Renewal February 16th Maintenance Thread - Prepare yourselves - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal February 16th Maintenance Thread - Prepare yourselves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
448 replies to this topic

#51 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:34 PM

Updated OP with an image explaining the extra slots addition.

EFr7RJ6.gif

#52 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

EFr7RJ6.gif

Thank you for a clear image

Since VIP is giving more benefits ie now giving 9 more slots instead of 6, WP should increase the VIP price or in order to enjoy the extra 3 slots ie 10th, 11th, and 12th, the account needs to buy 2 VIP packages  :p_idea:  :p_hi:

#53 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:16 PM

jRO is just putting katars back in their right place as piercing weapons, it was given as an advantage to them in the past indirectly through double crit mods where only them could have achieved it to have 100% :/

#54 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:30 PM

EFr7RJ6.gif

i have my 3 accounts full of characters.. and i'm not going to delete them for transfer just one to my main acc.. 

#55 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

get rekt calango

#56 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:53 PM

EFr7RJ6.gif

^is there any way to up the free slots instead of vip slots (even if it's just 1 free slot and 2 vip additional slots since it was already setup that nonvip is 1/3 of the total slots)? For players like me that been playing since before server merges, we have no room to experience this new race unless we either delete lots of characters and get vip or make a completely new account that will only have 3 slots free. For new free players they barely can even gain access to Dorams unless they do the same thing as mention above.

For a new race to be put into the game, I'm sure many will want to play them but this slot limitation issue is discouraging. :p_sad:

#57 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

Camp I dont get it, can you please clarify this for me?

I have a main account that has 27 chars, as premerge you can have 9 each on the 3 servers. With the doram thing does that mean I can have a character from a side account under my same warpportal account (i.e. one of the other 5 accounts ) transferred to my main, meaning I can have 27 + 1 = 28 chars on my main account?

Please answer this ~ <3

#58 9995140418085905013

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

Time to stock up on enrich ^^

#59 PaulEdward

PaulEdward

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:35 AM

are we getting enrich hammer event?

#60 UrsaRamdine

UrsaRamdine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:02 AM

Wondering what refine event I hope its hammer

or Blacksmith Blessings or something else.

#61 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:08 AM

i have my 3 accounts full of characters.. and i'm not going to delete them for transfer just one to my main acc.. 

Noting this question for clarification. Just wondering, there is no chance to sacrifice any of the characters made?

^is there any way to up the free slots instead of vip slots (even if it's just 1 free slot and 2 vip additional slots since it was already setup that nonvip is 1/3 of the total slots)? For players like me that been playing since before server merges, we have no room to experience this new race unless we either delete lots of characters and get vip or make a completely new account that will only have 3 slots free. For new free players they barely can even gain access to Dorams unless they do the same thing as mention above.

For a new race to be put into the game, I'm sure many will want to play them but this slot limitation issue is discouraging. :p_sad:

The extra slots require VIP.

Camp I dont get it, can you please clarify this for me?

I have a main account that has 27 chars, as premerge you can have 9 each on the 3 servers. With the doram thing does that mean I can have a character from a side account under my same warpportal account (i.e. one of the other 5 accounts ) transferred to my main, meaning I can have 27 + 1 = 28 chars on my main account?

Please answer this ~ <3

That is my guess too, users from the past merger with 27 slots can have up to 28 using the free one time transfer. Need to confirm this today.

Greetings folks!

I sense some confusion still, I was hoping that image would help :(. From my understanding they can't add 3 extra slots on a 27 slot account, so those old accounts are stuck with the free transfer.

Suggestion: Users can request an extra slot if applying a free transfer is not possible (Legendario2300's case). Or perhaps unlocking an extra account ID slot on the same Warpportal Account. At the end, it is their call to make but for the current plan normal accounts (9 slots total) will receive the 3 extra slots (to 12 slots total after doram), and that they require VIP.

Let's hold tight for now and wait for Campitor further clarifications on the extra slots addition.

#62 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:37 AM

RWC Rally Box Please :(

#63 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:15 AM

Noting this question for clarification. Just wondering, there is no chance to sacrifice any of the characters made?

Sadly no.. my main account have 18 characters: 17 3rd jobs + 1 Novice 1/1 (Unless gms let me delete this novice and keep the slot for make my doram).

My second have 9 characters (Not VIP) and i have my third account reserved for TE characters (8/9 and not VIP anymore).

#64 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:34 AM

The irony is that doram OP equips have required level 140 and 175 which can be farmed in game. Yet, they have this upcoming doram upgrade event which only lasts for weeks (probably).

Upgrade events always happened sooner or later, so there's no need to rush. You just need level up to reduce the filler you need...

Also, from my testing on Sakray you need to at least pick support skills for long-term. Even when there is not enough equip to test in Sakray, I can tell how lack DPS role for Doram that Ranger/RK can negate this role...

#65 khou211

khou211

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationjapan
  • Server:chaos

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:05 AM

PLease fix  the Fluffy costume egg box to trade it on costumes stone at malangdo ........................................................

#66 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:34 AM

so... we wont get another good morning thread?  :heh:

#67 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

The extra slots require VIP.

That is my guess too, users from the past merger with 27 slots can have up to 28 using the free one time transfer. Need to confirm this today.

Greetings folks!

I sense some confusion still, I was hoping that image would help :(. From my understanding they can't add 3 extra slots on a 27 slot account, so those old accounts are stuck with the free transfer.

Suggestion: Users can request an extra slot if applying a free transfer is not possible (Legendario2300's case). Or perhaps unlocking an extra account ID slot on the same Warpportal Account. At the end, it is their call to make but for the current plan normal accounts (9 slots total) will receive the 3 extra slots (to 12 slots total after doram), and that they require VIP.

Let's hold tight for now and wait for Campitor further clarifications on the extra slots addition.

That is pretty cool! Me need 4th account ID!

Edited by VModCinnamon, 13 February 2017 - 12:12 PM.
Please don't use red font in that manner, red font/bold is for mod only.

#68 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:43 AM

iRO team is starting to be as clear as item description "there is a certain chance that a skill will be cast on being hit"...

What type of Refine Event, PLEASE? I'll ask only this time, nevermore. Thanks.

#69 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:06 PM

FIX ELEMENTAL TOWEL PLEASE D:

#70 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:13 PM

Just toss your overupgraded earth bow hissis and get burning bow instead for E.Towel Combo :heh:

#71 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:29 PM

I have 27 chars in my account. Few of them are still novices. So if i wanna create a doram how its gonna work for me? I believe creating doram is not gonna start as novice.

#72 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

I have 27 chars in my account. Few of them are still novices. So if i wanna create a doram how its gonna work for me? I believe creating doram is not gonna start as novice.

Doram is a different race, it starts as a Doram and not a novice.

Look into creating the character on another account (same WP account) then request a transfer using the one time offer as mentioned in the OP.

#73 Nextlevel

Nextlevel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Hey! What's inside the box? Just don't tell me crow tengu mask becomes a new love piece

#74 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:19 PM

Doram is a different race, it starts as a Doram and not a novice.
Look into creating the character on another account (same WP account) then request a transfer using the one time offer as mentioned in the OP.

Thanks for the clarification.

#75 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

Just toss your overupgraded earth bow hissis and get burning bow instead for E.Towel Combo :heh:

The problem is the SR damage increase e-e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users