Question about Kafra Shop. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Kafra Shop.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Parus

Parus

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

Hey everyone, I'm trying to come back to RO, last time i played must have been over ten years ago. I wanted to ask some info on the servers now, in particular about the Kafra Shop and VIP account. I have a few questions:

Are the items in the Kafra Shop available in-game (as drops, or quest rewards, etc.) or are they only available through the shop?

I checked the server and saw that VIP accounts have access to VIP areas. Can these areas be accessed by f2p accounts?

In general, if your account is VIP, do you have a significant advantage over F2P or is it more of a convenience rather than a direct advantage? (i.e, VIPs level up faster, but do they have exclusive access to superior gear and stats?)

Thanks in advance for your time, everyone.

#2 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

Not sure about the VIP exclusive areas but the increased exp/drop rates, more warp options/lower prices for Kafra services, and the few odd quest bonuses are worth it to me, everyone has access to the same cash shop weather you're F2P or P2P so the gap in equipment isn't that big, if you're farming equips yourself the increased drop rates will make it a bit easier but it's not a night and day difference

I just got back after a ~4 year break myself 2 months ago and have been loving how fast I lvl up now with the new exp tables and quest turn ins

Edited by DexRain, 13 March 2017 - 11:34 AM.

#3 cliraz

cliraz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor Renewal

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

Not sure about the VIP exclusive areas but the increased exp/drop rates, more warp options/lower prices for Kafra services, and the few odd quest bonuses are worth it to me, everyone has access to the same cash shop weather you're F2P or P2P so the gap in equipment isn't that big, if you're farming equips yourself the increased drop rates will make it a bit easier but it's not a night and day difference

I just got back after a ~4 year break myself 2 months ago and have been loving how fast I lvl up now with the new exp tables and quest turn ins

This is all true, plus if you know where to farm you can buy kafra items from merchants anyways, so its gonna be more time but you can get them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users