#1 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:29 PM

Hello peeps. Coming back to ro after being gone since late 2015!!! Want to level my AB to 175 and was wondering if its worth shoving out the money to get a +12 Heart Wing Headband or should i just stick with the +12 chibi pope!!!!!!!

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:17 AM

Chibi pope is enough to reach 175 by playing supporting role, as for HWHB aftercast delay reduction effect will most likely gone to waste due to most AB support and debuff skills got high skill cooldown (e.g, High Heal, Coluseo Heal, Praefatio, Silentium, Lauda Agnus, Lauda Ramus, Clearance, Epiclesis, Oratio, etc) with minimum to none aftercast delay.

About sp consumption reduction part from HWHB, I think with AA carded mid headgears (slotted blush is preferable due to heal combo bonus with chibi pope) plus magnificat is enough to sustain your SP bar over the time on normal AB FS stuff (GCW staff) but maybe useful to negate some of SP extreme consumption penalty stuff like Recovery Light, Emp. WOA, etc. :p_smile:

You might want to invest your HWHB for another class though, esp. RKs :p_smile:

#3 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

AA card this, AA card that, an AB is the pinnacle of supports and knowing how to survey the situations. Try not to depend too much on AA cards.

#4 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

Chibi pope is enough to reach 175 by playing supporting role, as for HWHB aftercast delay reduction effect will most likely gone to waste due to most AB support and debuff skills got high skill cooldown (e.g, High Heal, Coluseo Heal, Praefatio, Silentium, Lauda Agnus, Lauda Ramus, Clearance, Epiclesis, Oratio, etc) with minimum to none aftercast delay.

About sp consumption reduction part from HWHB, I think with AA carded mid headgears (slotted blush is preferable due to heal combo bonus with chibi pope) plus magnificat is enough to sustain your SP bar over the time on normal AB FS stuff (GCW staff) but maybe useful to negate some of SP extreme consumption penalty stuff like Recovery Light, Emp. WOA, etc. :p_smile:

You might want to invest your HWHB for another class though, esp. RKs :p_smile:

No rk here but thanks. i do already have both of those equips so i think im good to go!!!!!

AA card this, AA card that, an AB is the pinnacle of supports and knowing how to survey the situations. Try not to depend too much on AA cards.

AA cards are good haha

#5 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:25 AM

Because AA cards are staple roasted peanuts stuff now marty, Thank god for extreme MCA drop rate from NTF :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users