lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

Guess all would agree on this...Why Helium planned to make puzzle obtainable on some other options...it should be the xeons that is priority cause puzzle is easy to and low requirement to obtain

#2 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

Xeon only from BT boss. Use CM and farm. All who farm use item mall and you must too use to obtain this set.
No exceptions, all have to pay and support the game.
End.

#3 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:27 PM

Xeon only from BT boss. Use CM and farm. All who farm use item mall and you must too use to obtain this set.
End.

Except for Inception and Dark Crusaders guild that abused a respawning bug and farmed the boss 24/7 and got hundreds of xeons without using any mall right?

Interesting how after you and your friends all got all the xeons you need, you want it to be impossible for others to get gear and compete with you.

#4 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

Why should ppl pay for that game ?
Its a free to play game. And its Just copie Paste stuff, nothing new.
Btw, if you say Support the game that means for me also to tell Helium about Bugs to make the game more "balanced" and fair for the others. But instead of doing that you guys abused the Bugs 24/7. I bet still noone told Helium about the ET Bug, that was and still isnt allowed and a reason to get banned :P
Btw, its a quit bit funny that Just allways the Same people dont want to get anything changed :P
It really feels like that you dont want others to get the Set, after you got the whole stuff after you abusing the Bugs enough :P

#5 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:35 PM

Why should ppl pay for that game ?
Its a free to play game. And its Just copie Paste stuff, nothing new.
Btw, if you say Support the game that means for me also to tell Helium about Bugs to make the game more "balanced" and fair for the others. But instead of doing that you guys abused the Bugs 24/7. I bet still noone told Helium about the ET Bug, that was and still isnt allowed and a reason to get banned :P
Btw, its a quit bit funny that Just allways the Same people dont want to get anything changed :P
It really feels like that you dont want others to get the Set, after you got the whole stuff after you abusing the Bugs enough :P

Logically is that f2p game depends on donations.
Some bugs bring not only negative consequences. As for me with the last update ET bug became very helpfull. Btw this bug was reported when I was tester, as many more bugs (4 pages). And few of them were fixed. So nope, no point to ban players for bug, that was well known 4 years ago.
And yes, requiem need many changes, but not for making it a really easy game with safe zones \ farming without efort and etc.
And as for sets - who haven't allowed u to farm sets fast? Btw, only few of us have full sets, only who spent many mall points or much time.

#6 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:41 PM

So Ur a Tester and knew about the Bug from the beginning and others didnt, doesnt Sounds really fair.
I have to correct you, ppl that spend enough doesnt get banned.
Well, I'm farming ofc but without malls it Takes Just ages and I dont think that ppl wanna wait so Long till they got everything.

#7 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

look only Russians dis-agree with it ...what about if we ask Helium to reset the new ones...remove all new xeons and set ..so it will be fair? 

#8 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

look only Russians dis-agree with it ...what about if we ask Helium to reset the new ones...remove all new xeons and set ..so it will be fair? 

Helium will not rollback or reset anything,i know it without even asking him, the FACT that he would have to reimbursh all the mall points used on cms, raid resets, compound xeons, along with that consider the time it has been, it will not happen.

About the fact that Helium fixed a bug, nothing can change that, you have no arguement there because it was a BUG.

What we can do and several of us are doing is asking Helium to increase the drop rate of Greater and Lesser xeons back to what it was, or more, now we wait only for his reply.

#9 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

So Ur a Tester and knew about the Bug from the beginning and others didnt, doesnt Sounds really fair.
I have to correct you, ppl that spend enough doesnt get banned.
Well, I'm farming ofc but without malls it Takes Just ages and I dont think that ppl wanna wait so Long till they got everything.

Yes, I was tester, when it was working and this bug was reported, dnno how it can be not well - known bug. Thy to be more self-dependent and not to wait untill someone tell u any info. (I'm not about patchnotes, ofc they r pathetic)

Gl in farming.

#10 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

End.

you say that cause you already got what is yours?? you didn't  even spend mall points on getting those cause you entered once and farmed the boss

#11 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:04 PM

It's normally when ppl made much effort to farm sets and they dont wanna lazy ppl to get them too easy.

#12 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

Helium will not rollback or reset anything,i know it without even asking him, the FACT that he would have to reimbursh all the mall points used on cms, raid resets, compound xeons, along with that consider the time it has been, it will not happen.

About the fact that Helium fixed a bug, nothing can change that, you have no arguement there because it was a BUG.

