Doram Testing Bug Report Thread - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Doram Testing Bug Report Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
272 replies to this topic

#51 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:38 PM

Okay I moved izlude to a different zone and its working now. That zone server I think has too much on it (on Sakray) and will need to have its contents redistributed.

#52 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

Confirmed that all my characters stuck as izlude can now be accessed. Please let me know if there are any other issues. This was bothering me so I couldn't goto bed until I fixed it.

#53 TempAndTea

TempAndTea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAl De Baran
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

I was able to login and then I walked into the tool shop, but now I'm stuck again... Also it looks like the Kafra is stacked as there are two bowing kafra, or some sort of afterimage...

ign: Catnip Claws

edit: If I try to login it does the failed to connect to server error on my cat

Edited by TempAndTea, 10 February 2017 - 09:50 PM.

#54 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:50 PM

Confirmed that all my characters stuck as izlude can now be accessed. 

^yay izlude is back up and running however it seems other maps are having the same issues: Juno and Gonyrun to name a few.

Character is stuck.

Character Name: Deadly Fox

Edit:

Character stuck after entering izlude tool shop.

Character name: MewMewBlu

New Bug: Quest Loops/cant turn in after restart to fix izlude.

A new character i made, MewLu, was on the boat quest of introducing yourself to the crew members before the restart to fix izlude. Now all there quests prior to that point are back undone but I was only able to redo the main quest line up til the Deliver to the Chef. That quest is now an endless quest loop that can't be completed to leave the island. The Pursus NPC tells you to deliver the item to the chef, but even when you do he tells you to do it again and the chef scene repeats the same stuff for that part of the quest. The others can't be turned in: The Sweet Roda Quest and Wild Honet quest. Npcs now tell me to come back tomorrow to do quest again even though they are not turned in yet. I was also wondering is there suppose to be a long timer for these repeatable quests and are you only suppose to be able to take 1 per day? Before the restart i turned in the Sweet Roda quest but couldn't turn in the Wild Honet quest since that quest counted i guess as a trigger for all the noob quests: the wolf quest, honet quest, etc quests that involve that field.

Edited by RoseRed21, 10 February 2017 - 11:16 PM.

#55 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:11 PM

Our GRF is missing the new world map files for Lasagna and Midgard North (currently unavailable, but our client displays it anyways). If you open the world map and select the regions, they display nothing.

The GRF files required and their location should be:

• data\textures\유저인터페이스\pasta.jpg
  • data\textures\유저인터페이스\midgard_north.jpg

Files extracted from kRO's GRF:

Spoiler

#56 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

When logging on the main servers, does anyone have some of the oversea items being unknown now? This happened after patching sakray.

#57 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:51 PM

Can somebody check double attack crit and RTE malangdo enchants?

#58 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

Can somebody check double attack crit and RTE malangdo enchants?

I just tried and the critical doesn't proc with double attack. Only critical or double attack triggers when attacking.

#59 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:05 PM

is there a stat and skill resetter?

#60 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

err why is there bio 1/2 mob and mob from nightmare clocktower along with that one sword monster on the map between izlude and pront 

#61 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:29 PM

where can we get doram token for the accessory?

is the lunatic carrot beat hit only 3 instead of 5?

Edited by ch3kwa, 11 February 2017 - 01:01 AM.

#62 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:31 PM

Please fix Alberta map. My char was stuck.

#63 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

When logging on the main servers, does anyone have some of the oversea items being unknown now? This happened after patching sakray.

Yes, I tried patching Sakray a couple weeks ago (friend told me Dorams were up at the time) and all Overseas Package contents became unknown. They were fixed during the next maintenance so you might just have to wait it out.

#64 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:24 AM

Is it possible to connect to RO1 ftp patch server as a guest? I've had problems patching the client due to unstable internet connection and browsing and downloading it manually is a pain in the eyes. If not, maybe a compressed file of it uploaded would be great.

Note: I already resolved this issue by manually downloading them 1 by 1. The suggestion is for future people who might get it or experience it. TY.

#65 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:14 AM

somebody please make a guide to that vigilante quest i got dizzy step by step please cant find anything i want back prontera and when i make new character human novice i teleported to captain raindeer ship with no portals it is not like that the last time i play sakray i directly teleported to prontera

#66 Yhiee01

Yhiee01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:17 AM

Character Name: Catstello
Issues:  DC 
Details Leading to Issue: got DC'ed upon warped in alberta

#67 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:53 AM

So, one question, can we get Doram Stuffs on NPC? Cuz we need test the gears too

#68 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:40 AM

So, one question, can we get Doram Stuffs on NPC? Cuz we need test the gears too

This and we need to know if there are NPCs (items, reset,and stuff) or other customs. When I check Cat Storage there is one Doram in level 175 running and leaving screen but no chance to check IGN or PM it to ask how the character level up (Sakray either got instant level or Lunatic that gives millions EXP in Prontera in the past)...

Also many maps are down. Can't login past characters in Morroc and Alberta. Funny to see an alt in 2nd class no-trans while in Chaos he's already 3rd class, I don't remember which month/year this Sakray data....

Edited by Exvee, 11 February 2017 - 05:42 AM.

#69 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:48 AM

This and we need to know if there are NPCs (items, reset,and stuff) or other customs. When I check Cat Storage there is one Doram in level 175 running and leaving screen but no chance to check IGN or PM it to ask how the character level up (Sakray either got instant level or Lunatic that gives millions EXP in Prontera in the past)...

Also many maps are down. Can't login past characters in Morroc and Alberta. Funny to see an alt in 2nd class no-trans while in Chaos he's already 3rd class, I don't remember which month/year this Sakray data....

In lasagna there is a NPC what resets your skills/stats but cannot tell you the exact coordinate cause i'm not in home yet. The only way to go to prontera is if you have a yellow butterfly, i tried go to Izlude from Malangdo but there is a cat what move you back to lasagna lol.

#70 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:00 AM

if you have a buffer slave, you can use your slave to warp to lasagna (via izlude npc located at the upper right side of map) then warp your doram to prontera.

the ctrl + ` option doesn't seem to work

#71 Miyamisuu

Miyamisuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 948 posts
  • LocationSin City

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

Yes, I tried patching Sakray a couple weeks ago (friend told me Dorams were up at the time) and all Overseas Package contents became unknown. They were fixed during the next maintenance so you might just have to wait it out.

I just had this problem and Cinnamon just directed me to Campitor's opening post. The solution is there. :)!

#72 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:56 AM

Okay I moved izlude to a different zone and its working now. That zone server I think has too much on it (on Sakray) and will need to have its contents redistributed.

Possible to get my character from Juno moved to Prontera? He's still stuck there and can't login x-x

Name: Kritical Slash

I got a bunch of doram gears on him I wanted to identify and tryout :(

#73 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:59 AM

Issue: Foxtail Ring

Description says if base level is 50 or LOWER it adds stats, but on a 175 it is adding a lot of stats, most likely it should stop giving effects after base 50?

Issue: Parfaille Vigilante Hat

It has no sprite when worn

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 11 February 2017 - 07:02 AM.

#74 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:51 AM

I just had this problem and Cinnamon just directed me to Campitor's opening post. The solution is there. :)!

Woo! Thanks!

#75 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

In lasagna there is a NPC what resets your skills/stats but cannot tell you the exact coordinate cause i'm not in home yet. The only way to go to prontera is if you have a yellow butterfly, i tried go to Izlude from Malangdo but there is a cat what move you back to lasagna lol.

The bad news is, it only resets base level 49 and below.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users