List of Equips worth Enchanting or Slotting - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

List of Equips worth Enchanting or Slotting

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

I used to make some money slotting elemental katars and infiltrators, but i have to move on now with the addition of Crimson Katars.

Wondering what to move on to.

Stuff that costs less than 5m clean.

I don't mind using Seagod's angers for a more expensive gamble to try and make some money, so malangdo is an option.

But it has to be +0 stuff. From what I can see, Erde with EA enchants seems to be a pretty good seller. What else?

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

Mora's Set enchanting, e.g WWS set, Nab clothes, Ring of AB, etc

Costume making, e.g. Goggles > Costume Goggles, Crown > Costume Crown, Tiara > Costume Tiara, etc

Cert making from trash lvl 3 monster loot weapons by using MS, e.g. orcish axe, chrome sword, red flame whip, etc

Temporal Boots slotting and enchanting

and many more, you can explore this opportunity by lurking more from the past forum posts and by reading iROwiki

#3 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

how about malangdo? do people buy well enchanted but no upgrade TSOD? how about erde? chakram? daggers?

why do people go for +9 faw? theres no bonus except for some defense?

Edited by nitaant, 20 February 2017 - 07:52 PM.

#4 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

Erde is a thing of the past. Its still good just that there's a few better option. You can still try enchanting them but the return won't be as good in the past. You can see a lot of +12 -+14 Erde with ea10-12 on ragial thats less than 1b.

TSOD thats spell 4/4 and above still sells well.

Chakram and dagger wise, I would say the market is too small since Crimson and FQL does the job better.

Best to enchant? Mora gears, Nabs , WWS and Ur Seals are still in demand. 

#5 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:57 PM

how about malangdo? do people buy well enchanted but no upgrade TSOD? how about erde? chakram? daggers?

why do people go for +9 faw? theres no bonus except for some defense?

They bought it in the past, but as you've said with the recent crimson weapon addition most of the common weapon got outshined and less likely to sell that worth its enchanting cost.

Some of the malangdo enchantable weapons that are still relevant and sought by lots of people have price above 5 million, e.g Hurricane Fury, Tae Goo Lyeon

Erde are trash for any EA enchants below 10, they're more useful for RK's than genetic nowadays due to extra sp bonus they got the highest weapon damage for DB RK's on equal enchant level against TGL but they lose in terms of dps due to TGL 20% cast delay reduction and at minimum EA 10 they stood better against 4 slotted weapons like main gauche, mace, pike, etc.

As for genetics mainly stick to crimson mace or robot's arm nowadays for unbreakable 1-hand end game weapons.

For leveling RTE still favorable due to good atk boost from sword training and axe mastery

TSOD might be shine again when the slotted version introduced in the future, they got outshined by Lacryma stick and crimson rod combo heavily now due to less mdef piercings and the skull cap combo bound to achieve its max potential

Chakram only good for low level sinx, Crimson katar far more dominant nowadays because you're not bound using the sin cuffs combo. With cost to achieve chakram perfect enchant I can make lots of +10 crimson katar using mastersmith alone

as for daggers, CK spell enchant still sought for WoE chasers and sorcs and due to introduction of KOSR that let you spam DD for infinite crystallization.

PvM wise FQL plummets everything so far for both physical and magical daggers.

Read again here what's enabled by refining FAW to +9

One more things I forgot  to mention, about the booming slotting pantie business due to introduction of etran's undershirt :heh:

Slotted holy robe also still used for ME AB's, maybe useful for sura too when tanking strong demon monsters scenario

Edited by Casval17, 20 February 2017 - 08:14 PM.

#6 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

thanks for the reply.

how about staff of destruction?

made a few EA8 erdes. If they sell at 20m each i will make 5-7m/erde which is enough for me. made an ea10 too.

everythings gotta be worth something, except for obviously underpowered stuff for less played classes like crimson bibles.

can i get a list of USELESS weapons like crimson bible so that i don't dabble in them?

#7 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

Honestly, there's only a few item. Most of it aren't worth your time. Best bet is to ragial search them individually, check when was the last actual safe etc, and decide if its worth enchanting. 

The usual enchant culprits are already listed up there. Anything not of the norm, you would have to decide urself.

#8 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

As Yemuu said, you've got to figure out the rest, because business is dynamic if you linger too long with outdated items you'll be out of the competition :heh:

but one man trash could be another man gold and vice versa :heh:

#9 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

im always curious, theres no way to follow the sale on ragial, and this has happened to me before:

someone bought my +7 EA8 Erde for 25m and relisted it for 55m. Clean +7 erde is 5m and EA8 is 20m. Now, he cant be crazy, but why would he do this? are some buyers crazy? whats the chance it would sell at that price...

#10 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:03 AM

pantie is worth slotting

#11 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:18 AM

pantie is worth slotting

Calling Marty....

#12 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:39 AM

so the math on ck

8-9m to buy, 6m to enchant, 1.5m to reset. Took me 5 tries to get spell 2/spell3, and ive noticed with enchanting other things that the chance of getting enchants you dont want (regardless of the level) is pretty high. thats about 45m. And these knives only sell for 50m@spell2/3. am i missing something?

#13 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:52 AM

You don't have to rely on buying things only if you're able to craft such weapons with far lesser cost :heh:

As I've said before, read and explore iROwiki for business opportunities hints.

#14 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:57 AM

pantie is worth slotting

Indeed.

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:28 AM

skogul card?

#16 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:04 AM

Chaotic bleeding

#17 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

so the math on ck

8-9m to buy, 6m to enchant, 1.5m to reset. Took me 5 tries to get spell 2/spell3, and ive noticed with enchanting other things that the chance of getting enchants you dont want (regardless of the level) is pretty high. thats about 45m. And these knives only sell for 50m@spell2/3. am i missing something?

People that buy a lot of unenchanted items, try to get a specific enchant without resetting and sell whatever they think is a failure to buy more SGAs and items and retry. This creates many opportunities for those who know the true value of these items, even though it's not uncommon for these people to sell the items at the "fair" price. Most sell cheap, though.

#18 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

I prefer deadly over the chaotic bleeding.

#19 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

I prefer deadly over the chaotic bleeding.

Deadly Pantie over Chaotic Bleeding Pantie....  :hmm:

#20 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

well if Deadly Pantie or Pantie of Chaotic Bleeding dont arouse you, there is always the Pantie of Temptation (Aliza Card)

#21 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:58 AM

im always curious, theres no way to follow the sale on ragial, and this has happened to me before:

someone bought my +7 EA8 Erde for 25m and relisted it for 55m. Clean +7 erde is 5m and EA8 is 20m. Now, he cant be crazy, but why would he do this? are some buyers crazy? whats the chance it would sell at that price...

people are either retarded or got enough zeny anyway and are like "if it doesnt sell for 150% increase, meh, I got 4 accs with max amount zeny from botting anyways, who cares"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users