[Archive] Cost Calculator and Refinement Calculator - Page 2 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Archive] Cost Calculator and Refinement Calculator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 JuicyJuices

JuicyJuices

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

All spreadsheets:

I changed the main sheet for it to be more user friendly...made the "success %", "failure %" and "n of equip" fields into a single dropdown field, where the user chooses which one to fill in, then it calculates the other results and show it on another field. The "probabilities" field has been renamed to "averages" field, the note has a much clearer explanation, and the averages shown are now numbered, so the user can easily see from which refine level is each average.

kRO spreadsheet:

Added +5 and +6 certs. The safe certs configured are: 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13. According to a korean player who helped me a lot with the kRO spreadsheet version with all the info he provided, +13 safe cert is the highest level that can be obtained by normal means. If this changes in the future or something and somebody knows please tell me so that I can update the spreadsheet. Also important to note...if you're messing around with the iRO spreadsheet and the kRO spreadsheet, you may have noticed that safe certs behave differently on each one. That's because there is no equivalent of the safe certs on kRO in iRO. The safe certs on iRO behave like bless of blacksmiths on kRO. Safe certs on kRO...well...they are OP. Like, if you use a +13 cert you immediately go to +13 refine level, regardless of which level you were before(as long as it is lower than +13 obviously). You can go +0->+13 just like that lol.

EDIT

Yes, ya'll gotta copy the spreadsheet again :heh:

Edited by JuicyJuices, 02 June 2017 - 05:30 PM.

#27 JuicyJuices

JuicyJuices

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

All spreadsheets:

Updated the refinement simulation program with lots of comments to make it easier to understand, main post has it updated as well. http://www.codesend....60f6c54503c903/

iRO Renewal Spreadsheet:

Added enriched hammer:

Enriched Oridecon   H(Enriched Oridecon + Enriched Hammer)

Enriched Elunium     H(Enriched Elunium  + Enriched Hammer)

Enriched Oridecon EH(Enriched Oridecon + Event Rates + Enriched Hammer)

Enriched Elunium   EH(Enriched Elunium  + Event Rates + Enriched Hammer)

Edited by JuicyJuices, 10 June 2017 - 08:53 AM.

#28 JuicyJuices

JuicyJuices

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

All spreadsheets:

Updated comment on averages cell to explain the difference between the averages and success chance%

Edited by JuicyJuices, 10 December 2017 - 08:44 AM.

#29 JuicyJuices

JuicyJuices

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:45 AM

All spreadsheets:

Include average number of equipment on averages row.

#30 JuicyJuices

JuicyJuices

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:10 PM

All spreadsheets:

Updated video on how to use spreadsheet. It is now 5 minutes short, down from 8. Not sure if I can improve this further.

More stuff video has been replaced by a video that just explains how to adapt the spreadsheet for the server you play in. It no longer explains how the program works. I think the notes on the spreadsheet do a better job at that, and that video was just terrible. Now it's a 15 minute video, down from 45 lol. Still need to improve a lot on this one, 15 minutes is still long. Hopefully with enough training I can cut it down to 5 minutes as well. But this will have to do for now.

#31 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 10:28 AM

Hmm...

Very interesting, but not exactly intuitive. This one is simpler.

http://crmindexer.org/eventcalc/

This link now leads to malware. Please delete it.

#32 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 10:31 AM

Hi!

See attached pic, is there any way you can update the sheet to NOT require permission to modify ALL the Google Sheets in one's personal account?

9glb.png

Edited by VModCinnamon, 03 November 2019 - 11:34 AM.
Mod Edit: edited in quote, too long.

#33 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 November 2019 - 11:40 AM

For the first, I am not seeing a malware alert, probably due to browser setting.

As for the linked URLs, they are outdated and/or host has expired. Let's see if the OP decide to update them again, if not this topic will be archived.

Edit:

Topic is now in archive mode, if the OP wish to update it again to contact me or any active VMod for assistance.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 16 November 2019 - 01:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users