What we can do and several of us are doing is asking Helium to increase the drop rate of Greater and Lesser xeons back to what it was, or more, now we wait only for his reply.

same if it goes this way...Helium will put the new xeons on Item Mall right?? rather than spending it for raid reset....and yeah it was a bug so the one failed this new boss was the Tester the Tester was a failure didn't test very well..or maybe he notice the bug but didn't report so he and the guild should take advantage of it before reporting

#13 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:20 PM

It's normally when ppl made much effort to farm sets and they dont wanna lazy ppl to get them too easy.

look bro you think the one created this thread was Lazy?????  and to correct you  no effort for you cause the boss is unli respawn and 10 players can take down it easily...maybe lets say you spend a lil IM  but for just that compound xeon and raid reset ...the the Lazy thing lol who is lazy and get the xeon easily is it not the russians???? who farmed the Unlimited boss easily?? eat your words bro .. 

Edited by lutherkings2pid, 21 February 2017 - 11:22 PM.

#14 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:03 AM

Lutherkings2pid is pretty right with that what He said... sadly the Most here think Just about theirself but well I really dont think itll work fine as it is now and as I know already a few ppl thinking bout to leave the game if there wont be any Change whats pretty sad.

#15 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:06 AM

same if it goes this way...Helium will put the new xeons on Item Mall right?? rather than spending it for raid reset....and yeah it was a bug so the one failed this new boss was the Tester the Tester was a failure didn't test very well..or maybe he notice the bug but didn't report so he and the guild should take advantage of it before reporting

They xeons will never be in mall, so no you are wrong.

Dvchel was a tester on Russian server. On american server there is no "testers", a test server does exsist but only Helium can use it, as there is no outside access.

It's very easy to blame people, but before you blame you should come with facts, rather than gossiping like old fish wifes.

#16 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:24 AM

Dvchel was a tester on Russian server. On american server there is no "testers", a test server does exsist but only Helium can use it, as there is no outside access.

It's very easy to blame people, but before you blame you should come with facts, rather than gossiping like old fish wifes.

before you comment on what i said about dvchell be a matured enough and a good reader  to understand English this prove that English was not the alien and it was the Russian ...read dvchell comment did he mention about a tester on Russian server????  he didn't mention anything on comment he only mention being a tester and we are talking about this server not your server that was dead long ago......go back to school and learn more before you join conversation

#17 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:48 AM

I can't call it russian test server, as there were 2 english-speaking ppl and ping there was not normal.
And don't be so rude, please, she just replied u and added some info that there are no testers on amoff

Edited by dvchel, 22 February 2017 - 07:48 AM.

#18 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:41 AM

So aggressive, he didn't even understand he was a tester in russian server lol.

#19 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

So aggressive, he didn't even understand he was a tester in russian server lol.

Being a tester in Russian server was nothing more but reporting bugs to russian admins so they could report to developers. No biggy, I was a tester too. Even current volunteers do much more now.

#20 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:31 PM

4 pages of bugs is not biggy, ok, I get it...

#21 NanbangEnjinieo

NanbangEnjinieo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:47 PM

1 Lesser xeon = 20k foc points

1 Greater xeon = 40k TB points

or

increase stack limit of red xeons to 5-10k and make new formula:

5k+5k red phys/mage atk ( or any other kind ) xeons = 1 greater/lesser xeon

or just increase amount of xeons dropped by boss. 10-15 will be enough.

#22 iivoo

iivoo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:01 AM

How about giving all raids a chance(not 100% drop, just a chance) to drop ONE new enchant?
Something like:
Lesser: Biskra,Doom Cheras,JS,Ruinhorn, LW.
Greater: ET, MDC, Prim Biskra, AoS, TRH, Vox.
That would make pve even more alive(puzzles surely help, but its only limited to four raids.. three and one third actually, since in JS only tyrant count).
It would revive some old raids and the long and forgotten Altar of Sacrifice no one do anymore.
What do you think?

#23 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:26 AM

Being a tester in Russian server was nothing more but reporting bugs to russian admins so they could report to developers. No biggy, I was a tester too.

Vulpes93 wrong, he was a tester in much less time than we do.

4 pages of bugs is not biggy, ok, I get it...

A lot more...
Total has been published more than 250 posts about bugs, more than half of which was fixed.

#24 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:14 AM

You fixed over 125 bugs?
I would love to see proof of that.
Especially considering that when the game was Korean they never saw any of your bug reports.
Which means you are saying in the last 2 years while USA has been in charge you fixed that many bugs. Which is a blatant lie.
But not surprising coming from a person who thinks the game is super active.

#25 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

Vulpes93 wrong, he was a tester in much less time than we do.

Almost none of those reports were taken into an account (obviously, since the majority of reported bugs remained). There was no much benefit to Requiem from all those reports, so I just quit.

Edited by Vulpes93, 25 February 2017 - 05:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users