Who Are The Top 3 Memorable Famous Players? - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Who Are The Top 3 Memorable Famous Players?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Dymuse

Dymuse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:49 PM

Note: Can be of any time period. 

(Choose your top 3 of all time.)

You can also choose top 3 you idolise if you wish.

Either way, let's see who the names are of players you

would never forget past and present.

Maybe give a reason besides each choice?

My Top 3 famous players are:

1: Marwan:  This guy still plays actively. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't know him. I've known him since 2007, great guy/Clan Master and good all round player.

2: Rubberface: The most famous legendary Battle Cleric for his Aspeed. Probably one of the best. He was part of the famous Genocide clan which I wanted to be in other than StandAndFight

3:  Moonlightattack: Who didn't know this guy? Known for pking noobs in DOD and Ruins. Never stopped no matter who owned him. Kind of like ZOGbenni right now, trying to be like him but in JC not in PVP/PVM zones.

Love them or hate them. They made the game for me in a lot of ways 

Edited by Dymuse, 24 February 2017 - 09:48 AM.

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

mine list is cause of their kindness:

1. praatpaal; he learned me a lot

2. Honeybuns; cause she always helps everyone :). & she is a true friend

3. Feuer; Cause he learned me to not give up on my creativity but learn to be better.

u can disagree but this is what i think and feel.

Edited by angeltje, 17 February 2017 - 05:04 PM.

#3 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

we can only see our own Rose history,

I was here at the beginning of the server... had a long break and came back in 2015.

so... this players made the game for me.

1. Marwan... yes great guy and best clanmaster I ever met. he knows everything about this game. and he is a good friend.

2. 2047 ... we called her MissMaxedDamage... my best friend since 2006... she is still playing,

The third one is hard to pick. because there are so many player, who were important for me. Not just player... persons. I met some in real life. I met my bf in rose... we were together for some years in real life... rose love story. But he is the ex now... so I won't tell his name here. I also met SirHellawaits and Zieu in real life... great and nice people. I talk to many people on whatsapp... not only about game stuff. MissyouGrandma is a great whatsapp talker.

Should I pick iRaphael? Best Raider , my team mate and friend? Or TheQemist? one of the nicest persons in Rose. Or Do5h? A true friend for me. Or marniie? She is my niece, and we play this game together for a long time. Or ShiningPhoebe? Or Nura? Or Eleria? Or OmaHans? They are not famous or important for everyone... but they are for me.

#4 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

1. Zogbenni - nuff said

2. Zogbenni - nuff said

3. Zogbenni - nuff said

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

ChickenBucket - Never got to play with him much, but I haven't seen him around. Is he lurking still or did he vanish again?

Mentos - Cool dude, did a lot for the old community.

Sparx - Another great guy who did a lot for the community.

Though I also want to throw out an honorable mention to Rescudo, another great community DEV / Volunteer, Cheers mate. 

[Btw, this list I put together based off mainly 2 things. 1: People I don't* talk to anymore even on a semi regular basis, and 2: 'Celebrity' players from at least a few years back.]

Edited by Feuer, 18 February 2017 - 12:49 AM.

#6 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:20 AM

I was here at the beginning of the server... had a long break and came back in 2015.

so... this players made the game for me.

1. Marwan... yes great guy and best clanmaster I ever met. he knows everything about this game. and he is a good friend.

2. 2047 ... we called her MissMaxedDamage... my best friend since 2006... she is still playing,

The third one is hard to pick. because there are so many player, who were important for me. Not just player... persons. I met some in real life. I met my bf in rose... we were together for some years in real life... rose love story. But he is the ex now... so I won't tell his name here. I also met SirHellawaits and Zieu in real life... great and nice people. I talk to many people on whatsapp... not only about game stuff. MissyouGrandma is a great whatsapp talker.

Should I pick iRaphael? Best Raider , my team mate and friend? Or TheQemist? one of the nicest persons in Rose. Or Do5h? A true friend for me. Or marniie? She is my niece, and we play this game together for a long time. Or ShiningPhoebe? Or Nura? Or Eleria? Or OmaHans? They are not famous or important for everyone... but they are for me.

I must admit i'm hurt :<

My list --> 

Snutz  :  Hands down best CM i've had in the 11 years i've played rose. Always had my back and has helped me through a ton of sh!t in game and irl. Great guy & a true friend!

Lijona :  Even though she din't put me in her top 3 i will smh :< ! My everyday dailies partner, very kind nice and to those who don't even deserve it too! A great friend who is always there when u need her to be. Great cleric too! :3

Article : loool why did i even mention this fool ? Maybe because we think the same way & is entertaining to talk to. Loyal, smart and hella good cleric.  * now pay me ingame for saying all that *

Honorable mentions :

Honeybuns : How can i ever forget to mention the great buns from chi town :D! The most kindest yet the most server loving -_- ! Love her to death! A person who helped me tons ever since i joined this server. 

