Your current Build & Equipment! - Page 12 - Summoner - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Your current Build & Equipment!

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#276 RememberFayd

RememberFayd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:37 PM

119%20gear_zpsgtx6yoqb.jpg

K here's my gear so far. I'm 119, Physical agi build. Um, should I ditch the Pirate dagger and get the Chewed Pencil instead? And should I get the Jinn balloon as well? I'm planning on getting a Mad Bunny shield too - I just need to save up for it. Will these things make a huge difference in damage for my Picky Peck?

Also would it be worth switching out my Doram Manteau with Fallen Angel Wing? I know I'll lose cast time and HP but dat damage yo..

Edited by RememberFayd, 21 April 2017 - 12:21 AM.

#277 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:30 AM

119%20gear_zpsgtx6yoqb.jpg

K here's my gear so far. I'm 119, Physical agi build. Um, should I ditch the Pirate dagger and get the Chewed Pencil instead? And should I get the Jinn balloon as well? I'm planning on getting a Mad Bunny shield too - I just need to save up for it. Will these things make a huge difference in damage for my Picky Peck?

Also would it be worth switching out my Doram Manteau with Fallen Angel Wing? I know I'll lose cast time and HP but dat damage yo..

Chewed Pencil is crap. Either Pirate Dagger or Jinn Marin Balloon.

Mad Bunny Shield is okay but not a necessity.

That's fine to use an FAW, the cast time doesn't matter, you are using Picky Peck, that is only variable casting time which is completely reduced by your Plump Earthworm accessories.

Just to make it clear, the ONLY DEX that matters is your base DEX, for every 6 base DEX you get 1% more Picky Peck damage.

The following statement is IN the descriptions for the charms,

Reduces the variable casting time of ^0000FFPicky Peck^000000 by 50%.
Increases the damage of ^0000FFPicky Peck^000000 by 1% per level of ^0000FFPicky Peck^000000 known for every 6 base DEX.

Be sure to read all of your gear in the future so you don't waste time or zeny on anything else :U

#278 RememberFayd

RememberFayd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

Chewed Pencil is crap. Either Pirate Dagger or Jinn Marin Balloon.

Mad Bunny Shield is okay but not a necessity.

That's fine to use an FAW, the cast time doesn't matter, you are using Picky Peck, that is only variable casting time which is completely reduced by your Plump Earthworm accessories.

Just to make it clear, the ONLY DEX that matters is your base DEX, for every 6 base DEX you get 1% more Picky Peck damage.

The following statement is IN the descriptions for the charms,

Reduces the variable casting time of ^0000FFPicky Peck^000000 by 50%.
Increases the damage of ^0000FFPicky Peck^000000 by 1% per level of ^0000FFPicky Peck^000000 known for every 6 base DEX.

Be sure to read all of your gear in the future so you don't waste time or zeny on anything else :U

Ok thanks. And yeah.. I haven't bought anything that I asked about yet - I wanted to make sure first because I was -_- at math and still learning how this game works so I wanted someone who was smarter than me to give me their input lol. I'm a little worried because spirit of life increases PP by the amount of HP I have and if I switch out my garment for FAW, then I would lose the Doram set, which gives me an extra 2k hp. That's an extra 2k damage I'd be losing.

Hm. Maybe +9 Heroic Backpack would be better with Ranged +10 and Str +20? To be completely honest, I don't know how much stats effect overall damage. 

Also I couldn't tell if you were being condescending in your reply or not so I apologize for my stupidity. But this is where I go to ask for help before I make any more stupid decisions. Also I think with FAW I'd only have like 3% more to my ranged and atk so maybe it's not worth it..

#279 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

Ok thanks. And yeah.. I haven't bought anything that I asked about yet - I wanted to make sure first because I was -_- at math and still learning how this game works so I wanted someone who was smarter than me to give me their input lol. I'm a little worried because spirit of life increases PP by the amount of HP I have and if I switch out my garment for FAW, then I would lose the Doram set, which gives me an extra 2k hp. That's an extra 2k damage I'd be losing.

Hm. Maybe +9 Heroic Backpack would be better with Ranged +10 and Str +20? To be completely honest, I don't know how much stats effect overall damage. 

Also I couldn't tell if you were being condescending in your reply or not so I apologize for my stupidity. But this is where I go to ask for help before I make any more stupid decisions. Also I think with FAW I'd only have like 3% more to my ranged and atk so maybe it's not worth it..

