Why most korean player have left the Requiem World? - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why most korean player have left the Requiem World?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 lucifer21c

lucifer21c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Korea
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

Every country has the government it derserves

- Alexis de Tocqueville

Since 2008, I have enjoyed requiem world.

The requiem world is the place where can spend my sapre time and  can meet new people with various occupation.

After Korean server was terminated, many people moved into this server because we would like to enjoy this game contiuously.

In 2012~2013 there were two korean guild.

One was "OASIS" in which most players were light game user and  prefered farming and raid-hunting.

The other was "DOKDO" in which they were also enjoyed raid-hunting and showed more agrressive attitude on GvG than "OASIS"

I was in OASIS but left the game in 2013 and 50% of korean users also left the game.

The main reanson for leaving game was there were no new content to enjoy and no expectation of update in near future.

Anyway, i was come back Oct. last year and joined DOKDO remaining korean guild.

There have been GvG againt Inception and Dark Crusader and Choco-pie etc.

I have heared form guild member the reason of GvG, that is some people in those guild used hacking program such as speed hack, non-stunned hack etc.

Althogh submitting ticket repeatedly, there have been no change or no penalty for hack-program users.

So they decided to make a pk against hack-program users.

I have wondered that they (some people in inception etc.) have used hack-program really.

But important point is, there have been no responsible answers on tickets from authorized people.

In addition, No-Action on recent bug issue of Black Tower have been recurred .

- Was there any notice that Nubellion boss re-spwaning is a bug?

- Was there any notice that 10 xeons drop is a bug?

And ideed, there have not been any sincere apologize to remaining players about those bugs.

Meanwhile, a few players have aquired new armor sets easily and wtih no pay.

And they only worry about birng back or penalty and insist that is a layziness problem.

How can we trust that this game be managed and controlled with fairness.

Still there have been no action, no answers.

80% of korean players have left this game since Dec. last year and a handful remaining player also feels suspecious on fair-managing.

Most korean player have left Requiem World due to unfairness and irresponsible action for issues not due to other players 

I would like to see any sincere answers from authorized people of this game on problems issued by any player.

But I will not leave game because playing Requiem is one of my reaxation time of tired daily life. 

--BlueBird in DOKDO guild--

Edited by lucifer21c, 02 March 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#2 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

It's Helium we are talking about here. Of course it is unfair with no compensation. Of course there will be persistent bugs that will not be fixed. It's been years since he took control, what else would you come to expect?

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:31 PM

So true.

#4 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

Very disappointed... almost all players who raid in first day got their set full tnx to the bug, and now that the bug is gone GM dropped the drop from 10 to 6, forcing Legal and honest players to raid with 6 ppl max or buy expensive CM (Buy Malls). but nothing to say about those who jellybeans the bug.

(edited: CM Varitas) 

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:00 PM

Very disappointed... almost all players who raid in first day got their set full tnx to the bug, and now that the bug is gone GM dropped the drop from 10 to 6, forcing Legal and honest players to raid with 6 ppl max or buy expensive CM (Buy Malls). but nothing to say about those who JellyBeans the bug.

I explained that but with current volunteers is useless, I will quote one of the volunteers "We Jellybeans abused the bug, if I tell Helium that people didn't have time to abuse a bug, he will laugh".
So much ignorance, and seems that Helium listen much to that kind of volunteer.

[Edited: CM Varitas]

Edited by Varitas, 06 March 2017 - 05:27 PM.

#6 lucifer21c

lucifer21c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

To Cleffy, Kazara and BioElesis,

Thanks for reply on my post. I would like to say again,

" Every game player has the game-environment and it's manager he/she derserves"

I would not complain about abusing players, but have been very disappointed why there were no right-action on them or why there were no feed-back on absurd bugs from authorized managers.

If there will be no communication between  game managers and players to correct unfairness in game or bugs, the game will be dead regardless of any efforts.

Only abusers will be left behind with talkative NPCs.

And then, for what is to be done with abusers?   

Edited by lucifer21c, 02 March 2017 - 11:53 PM.

#7 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:56 AM

Natural selection. We won all the Koreans (DogDo/Mokugava etc.), the losers always leave the game lol

P.S. but it's their fault, it was unnecessary to PK us when we came naked and weak on this server.

