Mad Bunny NPC not working? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mad Bunny NPC not working?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:08 AM

I can't seem to talk to the npc to slot my +10 bunny at the moment. Can I still slot it after I make it +12?

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:12 AM

Make sure you have a garment and shield equipped. He requires something in both slots.

#3 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:25 AM

Make sure you have a garment and shield equipped. He requires something in both slots.

Not sure how it goes for the OP, but for me its not working either. I tried to equip two different kinds of garment(Eden's garment/Fallen Angel Wing), and the Valkyrja's Shield, didnt work for me. I already submitted a support ticket, and they said they wanted to see screenshots. Just replied to them and I will see what they can do with this bug.

I have a lv.12 Mad Bunny Special, its great since at +12 refinement it works like a Phen but doesnt have this annoying +25% cast time increase. Too bad it couldnt be slotted, I already had a Hodremlin Card waiting to be added to this shield, sigh...

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 17 February 2017 - 09:29 AM.

#4 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:37 AM

at this point, it may be more efficient to find what IS working.....

#5 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:39 AM

are you vip?

#6 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:45 AM

Not sure how it goes for the OP, but for me its not working either. I tried to equip two different kinds of garment(Eden's garment/Fallen Angel Wing), and the Valkyrja's Shield, didnt work for me. I already submitted a support ticket, and they said they wanted to see screenshots. Just replied to them and I will see what they can do with this bug.

I have a lv.12 Mad Bunny Special, its great since at +12 refinement it works like a Phen but doesnt have this annoying +25% cast time increase. Too bad it couldnt be slotted, I already had a Hodremlin Card waiting to be added to this shield, sigh...

Try equipping the mad bunny The npc checks to see what you have on and then checks their refine levels.

#7 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:02 AM

After you talk to it it gains a "hidden slot". So you won't see the [1] at the end of the same. Just double click on a shield card while the shield is unequiped to see if it worked.

#8 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:22 AM

Try equipping the mad bunny The npc checks to see what you have on and then checks their refine levels.

I tried everything. Whether equipping Mad Bunny Special or with another shield, it would not work. Tried changing Fallen Angel Wing to the Eden Garment, didnt work either. The refine level is +12 clearly, since I did get the no cast interruption bonus. I am also VIP user, so this really shouldnt happen to me...

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 17 February 2017 - 11:23 AM.

#9 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:25 AM

I tried everything. Whether equipping Mad Bunny Special or with another shield, it would not work. Tried changing Fallen Angel Wing to the Eden Garment, didnt work either. The refine level is +12 clearly, since I did get the no cast interruption bonus. I am also VIP user, so this really shouldnt happen to me...

Whats your character name?

#10 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

Whats your character name?

The character's name is MagicSaint. I bought this Mad Bunny Special from a vendor btw, is this a problem? I dont recall Mad Bunny Special is account bound.

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

The character's name is MagicSaint. I bought this Mad Bunny Special from a vendor btw, is this a problem? I dont recall Mad Bunny Special is account bound.

Yours is already slotted I believe. If its the one equipped. Its a desc issue. Were fixing desc issues today as clean up from the doram patch. So... this has been added to the list.

#12 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

Yours is already slotted I believe. If its the one equipped. Its a desc issue. Were fixing desc issues today as clean up from the doram patch. So... this has been added to the list.

Trolololo...

Seriously, though, this visual bug should be fixed. XD

#13 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:37 AM

After you talk to it it gains a "hidden slot". So you won't see the [1] at the end of the same. Just double click on a shield card while the shield is unequiped to see if it worked.

You were right.

#14 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:00 PM

Patch for this has been released.

#15 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:48 AM

Yeah I was able to insert card into Mad Bunny Special, thanks. Its really strange though.

#16 Orath

Orath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:07 PM

how does one obtain  a Mad Bunny Special  ?   Cash shop ?????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users