7 replies to this topic

#1 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:55 PM

I logged in for the first time in a while.. see how things have changed....

PVP is completely ruined to what it was, prices on old items are lower than what they were when I quit.

I fought a couple people on my scout, against another scout it was fun.

I fought a raider... he auto attacked me only once, the rest of his damage was from DOTs .. he literally did 95% of my HP from two DOTs.

Played a game of Draconis Peaks, quickly realized that I had no chance against any of the classes playing Draconis Peaks .. yes I was the only scout

AA was at 2 people in queue, Crystal Defenders I was the only one to que for it.

The market is completely backwards to what it was, why is super fighter only 2b?

Edit~ Ventured over to adv plains, I noticed about 30 level 1 toons sitting in one area, some barely moving at times, most just not moving out at all, accounts logging off, and new ones logging in constantly, what's going on here?

Edited by Snuwfer, 16 February 2017 - 12:15 AM.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:27 AM

The meta has changed. And I doubt anyone is going to tell you their builds atm. 

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

Also u missed superboss event who does give u super gear :P

#4 dixymen

dixymen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:56 AM

There's been mass duping for the past 4 weeks or more so the economy is all over the place.

#5 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:34 AM

The meta has changed. And I doubt anyone is going to tell you their builds atm. 

Not worried about that one bit.

People don't like me as is, just seeing that other scouts fighting raiders that have probably been up to date with the changes, do no better in the fights as my build currently.

I'm just .. :\ 

Edited by Snuwfer, 16 February 2017 - 01:35 AM.

#6 iRexha

iRexha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

You should really check out the patch notes in the archive/website but;

-Super Boss Events are frequent again, meaning drops like the Super Fighter, Small Wings and other goodies aren't so rare anymore, decreasing the price.

-DoT's are a thing, easiest way to counter those is with more HP, so Chiva is recommended. (yes, even for scouts)

-PvP is only 'ruined' because you're outdated due to a break. (no offence)

-Draconis Peaks has always been some-what competitive and scouts generally aren't good unless you work as a team.

-AA/CD has been broken for the best part of 6 months at this point, no one que's for it because there's a guarantee'd crash, and its just a waste of time to re-log because you won't get as many points. Hence why DP is active.

Any other questions and what not I suggest you check the patch notes archive or the website. Having an 8 month break means you will need to take a lot of catching up to do if you want to play actively again.

#7 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:49 AM

Why not put a pvp map and count everything for honor points? Just thinking, so those who want to go and kill in 2 teams, when they go to the map is divided teams 1 by 1 so do not make groups as they are "adjusting some clans" to enter DP, I do not know! Is a very basic idea, but it can be perfectly applied if you do it

#8 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:07 AM

Logged on for nostalgia but i share your sentiments. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users