#1 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hey guys, so I'm planned to try this skill for single target. And here is my build:

+12 HWHB

NWG

Toy syringe (for healing purposes)

Elemental Armor/Supplement Str (i don't get it why we don't have an enchant to make this elemental)

+10 Boomerang HF EA5/3 or +9 Pile bunker S with +12 MBS or other shield

+7 Immune Upgrade Engine (try to +9 it but it keeps degrading)

+12 Temp Str Boots FS/BP

2x Supplement Dex DLE Force 3 (manage to get one, still need other one)

120 STR, 80 AGI, 90 VIT, 17 Int, 110 DEX, 80 LUK

For the weapon, I'm planning to change it to Giant axe since the damage for Axe Boomerang really comes from weight. Tested with Tornado Axe and yeah, the damage by this axe is half the damage from the HF (idk if i'm delusional or what). What do you guys think?

I'm looking forward for the jRO Mechanic accessory where I can screw up all this items and when straight ahead with Axe Tornado to death :gg: :gg: :gg: :gg: :gg:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 11 March 2017 - 06:52 PM.

#2 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

Can you try the bellium guilotine? I think the weight of the item is 550. Does it posses the highest damage output without the Step card?

#3 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

Not sure, I will try to find it and test the damage. :hmm:

#4 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

I get around 70k with no sea captain hat. In egg izlude

My current gears.
+Faw ea10 menblatt
+9Supp str
+4TB str F7 SOL
+9 belluim G.
Supp dex

Which is better? +10step card Axe(any) or the one that i have. Sorry i dont have step card to test on.

#5 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:07 PM

up

#6 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:51 PM

I get around 70k with no sea captain hat. In egg izlude

My current gears.
+Faw ea10 menblatt
+9Supp str
+4TB str F7 SOL
+9 belluim G.
Supp dex

Which is better? +10step card Axe(any) or the one that i have. Sorry i dont have step card to test on.

Ah sorry, I forgot about this, :ani_swt3: :ani_swt3: :ani_swt3:  So here some of available weapons in my arsenal:

1. +10 Boomerang HF EA 3/5 = 113,761
  2. +9 Malicious Tornado Axe = 81,368
  3. +0 Giant Axe = 74,762
  4. +0 Bloody Axe = 58,380

This is all with

+9 FAW menblatt full EA

+12 Temp STR FS/BP

+9 Supplement STR

Tengu Set

Bako Tats

Supplement DEX DLE Force 3

+9 Physical Shadow Set

+9 RWH

Full backsmith buffs - Cart Boost, Weapon perfection, crazy uproar, Max Power Thrust, AR, Power Maximize

If you wonder the stats, it's the same as first post.

And as you can see, the difference between Tornado axe and giant axe only by the refine level. So technically the weight really affect the damage. If I'm correct, the HF deal around 71k if no step card inserted which looks like it loses to Giant Axe :hmm:  I will try to get my hand on Doom Slayer and see how it does.

Edited: Added Bloody Axe since it has weight 400

Edited by RioCyrus97, 11 March 2017 - 07:05 PM.

#7 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

Thanks!! So +10 Boomerang Giant Axe[1] will win against +9 B. Guillotine with 550Weight even if the damage affects greatly by weight. Thanks again

EDIT:

When we will get the new bio5 gears? it's already feb and they say it will be somehow implemented from jan to march. I have access to Doomslayer[1]

+4DoomSlayer[1] EA6 = 67,714

+9B. Guillotine = 78.000

Items

+9 Supplement Armor

1x Supplement Acc

+4 TB Str F7 (No stones)

+9 Menblat FAW EA10

with converter (water) on egg izlude

And full whitesmith buffs only.

Edited by AllenR, 11 March 2017 - 07:37 PM.

