• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 GenericNickname

GenericNickname

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

I've been doing calculations on Doram's ASPD, so I figured I'd share it with you guys, since I didn't find it written anywhere.

Base barehanded ASPD of 156.

-20 ASPD with rod equipped

-7 ASPD for shield equipped

So equipping say, a mad bunny will make it -4 instead of -7. All other ASPD calculations are as normal.

Use the standard ASPD formulae to do your calcs using this. http://irowiki.org/wiki/ASPD

#2 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

yeah, it is harder to reach 193 on doram imo

#3 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

Maybe the reason why is due to Arclouze Rush, that 40 agi is no joke. 

#4 Penguins

Penguins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:57 AM

Tala ria Boots are helpful for ASPD boots on Doram.

#5 GenericNickname

GenericNickname

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

I'd say a big part of it is;

1. Easy access to a +40 AGI skill

2. Ranged attack that requires absolutely no ammo, or skill to increase the range to a reasonable amount (like bows or guns)

3. Natural matk modifiers on equipment means that autocasting spells on a doram is insanely strong with high ASPD.

#6 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

i'm getting more and more interested in an aspd autocast build the more i see people bringing up agi, but currently there aren't any aspd weapons yet. its definitely fine to get pretrial testing with what's available though. there are some good gears for sure..

#7 GenericNickname

GenericNickname

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:17 PM

They're pretty strong, I've been using one. Issue is a lack of ASPD and no access to berserk potions without aid berserk, so I use a musketeer hat + cd in mouth + kasa card + gazeti's + the mad bunny's damage reflect (damage reflects count as melee attacks, so they will proc autocasts) so that if I get hit they get massive damage, and I'm pretty certain to gain adrenaline rush as well, boosting my ASPD to a decent 187

For reference, this is on my level 91 one.

Edited by GenericNickname, 23 February 2017 - 12:21 PM.

#8 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

You still have access to things like ASPD FAW + Cenere, you can enchant shadow walks with AD4 from horror toy factory, you have things like bako tats and costume/shadow gear that grants ASPD. 

I really don't see how stacking ASPD is an issue, the only thing outright that you can't is... what, temporal boots? But you wouldn't be using temporal agi boots anyway, so really it's the 10% which is compensated for by other enchantable footwear (if not the new cash shop boots outright.) 

#9 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:05 AM

You still have access to things like ASPD FAW + Cenere, you can enchant shadow walks with AD4 from horror toy factory, you have things like bako tats and costume/shadow gear that grants ASPD. 

I really don't see how stacking ASPD is an issue, the only thing outright that you can't is... what, temporal boots? But you wouldn't be using temporal agi boots anyway, so really it's the 10% which is compensated for by other enchantable footwear (if not the new cash shop boots outright.) 

Stacking is not the issue, the issue is losing so much damage for aspd, isn't it?

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

Just use a Cenere carded garment, it should suffice the need for aspd in most cases, and isnt much of a damage loss.

Menblat is 1% per 10 stat while cenere is 2% per 10. In the end you get a bunch of aspd sacrificing little damage. Ofc you want to keep EA10 faw and not aspd one.

#11 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:03 AM

Stacking is not the issue, the issue is losing so much damage for aspd, isn't it?

If you're spamming picky peck, then you're wearing the accessories and standing in strings/heave kiels. There you have to balance the DPS by spammability x damage per shot. 

The only real damage you lose out on, of what I mentioned, is the garment's EA benefits and/or physical shadow set if you opt for a rapid pendant instead of a physical pendant. I guess if you're using the heroic EA boots then you can't get ASPD on those either, but that just goes to the above point -- balancing them for higher DPS. 

#12 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:08 AM

+12 Felrock boots, Cenere carded ea10FAW/HBP and high agi is basically a guaranteed 190+ aspd

#13 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:28 PM

im still waiting for ya'll to mention the one aspd gear no one has mentioned yet

#14 GenericNickname

GenericNickname

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

Hermode's cap, of course

#15 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:09 PM

im guessing its isabella red ears.

#16 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

negative on the hermode, but isabella could likely beat it if it was a +13 and your gear/statfood setup was a solid finisher.

the reason you might not find it in db.irowiki.org search is because its not linked with "aspd" or "agi" word connections so it doesn't show up, and it's an older gear so you'd have to have already stumbled across it to know about it.

i'll give ya'll til i wake up to play the guessing game but i'll drop a hint: it's slotted and someone was selling a +9 carded version of it on 2/23/17. i'd likely go with this headie because it adds crit on top of aspd, which you'd need as a straight aspd build cat for better damage.

Edited by Fuuton, 25 February 2017 - 10:38 PM.

#17 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

It's a mercury riser,  I knew without the hint.

#18 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

It's a mercury riser,  I knew without the hint.

ding ding ding

edit: they do work for doram too, had a friend test one to equip and she was able to

Edited by Fuuton, 26 February 2017 - 07:11 AM.

#19 BrethColgate

BrethColgate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:12 PM

Try: Midgard Serpent Hat?

#20 GenericNickname

GenericNickname

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:43 PM

Wait, how is mercury riser an "Older gear"? Hermode's is a fair bit older and gives 10 vs. the riser's 7% on +9

Edited by GenericNickname, 27 February 2017 - 12:44 PM.

#21 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:36 AM

Wait, how is mercury riser an "Older gear"? Hermode's is a fair bit older and gives 10 vs. the riser's 7% on +9

is it? i just assumed since hermode is linked and merc is not linked that merc was an older gear.

anyway yeah hermode does have 3% more aspd but it also takes away -10 atk and its not slotted. merc is, and it gives crit, and since the build in question is aspd you'd definitely want to add crit to that damage i think, since your DPS increase sources are limited to autoprocs and crit attacks.

im thinking IRE would beat out all of them if we're talking about ONLY aspd and zero anything else.

#22 GenericNickname

GenericNickname

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:37 AM

Hermode's IS slotted, though. Just like how adumura's benefits was slotted; it's slotted but doesn't show it in the name. But you can still add cards to it

but yeah, the -10 attack is a drawback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users