#8 Mdie

Mdie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:13 AM

There have been GvG againt Inception and Dark Crusader and Choco-pie etc.

I have heared form guild member the reason of GvG, that is some people in those guild used hacking program such as speed hack, non-stunned hack etc. :heh:

Mabe you wont say, all korean using cheats?

look funny video

(Evidence of hacking should be reported to Warpportal Support.) 

(Evidence of hacking should be reported to Warpportal Support.) 

and we have 20+videos

[Edited: CM Varitas]

#9 Pineapples01

Pineapples01

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:15 AM

Russian hackers ? of cousre. Look :
(Evidence of third party programs should be reported to Warpportal Support)

Edited by Varitas, 06 March 2017 - 05:32 PM.

#10 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:15 AM

First of all I want to remain u what was from the very beginning...

On russian server there was war: Inception Vs DarkCrusader & ChocoPie. Actually we came here to continue our 5 years long war.

When Russian server was closed - our characters weren't merged, so most part of us had to start from zero. Total zero.
Everything was going ok for the first time. But then dokdo & their friends started atack us cuz we are russians.

I am not lying, once kazara answered to drum:
Mcjuc7JRAuA.jpg

So what have u expected? That will give up? Not, we united, although we had serious war before and won dokdo.
U got what u deserve.

#11 lucifer21c

lucifer21c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:16 AM

Natural selection. We won all the Koreans (DogDo/Mokugava etc.), the losers always leave the game lol

P.S. but it's their fault, it was unnecessary to PK us when we came naked and weak on this server.

You didn't understand what I said. ^,.^

If u want to get praised what u did, go to your mother.

I hope the warmth of God's touch reach to your wounded soul.

#12 lucifer21c

lucifer21c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:19 AM

Russian hackers ? of cousre. Look :
(Link removed.  Please report Third Party Use to Warpportal Support.)

If u think so, submitting a ticket !! and request a penalty if it is real.

That's just what I want.

#13 lucifer21c

lucifer21c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:25 AM

First of all I want to remain u what was from the very beginning...

On russian server there was war: Inception Vs DarkCrusader & ChocoPie. Actually we came here to continue our 5 years long war.

When Russian server was closed - our characters weren't merged, so most part of us had to start from zero. Total zero.
Everything was going ok for the first time. But then dokdo & their friends started atack us cuz we are russians.

I am not lying, once kazara answered to drum:
Mcjuc7JRAuA.jpg

So what have u expected? That will give up? Not, we united, although we had serious war before and won dokdo.
U got what u deserve.

Maybe, this is my final reply on your Russians.

I would'n blame ur pks.

I blame for no response from game managers about suspicious hacker users and bug abusers.

Don't u understand?

If u also suspicious on some Korean player or other players,

then submitting a ticket and request any authorized answers on them.

Edited by lucifer21c, 03 March 2017 - 03:27 AM.

#14 Pineapples01

Pineapples01

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

That's just what I want.

Of course, all of you are the saint, and all of you left this game because of russian hachers, yes yes. Have you ever think that its no reaction on your tickets becaue after checking character that you reported he was not banned because he HAND'T USED anything ? I even dont know HOW IS CALLING the cheat programm, but everyone was screaming "you are cheater", maybe your problems are because of your arms that grows inside your ass ? not shoulders.

Edited by Pineapples01, 03 March 2017 - 04:06 AM.

#15 lucifer21c

lucifer21c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

(Links removed due to player names view-able - please report third party program use to warpportal support.)

(edited: CM Varitas)

That's just what I want.

#16 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:42 AM

That's just what I want.

And I want you to not write stupid posts about Russian cheaters, better write about Korean cheaters, of them have at least video evidence.

#17 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:48 AM

Submit a ticket, submit the ticket, I prefer to fight back, then send a ticket cuz of "Harassment"

#18 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:53 AM

Submit a ticket, submit the ticket, I prefer to fight back, then send a ticket cuz of "Harassment"

Fight back? Says the guy who report people because of an emoticon. Get offended by an emoticon. Ohhh, maybe you meant fight back 10v1 spawn camping! Well sorry to tell you, but that's not fight, that just shows how weak you are.

#19 lucifer21c

lucifer21c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:05 AM

What a wounded mind....if u enjoy pking for that reason, go repeatedly.

In fact, I have hitted only run key to u several times when u and ur friends pking me in alban.

