No Consideration- Overseas pack III - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

No Consideration- Overseas pack III

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 6943151004104729780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:10 PM

So you spend 900kp to get a Bison Horn, a quadrille and an Arch ring! Some may say just really unlucky, I would say no consideration to put itens that by no mean has any decent use to the game as it is today. So guess just keep playing and hope that more will come out to complain and they eventually will do something like grama boxter update to fix these kind of "jokes"...

Edited by 6943151004104729780, 16 February 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:12 PM

sorry to hear that, dude. really...but that is RNG for you

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:21 PM

Thank you for supporting the game ^_^

I hope you bought that 900 KP with zeny you farmed in game rather than actually real currency dollar lel

#4 6943151004104729780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Yep life goes on...

#5 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

sorry to hear that, dude. really...but that is RNG gambling for you

Fixed.

#6 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:27 PM

But the boxes never considered the ingame drop items.

Hence KP items> normal drop items.

Thats shown from all the gears.

#7 scraps345

scraps345

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Server:iRO : Chaos

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:05 PM

People still buy these boxes? with so many cheap useless items and good ones they don't fix? lol!

#8 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:28 PM

I still remember spending around $500 on those boxes containing heartwing hairband and not getting a single one. It was really frustrating.

7k kp this time but still didn't get a cylinder hairband, which is all I needed. At the end I bought everything in game

It stinks lol. I just wish they stopped putting in the boxes a bunch of garbage we can farm ingame. Like ice pick, ab ring..really?! I'm speechless.
Anyway we need an eta for fixing the hairband. Better be before the bio5 hg's release.

#9 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

Did we got a word until when we'll be receiving jRO ragcans? I really missed monthly lucky/groove boxes wherein there are only a handful of items/consumables in it and the probability of getting what you want is high, rather than  having lots of trashy items on one box. :p_swt: I don't want to gamble anymore with the ragcan.

#10 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

that's just 3 boxes........

#11 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:01 PM

But quadrille[2]s are still good for Gfist Suras aren't they? xD

#12 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

bought 1 box..i got cylinder  :heh:  :heh:

#13 6943151004104729780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:34 PM

maybe I didnt express myself with the right words.

the frustation is not the gambling and the bad luck, or how many boxes I'm opening, but the itens that are in there.

I'm ok receiving useless itens that are new, but not those itens that we can farm in game , and is actually really easy to put your hands on.

Well I bought 2 more got what they called "skewer", which is a brocca !!!!!! lol Second one got a Cylinder.(still frustrated tho)

as i said b4 life keeps going on...

#14 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

I miss groove packs T.T 30+ item boxes are just too bad for me to even try the luck, rng can be dealt with if you have at least more chances to try like getting some zeny from the boxes to justify the investment but with these boxes is not even close, most items are simply way below the value of the boxes, if at least they were new versions of old items i guess it could be of some use but not even that ¬¬'

#15 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:54 AM

Although I understand the fustration you are in, you had full extended knowledge of the contents that the box drop list contains these items. It is truely sad things did not go your way but if you didnt take the risk you wouldnt get the result. inversely, if you didnt take the risk, then you may have always been wondering what you might have gotten and regret not buying the box.

Bad RNG is bad so its alright to let out abit of that anger here and every so often. At least you can do so on the forums.

#16 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:06 AM

Honestly, I agree with OP. I used KP I got from VIPing, (so I'm not really all that upset) but getting a bison horn- an item that people were already throwing down on the ground as trash 3 years ago if not longer? I get what people are saying about already knowing the contents of the boxes before hand, but I've already been hanging onto my KP for a while because of the last couple of crappy boxes. And getting junk drops was just a slap in the face.

I asked this before, and I'll ask again- I thought WP wasn't going to put normal drops in boxes?

#17 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:34 AM

I still remember spending around $500 on those boxes containing heartwing hairband and not getting a single one. It was really frustrating.

7k kp this time but still didn't get a cylinder hairband, which is all I needed. At the end I bought everything in game

It stinks lol. I just wish they stopped putting in the boxes a bunch of garbage we can farm ingame. Like ice pick, ab ring..really?! I'm speechless.
Anyway we need an eta for fixing the hairband. Better be before the bio5 hg's release.

It's because us players keep buying.

Personally, I spent only 5 boxes just to do my usual support the game. But I would never drop 7k kp on these boxes.