Eban     :  Doesn't play nomore, played for about 4 months and quit. My best buddie in game D:

Felix     :   The nicest guy u will find in game ! My dg partner ! Plumbaah bruh! :D

Nura     :  The kind hearted woman who taught us the ways of dungeons haha :P! A really nice person totalk to.

Dam this is getting too long so i'm going to have to shorten it up. Shout out to visya, rob, james ,cortiz, bobie, wiiman , diki , fire, fern , assisisisi !

Sorry if i've forgotten to mention anyone, love ya'll!

Edited by iRaphael, 26 April 2017 - 05:55 AM.

#7 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:29 AM

awwww... :wub:

Raph... you are in my list... of course! :love:

My dungeon mate, my friend. no matter what happens.

special place for you on my list for sure.

#8 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:53 AM

When I think about famous playes.. I think about...

1. Honeybuns

2. Feuer

3. Marwan

Because everyone knows who they are :P

#9 Sidri

Sidri

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

1. Bobbity aka Uncle Bob
2. Feuer
3. Honeybunz

#10 Ierire

Ierire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

She remember LadyAthemis too <3

Edited by Ierire, 19 February 2017 - 10:20 PM.

#11 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:51 AM

I must admit i'm hurt :<

My list -->

Snutz : Hands down best CM i've had in the 11 years i've played rose. Always had my back and has helped me through a ton of sh!t in game and irl. Great guy & a true friend!

Lijona : Even though she din't put me in her top 3 i will smh :< ! My everyday dailies partner, very kind nice and to those who don't even deserve it too! A great friend who is always there when u need her to be. Great cleric too! :3

Article : loool why did i even mention this fool ? Maybe because we think the same way & is entertaining to talk to. Loyal, smart and hella good cleric. * now pay me ingame for saying all that *

Honorable mentions : Feuer : 1st guy i turn to when i have a questions or if i want to improve my build. Has always helped me without hesitation.

Honeybuns : How can i ever forget to mention the great buns from chi town :D! The most kindest yet the most server loving -_- ! Love her to death! A person who helped me tons ever since i joined this server.

Eban : Doesn't play nomore, played for about 4 months and quit. My best buddie in game D:

Felix : The nicest guy u will find in game ! My dg partner ! Plumbaah bruh! :D

Nura : The kind hearted woman who taught us the ways of dungeons haha :P! A really nice person totalk to.

Dam this is getting too long so i'm going to have to shorten it up. Shout out to visya, rob, james ,cortiz, bobie, wiiman , diki , fire, fern , assisisisi !

Sorry if i've forgotten to mention anyone, love ya'll!

Ooooh :) .... let me go vomit LOL

#12 Dymuse

Dymuse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:53 AM

Some of these famous players I've only recently heard of in the last few years. But I know they've made impacts; like Ms Rose etc. My famous choices are known by what they've done be it good or bad ^^

Since people are doing 'best friends' here's mine in no particular order:

1: Minisoda - He was said to be best BC in the game at one point, so naturally I had to PVP him. We became great friends and have high respect for each other. I wish I saw how he used to be back before we were good friends as BC. Kyoudai must have slaughtered their opponents with his help. Looking forward to his return come Orlo update. ( Guessing he was from there )

2: Uzuke - I can chill the hell out with this guy. Understands how I roll and we have same interests. Also, we both have the same liking of CGing it up, and terrorising JC in our CG's. He's the hit and run champion, the axe champ. The nab Marc,

3: BoredToHell - Rich, started near enough same time as me. He's been like a brother. Joined my clan way back in 08, and stayed loyal ever since. He's also a fan of BC and over the years he's learned things. He's a great asset to anyone's clan. I am hoping his BC makes a comeback.

4: Ivantomas - DEECE! Nab. Probably the craziest guy I've met in the game. Easily trolled by me but easily trolls everyone else. Learns fast, he beats one and all on Raider thug style after he sorts his Raider out lol. The only guy on Rose I'll be meeting in person. Gringo, nice one man.

5: PhoDatzTasty - I have PVP'd Pho more times than any other of my buddies. He's a great guy, and you wouldn't think he's a master behind knights and Melee chars. He's laid back, never gets annoyed, and from my experience, he's never kos'd anyone. Keep playing man, best knight in the game without a doubt.

Wiiman: Off the game, we are like family and always have a laugh etc. I think on the game we may disagree and debate on things but it's what makes our friendship strong. He's very open minded. I remember meeting him when he was just a kid, he's grown up to be quite a guy, doesn't play often atm.
He's trustworthy like most of my friends and appreciates everything you do for him. Keep it real brother

So, anyone, I have missed. If you're spoken to in game or called nab. You're guaranteed to be a great friend of mine.
Also apologies for blabberin'. Obsessed with paragraphs.

Edited by Dymuse, 21 February 2017 - 03:06 AM.

