Report scammer - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Report scammer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BagzyBoy

BagzyBoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:42 AM

Hi. I deal with someone on which i he said he is going to buy my Kafra points. Then I bought the item he wanted to buy using my kafra points. after few sec, he logged out and i cant pm him. I have my print screens about our deal. How will I report him. and return my lost kafra points

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:33 AM

Hello,

Please submit a support ticket to the GM staff, include details of the incident, name of user(s), server and time.

How to send a support ticket [guide: click here].

#3 BagzyBoy

BagzyBoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:01 AM

Hi I really appreciated your reply. but I already send a ticket to the GM and I have the ticket number. But I forgot to log in my account before I send the report. How will I get the update using my ticket

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:14 AM

Register a support account, guide is here. Log into the support account and plug in the ticket numbers, you should be able to see and respond on the ticket when needed [Disregard if you already have a support account].

To plug in a ticket number see the portion [From here, all current tickets will be displayed. If your ticket is not shown, you can enter the ticket number and email address (used when creating the ticket) to locate it.] found in this support article.

You must know the email used for sending the tickets.

#5 BagzyBoy

BagzyBoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:54 PM

Hi VMod, GM email me at my yahoomail. and he said, they are not allowed to return the KP but they will give me item same amount as the item I had bought.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 18 February 2017 - 12:40 AM.
Removed GM name.

#6 BagzyBoy

BagzyBoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:41 AM

VModCinnamon. May I ask about my ticket. I wasn't able to reply on their 3 days period. Because I dont know how to view my ticket. But I replied in the 4th day. Can I still recover my lost KP?

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:22 AM

You can use the same ticket to respond, if the ticket is closed re-open it, you need to log on your support account for these actions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users