. You just run a dungeon and cross fingers that you will be rewarded with a pet egg/ mount pet egg of the particular dungeon.

We do have both, normal pets and mount pets though. Normal pets are just ones that follow you around and give some minor stats. Mount pets are what the name says, mounts. You can ride on them and later on teleport with them to maps that you have already visited and have a puff tower on them. This feature is really nice. Mount pets do come with higher stats than normal pets.

All pets do live for 7 days, after that you have to feed them their particular food. Normal pets need "pet food" and mount pets need "mount food". You can get the 10 day version of both at the vending machine for 20 silver coins each, or buy it in the Item Mall (cash shop). Each feeding will add the amount of days the particular food has to the lifetime of your pet/mount. Unlike in ROSE all of our pets can be kept living.

There are some nice pets and mount pets in the Item Mall too. Mounts normally go for about 300 IM points and their lifespan after opening their egg is 7 days, exactly like the one from any ingame pet/mount. Maybe you find something you like in there too.

------------

The white egg, this is the first ingame mount you can get around level 20 and you get it by doing a quest. Just do any quest there is until level 20 and after that continue with hero quests (red ones). The hero quests will lead you to the mount pet egg quest and once the quest chain is finished you will be rewarded with your first ingame mount (7 days of life as usual, after that it needs mount food to live on). For a completely new player I would suggest to do all the quests, red and yellow, to get a full experience of the game. :p_smile:

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:34 AM

thanks for the explain, it gets rid of some confusion haha.

atm i am question a lot and sometimes i die :hmm:

i need to be more careful haha

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

how do i ride my mount? i got one but idk how to ride it

#5 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

You must level it up and advance the pet to unlock more skills. You can select the skills you want and drag them if you want to if you press P and go to the skill tab

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users