#1 sincoffee

sincoffee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

Hi so iv bin looking on like youtube, google, forums and i just cant seem to find a good spot to lvl after 160 for soloing as a Geneticist i had no prob up till 160 but im on and off with this game so much that i don't realy know where to go all help would be nice my build is 

str 99 vit 90 int 100 dex 120 gear +9 Polution evil marching hat, Tengu mask and scroll, +9 Triple kingbird twin edgered, +12 Mad bunny special, +9 Imm Fallen angel wing with 20% EA or 4/3/3, +9 Temporal dex boots EA4 Bear's power, 2x Sapphire wrist of mad Berserker, and Armor i'm just using Kirin Armor, I lvled to 160 at Scaraba but now the exp is crap, also iv tryd big bell and well thay just eat me if i get more then 7 on me i can spam named condensed white but they hit to hard and this is also with pain killer, Also i'm only looking for solo cause i'm on and off a lot so i cant stay with party's long and cant wait all day for them.

#2 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

You can go to Nightmare Clock Tower. It has bounty board too.

#3 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:25 PM

I'd say you are limited to Nightmare clock tower bounty boards past 160. It's slow on genetic but def doable. DR helps you survive, so does PK. But still you need to kite around. You have cart boost and Big bells walk slow. I remember tanking was not the easiest thing to do, even with full leech gears on.

Otherwise I'd just say join bio run parties and do your job: fcp and help cc mobs, esp randels. Bombing randel is not even needed if you have kvm.

#4 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

I suggest you do Bio4 with Aco. It is not free but it is very convenient. Lazy leveling is an absolute :D

#5 domingoJ

domingoJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

MVPing :p_devil:  

#6 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

look for a party, get the lhz bounty boards, and go to bio4. best exp we got in the game so far. 

#7 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:15 AM

Verus city daily quests can get you a decent chunk each day. Get a Nightmare Clock Tower Big Bell count ready, do the quests but don't speak to the last NPCs, pop a Battle Manual and then turn everything in and then do more Nightmare Clock Tower counts.

http://irowiki.org/w...us_Daily_Quests

http://irowiki.org/w..._Clock_Tower.29

http://irowiki.org/w...ran#Clock_Tower

#8 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

NCT best place to solo lvl just wear evil armor, deviling/immune, fire proof shield ur gud to go there  :no1:

#9 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:50 AM

Gen has the best movement speed in game for free. Just kite them and you're fine. 

#10 sincoffee

sincoffee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

ok ill try doing nct some more the hand in is good but the killing them for exp sucks

thank you all for your help

Edited by sincoffee, 10 February 2017 - 09:27 AM.

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:43 AM

If u thorn wall yourself damage is almost completely gone from the equation

#12 sincoffee

sincoffee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:31 AM

oh i totaly forget about stuff like that lol im so use to just flying cc fly wing cc didn't even thing about stuff like that ill give it a shot

thanks

#13 WhiteHerb

WhiteHerb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:59 PM

so nightmare clocktower is only thing to do when lvling to 175 ? ouch 

#14 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:24 PM

Hi so iv bin looking on like youtube, google, forums and i just cant seem to find a good spot to lvl after 160 for soloing as a Geneticist i had no prob up till 160 but im on and off with this game so much that i don't realy know where to go all help would be nice my build is 

str 99 vit 90 int 100 dex 120 gear +9 Polution evil marching hat, Tengu mask and scroll, +9 Triple kingbird twin edgered, +12 Mad bunny special, +9 Imm Fallen angel wing with 20% EA or 4/3/3, +9 Temporal dex boots EA4 Bear's power, 2x Sapphire wrist of mad Berserker, and Armor i'm just using Kirin Armor, I lvled to 160 at Scaraba but now the exp is crap, also iv tryd big bell and well thay just eat me if i get more then 7 on me i can spam named condensed white but they hit to hard and this is also with pain killer, Also i'm only looking for solo cause i'm on and off a lot so i cant stay with party's long and cant wait all day for them.

im not the expert but, you will have a better chance to survive if you are wearing shadow armor,not holy armor,cause i remember big bell have dark attack.

#15 sincoffee

sincoffee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:42 PM

ya im waiting on some one to sell a bathory card but there no ones selling still waiting on that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users