#8 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

I think so, will wait until I get the giant axe to +10 with step card in it. I think it will surpass HF. I wanna try thanatos axe too. I like leeching ftw :gg2: also I wanna try the war axe, one-handed axe, but i think it will barely fall within bloody axe damage :hmm:  will see how it goes :p_hi:  if only i can tweak a little more so that power swing will be viable build. :heh:

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:29 AM

Bellum is only good for pvp

#10 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:52 AM

I think so, will wait until I get the giant axe to +10 with step card in it. I think it will surpass HF. 

Wait, what? Why would Giant Axe ever outperform HF when HF is higher level and can benefit from Malangdo enchants? 

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:33 AM

giant axe is a little bit heavier, for axe boomerang. But honestly it isnt that much of a change, each 1 weight represents 1% on the skill formula( to be multiplied by the base lvl factor). It's not even a 6% increase on the skill formula, wich can be offset by the extra attack alone, not mentioning HF has other benefits like reduction etc.

#12 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:49 AM

You basically wrote what my counterpoint to the "more weight" part would be, so I'll just say "yeah" and also add that it totally slipped my mind that they shifted from powerswing to axe boomerang discussion. Derp. 

#13 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

IDK how that happen :heh:  But anyway, I'm looking forward to this build :p_hi:  DO you think i got everything needed for this build? this build is nice as I don't need to wait for the Axe boomerang cooldown to go off. I tried last time by skill dancing, but the lag keep mess it up and also the motion delay :p_swt: all my characters keep having this trouble. IDK why. :hmm:

#14 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

Wait, what? Why would Giant Axe ever outperform HF when HF is higher level and can benefit from Malangdo enchants? 

i forgot to reply, giant axe can benefit from malangdo and ofc HF have other benefits, but the damage from the giant will be higher.Not sure how much but ash already covers that. :heh:  and sorry for the off-topic :p_swt:

#15 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

Nah, my mistake in not realizing ya'll talking about HF (obvious since you mentioned Step card in hindsight, but I was still sleepy). 

I still think HF > Giant Axe though, even in straight up damage (especially at +10 or higher.) 

#16 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

No, what i said is that HF is stronger in both damage and other utility effects.

Edited by Ashuckel, 13 March 2017 - 06:48 PM.

#17 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

i'd still go for +10 boomerang tornado axe though 10-12% lower dmg output.

#18 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

i was planning to do that too so that i don't to change my weapon a lot, especially when fighting the slave mobs. if only the max power thrust didn't cancel. :pif: oh btw, is there a good way to reduce elemental damage besides elemental pots? if follow the current setup, most of the time I cannot wear my supplement str. is there any suggestions? Currently i'm focusing on delay reduction,, but idk how to balance it out :hmm:  like i mentioned, why the hell we cannot have the armor part enchantable to elemental or have slot in it :pif:  if only the elemental shift works outside of mado :p_sad:

#19 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:43 AM

Garment cards (Dustiness, Jakk, etc.), headgear cards (Leaf Cat, Leib Olmai, Permeter, etc.), and not sure how viable to a char using 2-handed weapons, but race/size % reductions would work too (like the sting ribbon.) 

#20 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

You have way to much DEX.

If you want to go full ATK and use ALL your physical Skills and not just Axe Boom, then you won't use a Menblatt Carded Garment for the most time, right?
The DEX Part in "Power Swing's" formula is pretty.. meh... try it out. It doesnt make much difference.

You already have super high HIT from "Axe Mastery" and your FS enchants. I would get 70~80 DEX for this build and get those Spare Points into AGI/VIT and even some INT if you like to (I would get like 30, EoE Force 3 will -_- up your SP badly)

This is just my opinion though.

#21 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

Thing is, if he is fine with his survivability now(vit), and aspd(agi) wich is hella easy for mastersmith, that is he most optimal stat choice for pure damage. Also i'd replace the FS on the temp str for ea, that little bit atk wont even be noticed on PS and AB, but ea will be for boomerang.

#22 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

You have way to much DEX.

If you want to go full ATK and use ALL your physical Skills and not just Axe Boom, then you won't use a Menblatt Carded Garment for the most time, right?
The DEX Part in "Power Swing's" formula is pretty.. meh... try it out. It doesnt make much difference.

