Regular set items as costumes - - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Regular set items as costumes -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Proofetzy

Proofetzy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:05 AM

Hello!

I have been wondering for a while about the new costumes tab.

Why is it that i cant use regular set items that i can get with gada coins or regular drops from mobs as my costume.

I have no problems with spending real money or gold in game to get some nice set items for extra stats and such. But when it comes to what kind of costume i want. Most of the time i just want some regular set items. For example im playing as a ninja and ill always loved the regual goblin set with the red and the purple colours but its only viable for a short amout unless i enchant the crap out it and increas the soulfource but its not gona b worth in the long run.

And since costumes are just visuals i dont really se a point in not being able in having regular costumes.

Best regards c:

p.s. Srry if my english is a little bit hard to follow, as its not my main language.

#2 Yagaraschi

Yagaraschi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

Thats a great idea :p_love:

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:57 PM

Apparently there were some complications as to why this couldn't be done. It was talked about when this 3rd equipment tab thing was suggested and when it was implemented :/ Would be nice though ye.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

This has been suggested many times and as many times as it got suggested it got denied by Poppie. Denied because of causing problems the game somehow is not able to hande.  In short, it simply is not possible.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 25 February 2017 - 01:15 PM.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

It is the last time I answer this suggestion over and over again. Since this is not possible due to several client side restrictions it can't be done.

#6 Proofetzy

Proofetzy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:11 AM

So basicly it cant be done because the set items dont have the same source code as the IM costumes (thats what im getting it as)

Why not just make so that you can trade in set items for a simullary looking IM costume wich have no stats just the visuall, is class restricted and so on.

Becuase that would be a way for it to work without messing with the source code, since you guys can add mostly whatever as IM costumes.

Just a tought and im srry that you had to answer this question again but the problem is that the other post about this same thing is kinda burried under alot of other things (guides, best IM costume guides, etc.)

#7 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

the set items you want as costumes have different shapes than the IM costumes, while IM costumes are designed for all classes, the normal set shapes wouldnt match each class/character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users