Error 02 Cant connect to patch server - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Error 02 Cant connect to patch server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DxCo

DxCo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

Hi, I am a new player and unable to get into game due to the above error. can anyone help?

Thanks

#2 MadMonty

MadMonty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:15 AM

Can someone please reply to this as both me and my dad have downloaded and are both unable to play due to the exact same issue.

#3 Udin1987

Udin1987

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

Same here... installed the game... cant launch it via RO2Client ...  i tried somethings and got it to launch.. then it tells me its updated, but when launching the game it tells me i have the wrong version.

I tried it via steam and via the Mainsite.. in both cases the update was not possible.

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

Hi there has been an update on this issue/ Please check out this topic and see if it helps you. If not, kindly post in the linked thread.  Thanks!

#5 Toxicitykiller

Toxicitykiller

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

Hi there has been an update on this issue/ Please check out this topic and see if it helps you. If not, kindly post in the linked thread.  Thanks!

That fix is from a year ago

#6 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:25 PM

That fix is from a year ago

So sorry- you are absolutely right. The thread was bumped and I was so happy that there seemed to be a temp fix that I didn't check to see when the topic was first made. 

I've notified the RO2 staff that this is still a problem for some players and they are looking into it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users