6 replies to this topic

#1 Daversky

Daversky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:54 PM

how many days or months does it take to make my homun reach loyal ? is there any tip that can boost a little help for my homun :P thankss

#2 kisai

kisai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

Loyal =  911-1000 intimacy

If fed between 14 and 24 hunger, you get one loyalty point. If fed from 25 to 75 hunger you get .75 loyalty points.

Edited by kisai, 18 February 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#3 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:03 AM

here is short cut.........(close your eye)  instead of making 1 royal... u might as well making multiple homu at once.

You never know when will Homu instant royal event come ...

#4 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

AFK your homunc and feed it when you're leveling other characters, when you're browsing the net, when you're watching tv, etc, etc, just have a timer so you don't forget to feed them.

I used to feed mine from 14 to 74 and come back in an hour when it was 14 again, takes longer than feeding from 14 to 24 but you don't have to feed every 10 minutes.

#5 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:30 AM

AFK your homunc and feed it when you're leveling other characters, when you're browsing the net, when you're watching tv, etc, etc, just have a timer so you don't forget to feed them.

I used to feed mine from 14 to 74 and come back in an hour when it was 14 again, takes longer than feeding from 14 to 24 but you don't have to feed every 10 minutes.

I feed from 14 to 34, and it's a pain in the ass. Let's be frank, Geneticist is one of the most fun to play classes in the game, but it comes packed with one of the MOST BORING AND ANNOYING minigames ever made: Feed your homunculus to loyalty. I forgot the homunculus on while vending twice... I don't know how much of my feeding time I lost these occasions. I also left it starving for some 40 minutes or so yesterday, while I was in a TI party. I simply HATE this stupid minigame. And no-homun genes are quite underwhelming.

They should at least make it so that when your homun loses 10 points of loyalty, it would automatically vaporize. Instead they set it in a way that you can lose your homunculus in a single day or something if you forget them for too long. This is ridiculous!

Edited by Kusanagisama, 21 February 2017 - 08:34 AM.

#6 Moleguin

Moleguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:15 AM

it took me a month to loyal my amistr twice

#7 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:25 PM

I feed from 14 to 34, and it's a pain in the ass. Let's be frank, Geneticist is one of the most fun to play classes in the game, but it comes packed with one of the MOST BORING AND ANNOYING minigames ever made: Feed your homunculus to loyalty. I forgot the homunculus on while vending twice... I don't know how much of my feeding time I lost these occasions. I also left it starving for some 40 minutes or so yesterday, while I was in a TI party. I simply HATE this stupid minigame. And no-homun genes are quite underwhelming.

They should at least make it so that when your homun loses 10 points of loyalty, it would automatically vaporize. Instead they set it in a way that you can lose your homunculus in a single day or something if you forget them for too long. This is ridiculous!

Gosh yeah man. Leveling them is tough enough. I just got mine to lvl 58 and shy. -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users