Error i can't play the game always dc ( Disconnected due to detection of third party software - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Error i can't play the game always dc ( Disconnected due to detection of third party software

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StrikeDown

StrikeDown

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationindonesia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:wveryn

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:35 PM

Hello all , anyone can help me to fix this ? 

i just installed this game . but the problem was coming i can't play the game . always dc after i clicked Begin , i dont know what that mean , this notify out Disconnected due to detection of third party software , and i am dc from the game . how i can fix this ? please help  me :(  :p_sick: . i want play this game , need 4 hour from download install and update the patch . and i took that so long time for wotthless please help me , anyone if knowing how to fix this game

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:22 AM

That's no error at all. I saw somewhere on the forums that they added remote control tools to the DragonSaga anti cheat/ anti hack protection.  The message you are getting "disconnected due to detection of third party software" means that you have a tool running that is not allowed to be used while DragonSaga is running. Just close whatever tool is running before starting DragonSaga and keep it closed until you are finished playing.

#3 StrikeDown

StrikeDown

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationindonesia
  • Server:wveryn

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:51 AM

i do that mr. fliederduft , all activation in my pc that was still runing i shut down it using a task manager. and still dc , then i try to restrart my pc but still dc . i dont know whats wrong , when i am playing RO2 2 , rf online , and dragonest no one problem comes . but only dragonsaga it give the notif erorr like that , i want play this game please , really want it. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users