Ticket Issue (See the Replies and How Stupid It Is...) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ticket Issue (See the Replies and How Stupid It Is...)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

What's the problem here? Like it keeps me repeating same task. Stop with automatic templates and answer what's missing or goes wrong with the process...

The ticket problem is basically I cannot login in website and access payments but can still logged in in-game accounts. Tried every technical solutions (change browsers etc) and nothing work so I asked ticket support yet tickets being dumb like that...

I don't even understand if the information asked is the website account or my real identity, since I register none on country, using a pen name, and different birth age (which I cannot see because logging in only bring "This WP account is suspended, please contact support bla bla bla")

http://imgur.com/a/rNq8m

Edited by Exvee, 24 February 2017 - 08:18 PM.

#2 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

It happens when there are too many transaction to buy wpe, chargeback to credit card or if you used a wpe code that has been bought with a fraudulent card.

They are requestion your proof of ID so that it matches the card you use... well if its indeed a pen name and random birthday you can't remember R.I.P Account.

#3 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

It happens when there are too many transaction to buy wpe, chargeback to credit card or if you used a wpe code that has been bought with a fraudulent card.

They are requestion your proof of ID so that it matches the card you use... well if its indeed a pen name and random birthday you can't remember R.I.P Account.

If it is wrong the ticket should state it wrong, the replies are weird since it's automated format... If they asked payment information, I'm using paypal with matched names so they can't just claim it's wrong...

Still, the problem is how dumb replies are. I didn't receive replies like that when dealing with banned in-game account even if it's just alts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users