lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

Can't Helium create a third party program like WTFast, PingZapper to lower ping on game and add it to client....hahahaha LOL i know its possible.....

#2 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

Can't Helium create a third party program like WTFast, PingZapper to lower ping on game and add it to client....hahahaha LOL i know its possible.....

No, it's impossible.

#3 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:45 AM

No, it's impossible.

and why???

#4 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

Hello Lutherkings2pid,

We actually do have a system in place that will auto log out players using third party programs, however the influx of fresh suspensions has alerted us that it needs a serious update.   This issue has recently been brought to the attention of the programmer responsible for it's creation, and the update has been put on the schedule.  Unfortunately at the moment I am unsure of when it will be implemented at this time.   We are also looking into other possible additions to the program, we just don't have a cool name for it.   

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

#5 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

Hello Lutherkings2pid,

We actually do have a system in place that will auto log out players using third party programs, however the influx of fresh suspensions has alerted us that it needs a serious update. This issue has recently been brought to the attention of the programmer responsible for it's creation, and the update has been put on the schedule. Unfortunately at the moment I am unsure of when it will be implemented at this time. We are also looking into other possible additions to the program, we just don't have a cool name for it.

Sincerely,

CM Varitas

Not even close to what he asked.
At least when reqbugkiller posts off topic and nonsense it's expected. But a vm. Just shows how unprofessional the team is.

Edited by RealityBreakdown, 13 March 2017 - 02:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users