Missing character slots - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Missing character slots

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blackcrazy

blackcrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:28 AM

Missing the 3 additional slots for VIP. Seems like the 3 characters i transferred on 25 Jan 2017 (12/12) is now marked as VIP slots. I am suppose to have 12/15 slots available after the update right?

Filed a ticket about 12 hours ago so i can start playing Dorams...please help T.T

#2 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:46 AM

Missing the 3 additional slots for VIP. Seems like the 3 characters i transferred on 25 Jan 2017 (12/12) is now marked as VIP slots. I am suppose to have 12/15 slots available after the update right?

Filed a ticket about 12 hours ago so i can start playing Dorams...please help T.T

The update added 3 new VIP only slots to accounts beyond the original 9. If you already had 3 extra slots (12) then I think your account is already full and you may need to make use of the free transfer via a separate RO account if you can't delete any of the 12.

• Character Slot Change
      • Spoiler
      • Free 3
      • VIP 6 -> 9
      • For users who have a full account if you submit a ticket to move a doram between 2/16 and 3/2 the GMs will freely move 1 character per WP account within the same WP account
        • If the emails on the account are different; they will say no
        • Only one character may be moved in this manner per WP account.
        • GMs cannot take your account above the 27 character limit. Their tool doesn't go any higher
        • Account creation is free.

#3 blackcrazy

blackcrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:52 AM

This is really misleading. Yes i understand it add extra 3 slots to the original 6 bonus from VIP but it was a paid service transferring 3 characters over from another account. Moreover the account is not even 27/27.

This is like basically telling me i paid the 2500 WPE for transfer for nothing?

#4 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:57 AM

This is really misleading. Yes i understand it add extra 3 slots to the original 6 bonus from VIP but it was a paid service transferring 3 characters over from another account. Moreover the account is not even 27/27.

This is like basically telling me i paid the 2500 WPE for transfer for nothing?

Unfortunately the game has no mechanism to define character slots on a per account basis. It is something weve proposed to HQ but not available. Character slot counts can only be defined based on Free or VIP in a one size fits all manner.

To ease the frustration of this with the update we are offering the free one time account transfer service for our veterans so that they can play Doram on the account of their choosing (as long as the end total of characters on that account is 27 or less). Details on this offer can be found on the patch notes for 2/16.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users