7 replies to this topic

#1 RamenJuice

RamenJuice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:14 PM

Hello,

It's been awhile since I've logged onto Dragon Saga (last time was around the beginning of 2016 I think).

Anyways, I was wondering if there's any way to trade in my Husky for President Nose/Collar for the President Husky Nose(2016)/Collar(2016). The old President Nose/Collar stats are really poor in comparison to the newer gear (which literally everyone seems to have). I don't ever, ever see myself getting another 150 Gada coins so I'm stuck in quite a pickle. 

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

If you do something for me I'll give you 150 gada coins ;)

#3 RamenJuice

RamenJuice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:24 PM

It... it's a TRAP! D:

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:13 PM

Hush

#5 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:That one

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

I didn't even know the existence of another "President" Set... Whatever. If we get into straight and boring calculations:

_you have to kill 10k Monsters in the fields to get those 150 from the "Kill Count" Boxes, kill value may vary because there can be more Coins in a Box

_you would roughly need 10 to 150g to 'spam' the Standard Racing field, amount of needed money may vary because you can get either one Coin, five, or a Potion

The former is time-eating but quite "for free", the latter is rather time-saving but randomly cheap or expensive... Though a single Gada in the Market is worth more than a Race which can give it~them to you for a single gold, so choose your poison.

I'm sure most "Hermes runners" ("Hermes sellers") have at least a thousand (or even two) of them because they need the Championship Tickets to get the Medals.

Also, I don't really see what you need, Agi', but whatever XD

Edited by Rainnowx, 21 February 2017 - 06:28 AM.

#6 RamenJuice

RamenJuice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

Yeah, the old nose and collar each give 3% movement speed, and the set gives an additional 6%... they really are terrible in comparison to what everyone else has today despite it costing the same... I suppose I'll just farm them eventually 'cause no way I'm paying that inflated 10g per coin now. I really thought there'd be a way to trade them seeing as how quite literally everyone I've seen has them. Thanks for your help.

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:33 AM

I'd just pay that 10g each, it's 1.5k for end game gear, pretty cheap if you ask me. Way more efficient than spending time farming them, if you don't do races that is.

#8 Levane

Levane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:11 AM

If you need a 150 Gada coins for the nose, PM me on Vanalai or send me a message throught he mail box, so I know who to send em to.. I can pass you these coins no big deal. Offer is just for RamenJuice though, so any other trying sorry but no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users