about the new armor compound formular - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

about the new armor compound formular

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hi, i just wanted to ask if the formular will stay like that or if itll get maybe changed.

Cause as it is now its just yeah, bs..... you'll need probably 20weeks ++ if you doesnt play with malls

If you do it just once a week you can get just 3 xeons and thats also just if you win the rolls, that means 3 each week, so you'll need 20 weeks xD and well, you'll still need the puzzle piece theres the only real problem just erunil cause you need a huge party for ET and as i said without malls, you'll get just one puzzle piece or maybe also 2 im not sure about it, but well, also just if you win the puzzle piece.

So lets say you'll be lucky and need "just" 20 weeks :P 
What about your other chars ? 
If you need 20 weeks just for one char, why should people that doesnt play with malls continue or just start farming it ?

So far i can just say that update was just a fail, they wanna make the game better and want the people to stay but adding a update thats pure mall/WP based, if you want ur set in a good time, ur forced to spend malls, whats a bit stupid.

I think if there wont be a change soon the game will die even more (if thats possible xD) or atleast the most people will just quiet cause it wont make sense anymore to stay with a "normal" set like mg and you'll have to fight against people with that new OP Set that have wasted a few thousands malls.

#2 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:10 PM

Oh wow, I am left speechless. Nah, can't be. ReQQ in its final (terminal) manifestation being all about "mallwh*ring" (did it ever go away?) and farming the next useless "set of gear" that would make you truly OP and invincible (until the next one - rinse and repeat)?

Nope, impossible. It is all malevolent lies, false accusations and bs propaganda. Shame on you! :rolleyes:

#3 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

The game is now very much alive. With more online. Hardcore introduced new sets of armor, it is even more to revive the game.
Who says that the game is dead -
>snip<

Please refrain from insulting other players. 

Edited by VModCupcake, 13 February 2017 - 04:24 PM.

#4 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:36 AM

Its fake statistics for only steam users lol.

#5 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:47 AM

Its fake statistics for only steam users lol.

Actually it's a real statistic of steam users playing Requiem.

#6 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:15 PM

Actually it's a real statistic of steam users playing Requiem.

NO. Its stats who use steam launcher. 90% steam users not use steam, just use UpdaterUSA.

#7 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

NO. Its stats who use steam launcher. 90% steam users not use steam, just use UpdaterUSA.

That's just what I said. Statistic is real for Steam.

#8 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

The game is now very much alive

Zombies are "alive" :heh:

#9 SergeyZ06

SergeyZ06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:59 PM

I think if there wont be a change soon the game will die even more (if thats possible xD) or atleast the most people will just quiet cause it wont make sense anymore to stay with a "normal" set like mg and you'll have to fight against people with that new OP Set that have wasted a few thousands malls.

The best equipment in the game should be difficult to obtain

And what do those who have already spent money, time and effort to collected resources for the modification?

Edited by SergeyZ06, 13 February 2017 - 10:01 PM.

#10 SergeyZ06

SergeyZ06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

Cause as it is now its just yeah, bs..... you'll need probably 20weeks ++ if you doesnt play with malls

20 week's is absolutely normal
Do you want to collect it faster? Use mall point's or buy resources

#11 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:27 PM

Hi, i just wanted to ask if the formular will stay like that or if itll get maybe changed.

If you do it just once a week you can get just 3 xeons and thats also just if you win the rolls, that means 3 each week, so you'll need 20 weeks xD and well, you'll still need the puzzle piece theres the only real problem just erunil cause you need a huge party for ET and as i said without malls, you'll get just one puzzle piece or maybe also 2 im not sure about it, but well, also just if you win the puzzle piece.

So lets say you'll be lucky and need "just" 20 weeks :P
What about your other chars ?
If you need 20 weeks just for one char, why should people that doesnt play with malls continue or just start farming it ?

So far i can just say that update was just a fail, they wanna make the game better and want the people to stay but adding a update thats pure mall/WP based, if you want ur set in a good time, ur forced to spend malls, whats a bit stupid.

People been crying on forum that game its to easy,easy cap lvl,easy end game gear and enchants,and now when u needto farm for it still coming on forum to cry lol looks like people dont even know what they want.
Even tho game its 100% free,you cry about mall,free reinf,enchnats what else do you need?
Or your just to lazy to farm?