You already have super high HIT from "Axe Mastery" and your FS enchants. I would get 70~80 DEX for this build and get those Spare Points into AGI/VIT and even some INT if you like to (I would get like 30, EoE Force 3 will -_- up your SP badly)

This is just my opinion though.

OK i didn't expect that. And yes, i used to have a build with 110 vit(i didn't know the vit give too little boost on AT damage, just following kRO build :ani_swt3: ) before i reset it this way, and found out i got motion delay and lag when using Axe Boomerang. Seriously I'm almost nailed GMT before i was kicked off thanks to the delay. I tried to do skill dance but I got position lag :P_ang:It's fun to use axe boom and I became the second(i think third) damage dealer for Floor 100 ET. i know the feel of using DLE. Seriously though, I regret it. Better get a Gold Scaraba. But meh, what have been done already done :heh:  I will try to consider it.

Garment cards (Dustiness, Jakk, etc.), headgear cards (Leaf Cat, Leib Olmai, Permeter, etc.), and not sure how viable to a char using 2-handed weapons, but race/size % reductions would work too (like the sting ribbon.) 

so technically, I have to play around with a lot gears. looks like I stay in the comfort zone too much. Time to hit the charleston again :p_sad: i can cover for the garment but not for the headgear. looks like I may not able to play power swing if I'm going for two-handed axe unless I test out the War axe and see how it goes or using other one-handed axe. like i said before, if only the max power thrust does not cancel :p_ang:  the faceworm queen really test my patience. Man axe mecha need a lot of investment and playing style.

Thing is, if he is fine with his survivability now(vit), and aspd(agi) wich is hella easy for mastersmith, that is he most optimal stat choice for pure damage. Also i'd replace the FS on the temp str for ea, that little bit atk wont even be noticed on PS and AB, but ea will be for boomerang.

i think i may increase my vit back. I die easily when trying to tank valk on ET for my guildies :p_swt: Last time i try ea from temp boots, the damage almost the same as my temp boots with fs. that's why i stick with it. i will try test it again with EA.

This might be off-topic, but if I go with pure Axe Boomerang, is this a good setup, and for elemental reducs, I have to depend on the headgear slot right? I will try find kafra blossom card for accesory part, but what general accesory for it to be used? thanks for replying

Edited by RioCyrus97, 14 March 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#23 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:09 PM

I like if people make unique build, Keep it up

post all the test datas

currently i also utilize one of forgotten sura skill named rampage blaster

so far i able to deal 150k AoE to scaraba , using lv 132 Sura

of course my target is way higher than that, which is 500k first

and i see the possibilities 

#24 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:11 PM

Well, the resist cards for headgear are best in mid slots so you could still keep whatever top headgear you have. Things like mini-glasses, sunglasses, etc. They have no refine bonus, so not worth putting in top headgear anyway (unless double stacking resist). 

I keep water and fire resist built garments already, so I just swap those around when desperate for tanking. 

#25 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

Well, the resist cards for headgear are best in mid slots so you could still keep whatever top headgear you have. Things like mini-glasses, sunglasses, etc. They have no refine bonus, so not worth putting in top headgear anyway (unless double stacking resist). 

I keep water and fire resist built garments already, so I just swap those around when desperate for tanking. 

I have the mid for fire, looking forward for water. man idk why i sold my BFG in the first place. looks like i'm gonna missed out my -10% delay reducs there. and for the garment, yeah. I'm in need a lot of upgrade - engine now, or unless i just stick with axe boom build but with no bonus from FAW. rather survive than dying much :p_ang:

I like if people make unique build, Keep it up

post all the test datas

currently i also utilize one of forgotten sura skill named rampage blaster

so far i able to deal 150k AoE to scaraba , using lv 132 Sura

of course my target is way higher than that, which is 500k first

and i see the possibilities 

haha thanks for the support. well the problems with axe mecha build is that, i can't mix too much skills and gear. I will try to push the limits. Need to do more research for this to happen. :heh:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 14 March 2017 - 07:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users