The only way iRO will consider changing up their box content is if people stop buying into these boxes. I know more players spent money on buying boxes when the content is good vs having a box where the content is somewhat okay. This is a dangerous box to invest in and you're way better off just buying a cylinder hairband through vends.

#18 6943151004104729780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:48 AM

Although I understand the fustration you are in, you had full extended knowledge of the contents that the box drop list contains these items. It is truely sad things did not go your way but if you didnt take the risk you wouldnt get the result. inversely, if you didnt take the risk, then you may have always been wondering what you might have gotten and regret not buying the box.

Bad RNG is bad so its alright to let out abit of that anger here and every so often. At least you can do so on the forums.

Frustration is a bit different from anger. No angry , so not that I went there to buy more, but u still right is a gamble, and like i said life goes on...

And yes Aco is right people keep buying it , but they did introduced a "refund" option for a grove pack a few months b4 ( when they added a chance to get gramma boxter points for some unwanted itens) but now u cant even do that cuz the itens are easily to get in game tho.

Edited by 6943151004104729780, 17 February 2017 - 03:52 AM.

#19 AkaneSwifthand

AkaneSwifthand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:14 AM

Please dont be angry and continue to buy the Amazing Oversea Boxes,

The more you buy the more chances to get a happy item that will improve your sprite

Go get em now while they are fresh, satisfaction guaranteed

#20 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:56 AM

It's because us players keep buying.

Personally, I spent only 5 boxes just to do my usual support the game. But I would never drop 7k kp on these boxes.

The only way iRO will consider changing up their box content is if people stop buying into these boxes. I know more players spent money on buying boxes when the content is good vs having a box where the content is somewhat okay. This is a dangerous box to invest in and you're way better off just buying a cylinder hairband through vends.

I have to vip 3 accounts so it's at least 4.5 kp every month. With this crappy luck I have I guess I'm better off buying gwings really lol. l keep telling myself I won't buy any boxes, esp when I don't get what I what. But end up buying more than I should. Every month the same story.

Guess I'll just take your advice and stop buying for good. Unless they decide to change the box format. They are doing a really good job ripping us off by adding one or two items that worth having at a very low rate plus a massive amount of junk.

#21 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:56 AM

The boxes are definitely a rip off. The first oversea box was amazing, but now we see the common trend of iRO adding more junk into boxes. It pisses me off whenever I get a PvM item because I KNOW how to get these items without spending 300 KP. The value on a lot of items have been greatly diminished by these box contents and it's hard to find anything worth selling that isn't a card, consumables, or a kafra related item.

You don't even get a bonus BMx3, BB, or HE Gum just for purchasing either. And you can't trade in these items to grandma boxter. Honestly, the box content is mostly a trap and you're gambling a lot to try and get lucky on the selected items you want.

My plan now is just save my kp and WPE until I find a box that's actually worth opening. I rather spend the 1bil just buying the item then wasting real money on some quadrilles. I know personally that I can get 1bil much more efficiently.

Edited by Demeris, 17 February 2017 - 06:57 AM.

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:03 AM

To be honest, you should've not even bought the box or any boxes in the cash shop.

If you are a established player, better buy a specific item from other players with unlimited source of zeny.

If you are a new player, just don't buy any boxes at all and play the game casually. WoE and PvP are dead so no point to play the game competitively correct? Jajaja

I would only buy the box if its really worth buying; more OP gears, less useless items.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 February 2017 - 07:09 AM.

#23 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:13 AM

Glorious Nippon pulls another fast one on the unsuspecting fools. 

#24 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:32 AM

So you spent only 900KP on useless items and you are complaining already? I spent like 9000KP to finally got my two perfectly enchanted RWC 2012 Pendants, got lots of useless enchants and had to reset with Kafra's tickets. I didnt complain, only joked at my bad luck, or maybe someone had done even worse. Anyway, its a gamble and you have to take the risk, or you should not bet your luck on Kafra Boxes at all.

Of course, its a different story if certain items have a lower change to show up. In this case I understand people are frustrated, and I believe they should let us know ahead of time rather than make it look like everything is of the same change.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 17 February 2017 - 07:32 AM.

#25 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

if it didnt have crap stuff, people will simply complain the box is only ever full of OP stuff

if it has crap stuff, people complain that it has crap stuff
if it doesnt give enough of the stuff, people complain that the box is a rip off because its not giving enough of the stuff in particular

If it gives a fair amount of the stuff, people complain that the box is destroying the market

It seems there can never reach an equilibrium as long as hope is involved in the box that you can get the item.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users