Minions-of-Dex, (casual/friendly/PvM/leveling guild) - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Minions-of-Dex, (casual/friendly/PvM/leveling guild)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:28 PM

So everyone's favorite Payon slacker guild is back in business, or trying to be at least.

I've just recently come back to renewal after a 4~5 year hiatus, played pretty actively from 2003~2010.

Since my current work schedule doesn't allow me to participate in WoE I've decided to focus on my casual guild full time.

Looking for friendly people who are either new to the game or just getting back into things, or just want a change of pace or a little help leveling.

I'm still floored at how much faster the grind is compared to when I left, but it still helps to have someone tag along with you, I have a bunch of odd oldschool characters, and a few actually useful ones and I'm always down to party and explore if I'm on.

The guild is pretty much just my own alts and a few people I've met after coming back to the game but I'm hoping to grow and be an active environment for people to work on odd builds, go item hunting, level up and just have fun.

No level or class requirements, just don't be a dick and try and help out your fellow guildies and have fun, this is a game after all =]

If we get enough people we can start doing fun things like MvP hunts and instanced dungeon runs to help get people geared up and all that fun stuff.

If we get enough interest / people I'll work on setting up a guild discord channel.

I'm usually on between 1:30 am and 6 am or noon and 3 pm eastern time (I work nights) although I'll probably be on all day sundays.

If you're interested leave your name here / PM me on the forums, or try and pm DEXFIRE or DEXRUSH (the characters I'll most likely be on) after 2 am eastern, or look for anyone from Minions-of-Dex or ~Forever and Always~ around the south Payon Kafra

Edited by DexRain, 20 March 2017 - 12:03 PM.

#2 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

i need some friend too, im .Ashtaroth. , level 88 sinX from indonesia, GMT+7~8, PST+15~16

#3 NoirPekoe

NoirPekoe

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:32 AM

Hey I'm down. I played between 2001-2008/9. The grind is so much easier!

I just got back a week ago and started with a new account and everything. Making money without having nice gear is kind of fun tbh. 

In game name is Noir 2.0. I'm in PST. 

#4 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

Awesome, I'll try and get ahold of you guys tonight / this weekend =]

#5 DexRain