4 replies to this topic

#1 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:12 AM

At special shop (cant talk about premium) the normal Duration is also consumed while being offline, together with the offline duration. Idk why it is like that atm, but i am sure it wasnt like that before.

Also, when when you dont have any normal Duration left and only Offline Duration, and you accidently abort your shop, then you arent able to reopen it to consume the rest of your offline duration.  :p_swt:

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:05 AM

Pretty sure it it supposed to be like that.
In some cases it was possible that the time stops due to some servers bugs, but this is clearly not intended.

It's sad to see that my premium shop was promoted over a year ago and has now an overall duration lower than the offline duration.

#3 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:15 AM

i dont think that online duration and offline duration are supposed to get consumed at the same time .. :/

#4 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Well I'd still have over 300 days of premium market left then !

Sadly not.

#5 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:53 AM

It is supposed to be like that. I personally wrote a ticket about this and got it confirmed. It is intended and exactly working the way it shall work.

Here in short the explanation I got:

"Online Duration" is a term made up by the users, it is actually called duration. Look closely at your own shop. You will only find the terms "duration" and "offline duration".

With "duration" is meant the timer (that is counting down) that tells you the time you have left to use the premium/special shop features, like more slots and the offline duration. The feature "offline duration" enables the shop to be open when you are offline WHILE the premium/special shop timer is still running.

In short:

You rent a premium/special shop for a certain time. While renting of this is ongoing you are allowed to have a second timerthat only counts the shop time while being offline.

As soon as the overall duration that enables you to use these features is over, the offline time stops to count down and the market is closed while being offline.

The ticket answer said that the offline time is then being "accumulated" and activates itself again as soon as you activate a new shop of the same type special/premium. But if you decided to downgrade the shop to a basic one, the offline time you had left vanishes with this step.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users