.....that's easy and sometimes wearing all amours out.

I hope that will be healing for u all. Good night.

#20 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:12 AM

Checkmate!

Instructions (5 step) on how to become an id**t.

1) Use cheats that you have recorded on video. DONE.

2) Create a topic about bad Russian using cheats. DONE.

3) Need to lose the memory, and forget that you are using cheats. DONE.

4) It is necessary that someone posted a video where you use cheats. DONE.

5) Thanks to its stup**ly, prove that you and all other Koreans use cheats. DONE. 

Enjoy watching a movie. The main role of the creator of this topic.

(Link removed.  Please report third party violations to Warpportal Support.  Edited: CM Varitas)

Edited by VModCupcake, 08 March 2017 - 08:38 AM.

#21 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:49 AM

Hey Lucifer, I remember well when Koreans first came to server, they were friendly and there was no hostility towards the US server community, but in that time Dokdo where primarily Koreans and they did not invite very many non koreans. I also quit in 2013, i remember well the server was very empty, no good pve, people were entertained only by PK but it wasnt enough to keep people there. I came back to game in August last year and what i saw in Dokdo was not many koreans there where many other nationalities there, my belief is that they non koreans who joined Dokdo Degraded the good reputation Koreans had in game, i can say within 2 months of being back i saw very little koreans, mostly only 1 guy who stayed in valdes all day. And btw they non koreans who were in Dokdo all left and i have saw most of them in different guilds every few weeks, 5+ guilds already or more,  these are not Loyal guys, they will always leave guilds when things get tuff.

What was not clear for me in your statement is, are you saying koreans quit because of PK or they quit because of bugs/errors not being fixed, because both of these are very different subjects.

Also i think we can all agree that hackers are not being punished as they should be, i know 1 guy who got a 1 day ban after someone sent a video of him using instant cast, a 1 day ban for me is a complete joke and years ago it would have been a pernament ban, im not sure why they dont want to ban people, maybe they lost too many players in previous years due to bans? well i have no idea but it does not seem right.

Now about Black Tower, whilst there was a bug that has been fixed, the number of players who actually abused this bug was alot, basically he would be banning a mass of players at once which as you can imagine they would not want to do this. Now about compensation, helium would have to check each account to see who actually deserves a compensation,its very easy for someone to say "i didnt do it". I believe this would be too time consuming and will not happen. Whilst people admit to abusing this i didnt see anyone deny that it was wrong to do, all know it was a bug.

In a more positive note, tonight there will be a maintainence which will increase the BT boss drop rate to drop 10-18 xeons. Also Catacombs will be available next week with plans on adding a quest which would gain you Black Tower High ranks.

The thing we have to remember, we all play here because we love this game, many of us for many years, if we did not enjoy it we simply would not play. On servers which where closed down, there was no productivity or efforts from GMs for a long time, we have Helium, only him, whilst we do not agree with everything he is doing, he is trying to develop the game as best as he can,its a slow process, but it is progress.

#22 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:06 AM

Checkmate!

Instructions (5 step) on how to become an idiot.

1) Use cheats that you have recorded on video. DONE.

2) Create a topic about bad Russian using cheats. DONE.

3) Need to lose the memory, and forget that you are using cheats. DONE.

4) It is necessary that someone posted a video where you use cheats. DONE.

5) Thanks to its stupidity, prove that you and all other Koreans use cheats. DONE.

Enjoy watching a movie. The main role of the creator of this topic.

(Link removed.  Edited CM: Varitas)

He said His Character Name is BlueBird.

You Only Recorded a guy with the Name BlueBearD, Sorry your video dont proof anything about that guy (BlueBird) using hacks.

Keep learning to read Character Names. DONE.

#23 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:33 AM

He said His Character Name is BlueBird.

Its his another char and too in dokdo lol.

P.S. Cheaters protect cheaters?) It's so funny))

#24 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:48 AM

Its his another char and too in dokdo lol.
P.S. Cheaters protect cheaters?) It's so funny))

Been years in Dokdo never saw that name around nice try, not gonna waste time speaking with you anyway. But As a Volunteer Member My Job Its Report and Give To GM.Thats what I will do with your comments. Have a Good Game.

#25 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:52 AM

Did you know that if you speed up your video to 1.5x everyone looks like a speed hacker? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users