FAW is better than HBP in this instance.

Spirit of Life works in a % base, so it doesn't matter about your total HP, 100% of your life is 100% more damage, 20% of your life is 20% more damage etc.

#280 RememberFayd

RememberFayd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

Spirit of Life works in a % base, so it doesn't matter about your total HP, 100% of your life is 100% more damage, 20% of your life is 20% more damage etc.

OOHHH ok. Good to know. The descriptions for Doram skills seem kinda vague at times. Thank you :)

#281 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

This is what my current build does xD

https://youtu.be/NfxjAdcRrDQ

#282 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:39 AM

People mentioning kiel here,double kiel there.is there a kiel dispenser im not aware of? any feasible way for someone to get it thats not spending 3k dollars on kp and selling? am i missing something?

Honest question I'm back from a 3 year hiatus and now people talking mvp card builds

Edited by Darkshneider, 25 May 2017 - 11:39 AM.

#283 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

People mentioning kiel here,double kiel there.is there a kiel dispenser im not aware of? any feasible way for someone to get it thats not spending 3k dollars on kp and selling? am i missing something?

Honest question I'm back from a 3 year hiatus and now people talking mvp card builds

To be honest, there are kiels and I believe not too many legits since not many selling kiel cards.

I rarely see someone selling kiel.

Anyway here's more! Me in pvp is like doing instance lmao

https://youtu.be/GH5kwzFQGBg?t=202

Edited by Cleofe, 01 June 2017 - 09:32 AM.

#284 Zangeon

Zangeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

So I'm working with this right now.

Jnnubts.png

I need some advice in Spending stat points here on out and of course suggestions for Boots/Armor. Is a phys shadow set worth it? I have the Weapon (not upgraded) already.

#285 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

My current build for physical (lv 160):
Str: 100
Dex: 120
Agi: 100
Vit: 70
Luk: 40
Int: 1

I get high agi since i need flee for defense coz my setup is glass cannon (no defense at all) in NCT.

#286 IqbalRH

IqbalRH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

My current build for physical (lv 160):
Str: 100
Dex: 120
Agi: 100
Vit: 70
Luk: 40
Int: 1

I get high agi since i need flee for defense coz my setup is glass cannon (no defense at all) in NCT.

can i see ur gear ? coz my friend said he didnt need agi at all

is that good taking agi/balance between agi and vit ?

well,im taking agi too because physcial doram didnt get a decent healing skill (didnt want sacrifice spirit of life xD) and its so much hurt when solo lvling

#287 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:40 PM

So I'm working with this right now.

Jnnubts.png

I need some advice in Spending stat points here on out and of course suggestions for Boots/Armor. Is a phys shadow set worth it? I have the Weapon (not upgraded) already.

Symbols

low:1-40

med:41-60

high:61-90

very high:91-110

Super high:110+

-------------------------

STR: high or high-super high (Tengu set)

Agi:med-very high

Vit:Ver high

Int: low

Dex: 120 (advisable)

Luk: med

-----------------------------------

Q1. Is phyiscal Shadow set worth it

A1. Yes , definitely worth it

----------------------------------

Armor: Doram Suit / Doram Luxurious Suit / Doram Elegant Suit (Cards: Porcellio for ATK, Peco Peco for HP )

Shoes: Doram Shoes / Doram Luxurious Shoes / Doram Elegant Shoes or Hero Silverleather Shoes (Cards: Firelock if +9 , substitute: Ferus Card)

The rest of your equipments are fine :)

#288 Xtazy

Xtazy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:48 AM

Just did 1 million picky peck on the Izlude egg. Used Pororoca Shoes for casting Deluge.

QbcvPm7.jpg

Could someone explain the benefits of the card in the weapon? I was planning to put Archer Skeleton... Also what card is in the shield?

I'd like to add to my questions... does the 20 animal-based points required for Power of Life's 20% ranged atk bonus include the advanced skills? If so we can take away points from arclouse and scar to get level 1 bunch of shrimp providing an addition 10% atk. Could anyone confirm?

Edited by Xtazy, 10 July 2017 - 05:06 PM.

#289 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Smacking hairballs at 193 aspd is fun xD, here is how my silly kitty has progressed

hujed5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users