4 replies to this topic

#1 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:27 PM

I need help with my sura n_n I'm kinda struggling with big bells.

Sometimes I one shot them but most of the time I need to cast FC twice. I'm not quite happy because I'm using a lot of foods and still doing poor dmg. My hits are even missing without buffs :<

I tried to switch my dr to wakwak gfss vit and although I can 1 shot, it's really hard to survive the way I'm pulling the mobs.

Just wondering if there is anything I could do to make my leveling easier.

#2 scrunch3y

scrunch3y

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:19 AM

When my suras were 150-160 I used a +8 Thanatos Hammer with a Peco Peco Egg card in it until my level/HP scaled enough to one shot with Hunter Fly. +_+ You could also try a highly upgraded Bungisngis Turkey on your Head for more HP boosting and switching to Vanargand/Rideword when you need SP. (Or regain SP by using Power Absorb when Rising Dragon is active) Since you're stacking HP leech gears, you could also get a Succubus Pet!

It also looks like you're using Gentle Touch: Energy Gain. I would recommend using Revitalize if you have it until higher levels! 

For more hit you could try using Sesame Pastries if you don't mind more consumables, lol! From the video it looks like you should have 100% hit on Big Bells, though. Are you sure you're not accidentally targeting the Cursed Books instead?

By 165+ I think I could one-shot without using +20 foods or Revitalize, and only using HP increase/Takoyaki.

Edited by scrunch3y, 04 March 2017 - 12:26 AM.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:54 AM

you are still 151, so it's normal to not 1shot with that setup yet. You can get a peco egg carded weapon if you want to ensure the 1shot early on. With those gears you'll be able to 1shot later on lvls

#4 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

Thanks for the tips. :D Just made a +7 peco egg thanatos hammer and things are much easier now. I was worried how I was going to keep my char alive without the extra leech from hunter fly but totally forgot I had a succubus! It's like 1-2% less chance but seems enough. Btw I sold my turkey and I don't have Revitalize :/ Maybe I should get it before CC? The extra 10% mhp looks interesting. Sadly GT skills don't stack.

I'm using Jubilee instead of Pastries ! 10 HIT 10 mins vs 30 HIT 3 mins xD I have around 430 HIT through stats and gears. So I need Bless, luk food+20 and Jubilee to 100% hit them. I wish I didn't have to use so many consumables. Well apparently I will have to wait until later levels D:<

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:44 AM

You can use the military ration that gives Hit, it's 33 hit for 10min. If you want ofc. Also, if you are 1shotting already, there's no need for more revitalize buff. Unless you would build it already(i dont see why) just ignore it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users