#13 orangegamers

orangegamers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

1. tenlavuu & Mora = TG so alive with them

2. iPhish

3. MiniSoda & PigsThatQuack

#14 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

PickUp

Mentos

ChickenBucket

#15 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:41 AM

kaizy

blazejr

ked

#16 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

moonlightattack --_-

dymuse - idk why

teabagger - DOD pker (^_^)

#17 orangegamers

orangegamers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

1. moonlightattack

2. 0wl (balahura clan )

3. teabagger

#18 Brreezzyhill8

Brreezzyhill8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:18 PM

Terracrystal-> seldom logs in but man, his been around like forever.

doesnt like snooping on people's business and a loner :P

like doing everything his own and i think i commend him that after all he can solo dgs like hoo/ulveric >.>

ask him anything ingame, he knows everything in game, his like my rose online incyclopedia.

he dont love pking or fighting.

his a monster when it comes to pvm and can tank leteraly ulveric without buff or heal dang.

he gave me everything i need ingame 3 years ago when i was a newbie.

Spinosauros-> of course i would not leave out my character ingame, who doesnt know this guy.

never left luna for like 2 yrs and been a lvl 92 since that time till now.

Feuer-> this guys rocks he gave me a lvl 15 wand for my cleric

furom active and has a good hearted soul

keeps me entertained while reading his posts and comments.

#19 jemmyboy

jemmyboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGeneral Santos City, Philippines
  • Server:Aura,Dragonis

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

Terracrystal : i know him since last year and i learn a lot, regarding of being a good PVM player..He is really good in DG`s like COU .He can run without other help just purely his char only that`s why when I see him online i always PM him to get me invite in DG`s , cause he manage time how many minutes to runs and testing his gear if what is best and good... I Love his KNIGHT! I want to be like him someday such a good friend. And what I`ve learn most when he say " better you must start in PVM GEARS when you go to PVP GEARS" and on that day I always think of that and remember what he say and apply to myself gather more info being a good farmer and even his off and on in game he still remember you. He always help me in sincerity especially if Im out of zulie , He still help me, but other than that He is still the best buddies who i can admire. :D

deathkisser05: This guy so much understand my situation ,even I`ve always make a mistake to him , He is still always stay cool and one of the best if u know this player he highly appreciated the word "FRIENDSHIP" i dont know why this guy is sooo crazy but i learn from him of being friend is enough to not separate even in times of trouble and without in return from him.. Well his a genuine man as i know...We can be friends in Facebook and laughs and share each other in game...

ADIKZ: i meet him personally ..all i can say is that his a good guy ! Thank you for treated us dinner! hahaha

#20 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:26 PM

1: bl0b - A great guy.

2: bl0b - Best in the game.

3: bl0b - His blue hair was out of this world.

Can't think of anyone else other than these 3.

#21 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:46 PM

1: bl0b - A great guy.

2: bl0b - Best in the game.

3: bl0b - His blue hair was out of this world.

Can't think of anyone else other than these 3.

really? :hmm: :p_sad:

#22 Dymuse

Dymuse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:50 PM

Blob nab, come back and play. Continue topic

#23 solidgame321

solidgame321

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:27 AM

hello guys,

first of all the memorable characters i encountered in rose online would not fit on 3 numbers alone :).

i would just like to write them down in no particular order to give you people i met whos relly been a part of my rose online playing times.

brianthecleric and his chars, his taught me how to use my renigan like pain

this guy showed me how to be successful in the game

though we may have defferent path now his advice and guides well always be on my head. :)

theblackmissaeah or something like this his name, a very very long time ago though his not online now

we have been a good team and we leveled in sikuku prison only us 2 knights from 160-190s

he gave me a black rose and my very first costume set :).

baetylus a neighbor kid friend quits rose and his in defferent region now for school reasons,

roachfire of course who wouldnt like this guy a pvm dude like i killing mobs in cou with his awesome summons :)

his taught me how to full buff and pvm dps cleric :). and his fun to chat with :P.

i could write down players here but i would guess they could sue me for privacy rights :)

jemmyboy thanks tho im not sure who ur chars are ingame cud be jonafe or jemuell or bossmka or oldchampion not sure

they are good to me though i seldom log in.

breezyhill8 not sure who your chars too haha iL look up on spinosauros :) welcome to yamog my friend.

thanks guys,

i am Terracrystal :)

#24 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

I doubt I can narrow it to just three players..

Some of the more famous I played with or knew in-game:

CoffeeGrinder (he had other chars with coffee also)

KingArthur (great guy)

Genesis

HerSelftheElf

Sun

TA

The players I played with quite a bit and some still friends with:

LadyAzura (we started our clan RoseGuardians)

JimShield (started clan also)

Tig (started the clan without her.. opps)

BigBoss

Kn1ghtmare

BadLilGoodGirl (just one of her many chars)

LilEko

So many others I have forgotten :(

Edited by Fishnet, 03 March 2017 - 05:32 AM.

#25 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:57 AM

- Casper

- Marwan

- Ali

0 user(s) are reading this topic