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:20 PM

People been crying on forum that game its to easy,easy cap lvl,easy end game gear and enchants,and now when u needto farm for it still coming on forum to cry lol looks like people dont even know what they want.
Even tho game its 100% free,you cry about mall,free reinf,enchnats what else do you need?
Or your just to lazy to farm?

The game is EASY, the raid is EASY.
There is NOTHING hard in this raid, there is a difference between HARD and TIME CONSUMING. This armors are only time/mall consuming, not hard.

#13 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:44 AM

The game is EASY, the raid is EASY.
There is NOTHING hard in this raid, there is a difference between HARD and TIME CONSUMING. This armors are only time/mall consuming, not hard.

Its not hard,atleast he will have so.ething to do for next 20weeks or so,then he will afk in alban till next update from lazyass helium,that will be copy/past again...

#14 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:14 AM

1. 20 weeks isnt absolutely normaly and as i've said 20 weeks if ur lucky.
2. im not crying just saying what the most thinks, you guys should see the situation from someones side that isnt spending mall in a f2p game.

And as i also already said, most ppl got more than 1 char, so you really think theyll spend  lets says 100 weeks (for 5 chars and if ur lucky :P) just for farming a new set ?

That all wouldnt be a big problem if the different between the sets (MG and  90) and the Darkest Set wouldnt be so big, without the new set you'll be useless compared to the others :P

And remember, not everyone can farm BT,ET the whole day with CM's and Raid Resets.
And Tom, why should helium creat something new ? 
He made a pure copie/paste update and people spending mall like hell so seriously why should he change it ? :D

He's already milking the people pretty good :)

#15 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

Better pick one character to make it good,and about helitard and copy/past(sarcasm)....

Hint:there is a bug with BT,or if its supose to be like that its not that hard to farm xeons without mall....

#16 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:14 AM

isnt that abusing of a bug and reason to get banned ?

and yeah, i got more chars not just one so i wont focus just for one

#17 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:31 PM

Yeah, abusing bugs is not allowed and the players should be banned (as Terms of Service of Requiem)... but you know, if those players spend real money, they are allowed to abuse bugs.

#18 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:29 PM

Even worst is spawning more Erunils at once :P xD

Edited by Kazara, 14 February 2017 - 01:29 PM.

#19 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:33 PM

Thats the way you call difficult SergeyZ06 ?
Spending thousands of malls and abusing the Bugs ?

And that really explains why some ppl already got everything and then they say even its easy to get :D

Besides usually the people that are in a Chat with Helium should tell him about it, since its Not allowed.

#20 SergeyZ06

SergeyZ06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:26 PM

Thats the way you call difficult SergeyZ06 ?
Spending thousands of malls and abusing the Bugs ?

And that really explains why some ppl already got everything and then they say even its easy to get :D

Besides usually the people that are in a Chat with Helium should tell him about it, since its Not allowed.

If you think that it is not difficult to collect the new set's, try to collect themselves

#21 SergeyZ06

SergeyZ06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:35 PM

1. 20 weeks isnt absolutely normaly and as i've said 20 weeks if ur lucky.

This is the best equipment in the game, it should not be easily available

This game is free2play
You have the opportunity to collect sets without Donations
Or you can make the game more comfortable with money
In my opinion, everything is logical, m ?

#22 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

Seems Like you dont get me, ive already said my opinion but then you said the new Set must be difficult to get.... and then you use a lot of malls and abusing the bugs.... So you want it to be difficult to get but abusing the Bugs to get it fast:D

Sorry but this doesnt make Sense for me :)

#23 SergeyZ06

SergeyZ06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

Seems Like you dont get me, ive already said my opinion

Okay

but then you said the new Set must be difficult to get.... 

Yes

and then you use a lot of malls and abusing the bugs.... 

omg
What ? 
Really ?

So you want it to be difficult to get but abusing the Bugs to get it fast:D

I only wish that it be not easy

Sorry but this doesnt make Sense for me  :)

It's a normal  =)

#24 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:59 AM

"I only wish that it be not easy"

But then it makes no sense to farm everything with CM's and Raid Resets and abusing Bugs :P

#25 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:21 AM

Thats why some people have already everything ready ? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users