Questions regarding the VIP privilege - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Questions regarding the VIP privilege

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 blazetamaforum

blazetamaforum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:35 AM

Hello All,

Im interested on becoming a VIP, so i would like to confirm some privileges :

1. Renewal Free Mercenary
    Does it means i could buy the mercenaries of any level for free, without limitation?
  2. Special Buff NPC
    Is it a +7 boost to all stats for 30 minutes? No priest buff?
  3. Overlook & Byalan 6 dungeon
    Are those the VIP only dungeon? What is the minimum level so i could hire my free mercenary to hunt in those dungeon?
  4. Gramps Monster Hunt Turn Ins
    What is this?

I consider to buy the VIP because i want to follow this guide (is it up to date?) :

(https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/)

Im just getting started (my char is lvl 7 THIEF LoL), and i have no friends and zenny :p_sad:

Do you think its a good move for me to buy the VIP?

Well i know its a lot of questions  :p_swt:

Thanks for the help

Edited by blazetamaforum, 24 February 2017 - 01:46 AM.

#2 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:03 AM

- It gives a free mercenary every few hours. There is a cd before you can take the next mercenary.

2.Special Buff NPC

- +7 boost to all stats for 32 minutes, just that.

- Overlook is a VIP dungeon where you do kill counts on each floor. By the time you are done with all the floors, you will normally be 85+

- You can leave at anytime if you feel its too hard for you and come back and complete it at a later day. 

4.Gramps Monster Hunt Turn Ins 

- A special map for 70+ onwards where Gramps request you to complete 2 kill counts of 400 each.

- He will send you to a special map and upon completion, award mass exp and eden merit badge.
- VIP gets to choose to allocate base/job, all to base or all to job.

Edited by yamasakai90, 24 February 2017 - 03:04 AM.

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:54 AM

byalan 6 isnt vip only

#4 blazetamaforum

blazetamaforum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:29 AM

- It gives a free mercenary every few hours. There is a cd before you can take the next mercenary.

2.Special Buff NPC

- +7 boost to all stats for 32 minutes, just that.

- Overlook is a VIP dungeon where you do kill counts on each floor. By the time you are done with all the floors, you will normally be 85+

- You can leave at anytime if you feel its too hard for you and come back and complete it at a later day. 

4.Gramps Monster Hunt Turn Ins 

- A special map for 70+ onwards where Gramps request you to complete 2 kill counts of 400 each.

- He will send you to a special map and upon completion, award mass exp and eden merit badge.
- VIP gets to choose to allocate base/job, all to base or all to job.

Thanks for the help :)

So, is there 2 types of mercenary : the VIP (free) one and the normal (zeny) one?

Can i buy the normal mercenary when the free mercenary is on delay?

And until what level should i rely on the mercenary for leveling? (coz im building a shadow chaser, hard PvM with no aoe skill)

Last question, what is the minimum level for the overlook dungeon?

Edited by blazetamaforum, 24 February 2017 - 06:46 AM.

#5 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:56 AM

make sure once u get vip, crease novice army to max first. once vip gone, those novices will stay with you or it will become unable to access slot again

#6 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for the help :)

So, is there 2 types of mercenary : the VIP (free) one and the normal (zeny) one?

Can i buy the normal mercenary when the free mercenary is on delay?

And until what level should i rely on the mercenary for leveling? (coz im building a shadow chaser, hard PvM with no aoe skill)

Last question, what is the minimum level for the overlook dungeon?

#1Yes, you can get a VIP mercenary and (after it expires) use a mercenary scroll to summon a "purchased" mercenary. For Shadow Chasers, you don't really need to rely on a mercenary. As a stalker, once you get the skill intimidate and Preserve, just ask someone to cast a max level AoE skill on you in PvP, then preserve it. This can be arrow storm, storm gust, whatever you want.

Minimum and max level for Overlook is 30-85. After you pass level 85, you can stay as long as you like as long as you don't leave, die and respawn, or disconnect. Be sure to take a water-elemental armor or swordfish carded armor. Waterball hurts.

For details about the VIP perks, you can check out this page: http://irowiki.org/w...vers_Comparison

#7 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland
  • Server:Loki - Chaos - Odin

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:26 AM

Im just getting started (my char is lvl 7 THIEF LoL), and i have no friends and zenny :p_sad:

Make sure to join our next run at 4 pm PST (server time). We are giving out free BMx3 (Battle manual x3) to boost your exp gain. It can be sold for a minimum of 10m and a maximum of 14m. This is a guarantee. We are also giving out free Citizen Oda's Miracle Elixr's which will give you +10 all stats and +30 ATK/MATK for one hour. Buff does not  disappear upon death. Occasionally we will also give out free 20m - 30m deal.

