Account bound items - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account bound items

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 gabuie

gabuie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Not classic

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

Will you guys ever make these tradeable? (Odin's mask, Aumdura's Benefit, Bijonil Wings, Hermode's Cap) These are sitting in my storage and i'm sure there's a lot of people wanting these but aren't able to get them because they're account bound/rare.

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:42 PM

I asked and Campitor said they would never unbind promotional items like that, which is honestly a shame.

#3 gabuie

gabuie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

yeah that is a shame...Campitor if you're reading this please reconsider!!!

#4 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:07 PM

I agree that it is a shame. I understand not releasing them again due to "promise and intention of life time exclusivity"  however I do feel like the items  (Odin's mask, Aumdura's Benefit, Bijonil Wings, Hermode's Cap) should be unbound from accounts. I am sure there were plenty of people from other countries that did not even have access to pre ordering the game when it was released. I myself have like 6 of each item on one account from all the server mergers over the years. They didn't all start out on one account. Again the "promise and intention of life time exclusivity" is still being upheld. Just my thoughts

#5 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:38 AM

BS they release promotional items before when they said they wont. So they might as well re-release bijofnil etc item again.

#6 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:24 AM

Again I would just rather them not be account bound, almost every other promotional item or kafra shop item that was once account bound is no longer that way. I know there are plenty of people that want them to be released again however that goes against the idea of "promise and intention of life time exclusivity", and yes I am aware that other items have been released again even tho game staff said they would not. If being account bound is part of the "promise and intention of life time exclusivity" then was that not broken when the servers merged and the items from other accounts went to one. 

Just the thoughts of an Old School Loki Lunatic

#7 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:42 AM

Again I would just rather them not be account bound, almost every other promotional item or kafra shop item that was once account bound is no longer that way. I know there are plenty of people that want them to be released again however that goes against the idea of "promise and intention of life time exclusivity", and yes I am aware that other items have been released again even tho game staff said they would not. If being account bound is part of the "promise and intention of life time exclusivity" then was that not broken when the servers merged and the items from other accounts went to one.

Just the thoughts of an Old School Loki Lunatic

I would like them to be able to be vendee or traded but let's be real here. It's gonna cost up to or even more than 5b per item lmao. Which I don't mind spending;)

Also exclusivity is pretty useless in ro since the moderators don't keep their word on it. I can name gears that were supposed to be exclusive but they got re-released anyway time and time again soo pretty pointless now.

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 18 February 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#8 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:49 AM

I agree with you don't get me wrong. I just know that this has been brought up in the past mostly about releasing the items again in cash shop. That is my reason for mentioning the exclusivity and also my reason for wanting them to be just unbound from accounts. 

#9 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

Either that or do another promotion and say if u spend 100$ or so u get bijofnil etc item and unlock it and make them to be able to vend or trade. U would be surprise how many people would throw 100% for that -.-

#10 gabuie

gabuie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:25 PM

yeah...i honestly don't understand most account bound items. i can understand like PVM items and certain stuff but like head gears? why do they need to be bound to one account? all of the other rare head gears (that i know of) are tradeable? like heart ribbon headband for example, wasn't it limited for the people who bought the figurine? how come those aren't account bound? i know they're currently selling on amazon but do they even come with a code anymore??????

Edited by gabuie, 18 February 2017 - 01:26 PM.

#11 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

Or the note headphone. Which they still release in kafra boxes at time. Lol

#12 trainerblue

trainerblue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationPallet Town, Kanto
  • Server:Chaos [afk]

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:26 PM

like heart ribbon headband for example, wasn't it limited for the people who bought the figurine? how come those aren't account bound? i know they're currently selling on amazon but do they even come with a code anymore??????

With the heart hairband from the arch bishop nendoroid, the japanese version (easiest to get) has code, and works only on jro.  To get a code to work on iro, you need one sold from iro website way back (I think, and very rare).

I own a japanese version and it comes with card with redeem code, don't work on iro tho.

Side note, that figure is adorable

#13 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:17 PM

Is very sad the items just sit there and rot in storage, but I doubt anything will change

#14 gabuie

gabuie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:19 AM

i hope that's not the case honestly but fingers crossed :-)

Edited by gabuie, 21 February 2017 - 10:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users