For more information,

https://forums.warpp...ixr-event-2017/

Welcome to iRO

#8 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:42 AM

As a thief you can time hiding to avoid waterball

#9 blazetamaforum

blazetamaforum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

make sure once u get vip, crease novice army to max first. once vip gone, those novices will stay with you or it will become unable to access slot again

Noted. Thanks for the tips!

#1Yes, you can get a VIP mercenary and (after it expires) use a mercenary scroll to summon a "purchased" mercenary. For Shadow Chasers, you don't really need to rely on a mercenary. As a stalker, once you get the skill intimidate and Preserve, just ask someone to cast a max level AoE skill on you in PvP, then preserve it. This can be arrow storm, storm gust, whatever you want.

Minimum and max level for Overlook is 30-85. After you pass level 85, you can stay as long as you like as long as you don't leave, die and respawn, or disconnect. Be sure to take a water-elemental armor or swordfish carded armor. Waterball hurts.

For details about the VIP perks, you can check out this page: http://irowiki.org/w...vers_Comparison

So i should build INT for my stalker?

Will i be able to reset my stat when i change job from thief to stalker?

Coz i need STR to get me to lvl 15, before i could purchase any mercenary :)

Make sure to join our next run at 4 pm PST (server time). We are giving out free BMx3 (Battle manual x3) to boost your exp gain. It can be sold for a minimum of 10m and a maximum of 14m. This is a guarantee. We are also giving out free Citizen Oda's Miracle Elixr's which will give you +10 all stats and +30 ATK/MATK for one hour. Buff does not  disappear upon death. Occasionally we will also give out free 20m - 30m deal.

For more information,

https://forums.warpp...ixr-event-2017/

Welcome to iRO

Nooo i skipped it :(

I'm not sure whether i will be able to OL in 8 PM or not

But thats very good of you guys, thanks a lot :)

PS : If i do able to play at 8 PM, who should I PM/whisper?

And could i request for some butterfly wings? I have no zeny yet

As a thief you can time hiding to avoid waterball

Noted. Thanks for the tips bro

#10 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

Nooo i skipped it :(

I'm not sure whether i will be able to OL in 8 PM or not

But thats very good of you guys, thanks a lot :)

PS : If i do able to play at 8 PM, who should I PM/whisper?

And could i request for some butterfly wings? I have no zeny yet

Noted. Thanks for the tips bro

Still have 4th round at 4 am PST, 5th round 12 pm PST, and last round at 8 pm PST. Just come a bit early then I can give you free wings.

#11 blazetamaforum

blazetamaforum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

Still have 4th round at 4 am PST, 5th round 12 pm PST, and last round at 8 pm PST. Just come a bit early then I can give you free wings.

Ah i miss read the schedule...great :)

So i will whisp your IGN (the blue santa)? At Izlude?

Thanks for inviting me!

#12 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:05 PM

Ah i miss read the schedule...great :)

So i will whisp your IGN (the blue santa)? At Izlude?

Thanks for inviting me!

Just deal when you see The Blue Santa. He will wing around the town! 

#13 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

As a thief/rogue, you'll want to level using your normal skills. Don't rely on Intimidate as a rogue because when a monster casts a copy-able skill on you, your saved skill can change. So it's not worth it to copy skills. After you transcend, and you get the skill Preserve, that's when you'll want to copy a skill from another player, then use Preserve to save it for 10 minutes. Just make sure to keep Preserve up or you may lose the copied skill.

If you go to http://irowiki.org and select "Classes", you can learn about general leveling strategies and what to expect. Just keep in mind, though, that some of the information on that site can be out-dated, especially the equipment, since we get new updates occasionally.  You can also read about the mercenary system (the scrolls that you buy to summon mercenaries,) by clicking "mercenaries" under the "System" category on the main page.

And yes, you can reset your skills/stats. There's an NPC called "Hypnotist" in Prontera near the tool dealer shop. You can reset your stats and skills as many times as you want while your under base level 40. There's also a Hypnotist in the Eden group, first floor that can reset your stats and skills beyond level 40, but you can reset your stats and skills ONLY ONCE using that NPC. So if you put too much Int as a Stalker so you can level with a copied skill, or don't like how things feel, you can use that NPC to reset your stats and skills, even as a third class. There's other methods to reset your stats and skills beyond level 40, but they cost money and/or zeny, usually. You can read about them on irowiki as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users